Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM (32074 Views)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Nigerian's Begging For Asylum In Greece / Seeking For Asylum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Cubeet: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oh Africa
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
rastamouse:

Bro as I said, let's not make this an issue between me and you because it is bigger than that. On the Boko Haram stuff, I can tell you for a fact that politicians are able to convince some of the guys at the North to carry out those heinous atrocities because the North does not feel respected. Is it a secret that Nigerians in the North are not respected?

I don't believe in conspiracy theories and i don't waste my time reading such material.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Vansnickers: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
What crisis in Ghana?!

Brazil is going through serious Economic problems, there were riots just days before WC started, why go there and add more problems?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Vansnickers: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Cubeet: That s one of the reasons I like Nigerians....Despite the ups and down in their country they still have believe that "no place like home".

You're deluded.

A lot of Nigerians go though the Sahara just to get into Spain, Spain of all places!
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by iamord(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite:

Fcking kick their xxxxxx out.

Asylum me xxxxxx

What inter-religious conflict are they escaping they have to go that far to "escape" it ...............after watching football?

They can afford visas and flight tickets but cannot find a place to "escape" to in other parts of Ghana or even West Africa?

As a matter of fact, lock them up in a camp for like 1 year before deporting their xxxxxx as punishment for wasting your countries resources processing them.
gov paide majority of them their ticket.. They use connection and camped under the guise of team ghana supporters.. I pity for them ..there r some countries I will not advice my enemy to go and hustle.. Unless u going for holiday or nvestement.. in the likes of brazil u r on ur own!! They will learn it the hard way

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by iamord(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
NanaAmofah: U dont know wats happenin over here.we sufferin whiles the government uses our money for sanitary pads. charlie i even wnt to seek asylum in naija any one who will help me.
rubbish talk
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by iamord(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
londoner:

^^^^Can you hear yourself?

asin!!! I just controlled myself not to comment
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Chinwem(f): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
I don't know how some of you sit at home and make conclusions.
Ghana economy is sinking, I mean at the edge of collapse!

It's true. No disrespect to Ghanaian neighbors or anything but its actually true unfortunately.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by iamord(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
philips70:

Their fast rising economy started going comatose when OBJ went there to install this present government just like he did here. OBJ...killing countries economies since 1886
oh so u know about that shii..he the present political party and some AU cronies rigged that election and put this incumbent in power cos dem go chop for ghana oill.. They did the same to to togo..
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by 360command: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Got a confirmation from a Ghanaian friend who arrived from brazil told me that most of his colleagues that went to Brazil to support the black stars stayed behind seeking for better opportunities but he never knew that they were seeking for asylum as stated on the article.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by 360command: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
NanaAmofah: U dont know wats happenin over here.we sufferin whiles the government uses our money for sanitary pads. charlie i even wnt to seek asylum in naija any one who will help me.
Charlie, I quite understand how you feel. You are always welcome in naija but the truth is I would never advice an immigrant(a youth in his 25-32) travel to a 3rd world country. Its a waste of time.If you are within this age, be wise. If not, then you can go and play away. One thing I know about immigrants who leaves their country by moving to another country or a third world country would stand a high percentage chance of moving to a better country or a second world country in the near future.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Koolmexxi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Na to supply Brazil Ghana-must-Go bags in exchange for more Brazilian hairs. D Ghanaians will know wat to do with it without being told.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by uzolexis(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
The Ghanian economy is in shambles now,the cedi has depreciated considerably and the cost of living has skyrocketed,it's really terrible. Abeg mk we dey manage our 9ja so.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by 360command: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Billygee2u: Ghanaians are a big disgrace to Africans in Brazil .what a big lie?Just because of Brazilian prostitutes they saw in brazil, that's what they like doing any where they go even here in china .they are women rapper .they can do anything because of foreign women .They always showcase their inferiority complex
What you said is understanding and its on point but do you know what they say about Nigerians in China? They say Nigerian make life difficult for other africans as the Nigerians goes into illicit activities. They go further by saying our image has been spoilt and people don't respect us.My bottom line is, We as africans have spoilt the system but it depends on how you see things to be .Nobody holy pass!
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
huge embarrassment, not to ghana nor to africa, but to themselves. *spits*
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by fairheven: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
360command: Charlie, I quite understand how you feel. You are always welcome in naija but the truth is I would never advice an immigrant(a youth in his 25-32) travel to a 3rd world country. Its a waste of time.If you are within this age, be wise. If not, then you can go and play away. One thing I know about immigrants who leaves their country by moving to another country or a third world country would stand a high percentage chance of moving to a better country or a second world country in the near future.
Are u referring to brazil as a third world country?
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am Nigerian, but I dont think theres any thing to rejoice or be happy about in this news about Ghanians in Brazil and their ailing economy. Wether we like it or not, they are the closest to us in africa in terms of culture and colonial history. Instead of mocking, lets sympatize and view the situation as an african problem that needs to be addressed. For example, ebola virus is currently ravaging some parts of west africa. That does not mean we should rejoice because it is not present in Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Vansnickers:

You're deluded.

A lot of Nigerians go though the Sahara just to get into Spain, Spain of all places!
Shut up your mouth! They are talking about Brazil not Spain or Europe. "Goat"
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by femms(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
It's so unfortunate, the sad thing is, most Africans (Nigerians) included, do not really know the economic situations of this countries, Economically, Brazil is not that better off than Ghana but they just assume anywhere is better than their current situation back home.
Unfortunately, it's almost too late by the time they realise this, they end up being stranded and not even able to feed themselves.
Even if they are granted Asylum, which I very much doubt, where is the employment in Brazil?!
It's widely documented that over half the population lives below the poverty line.
Trust me, they will soon realise it's a bad move. Feel for them though.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
it is not a surprise.. like Nigeria.. Brazil was in the throes of Economic Collapse a 15 years ago.. they gradually reformed and moved over 40% of their lower-income classed citizens into the Middle-income working Class. the economy has rebounded and is thriving.. unlike Nigeria who continue to create states instead of creating failed states

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by elected(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hahaha.brazil got to polish their shoes well this time.lol.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Constancy: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
How told you Brazil ain't that comfortable? at least its peaceful.

Top ten economy in the world and fast growing.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Isaacpyo04(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
ibrews: They also hv one of the 10 largest slums in the world!!

Even all d countries I listed, all have slums...
What I'm just tryna say is that, Brazil ain't 'ordinary'. They are far far ahead of any African country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Few Pics From Jamaica / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.