Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM (32076 Views)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Nigerian's Begging For Asylum In Greece / Seeking For Asylum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is a total disgrace to Ghana. What is in Brazil? Most people seek asylum in UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Germany etc
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by londoner: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

I thought Mumugeria is also the giant of Africa so how cum over 2 million mumugerians are in Ghana. Idiottttttt hahaaaa

Oh, so after all the comments about Nigerians in Ghana, its only 2 million out of almost 168 million people.....lol

The way Ghanaians talk about Nigerians in Ghana, I thought it was about 7 million or so.

Nigeria is the giant because of population.......it is, in fact a giant population in terms of African countries.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Litmus: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Senegalese too ......soon when these people get into narcotics and prostitution trouble we'll be inundated on television CNN Al Jaz etc that these prostitutes and drug sellers are Nigerians.

Many of these people hide under the umbrella of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by ibrews: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Isaacpyo04:

Even all d countries I listed, all have slums...
What I'm just tryna say is that, Brazil ain't 'ordinary'. They are far far ahead of any African country!
Agreed!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ghana kwanu? Deport them all!
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by guiddoti: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
JustCare: But Brasil ain't that comfortable!
where did you read it? Abi na you waka talk am. The truth is, Brazil is far better than Ghana and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by guiddoti: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
JustCare: But Brasil ain't that comfortable!
where did you read it? Abi na you waka talk am. The truth is: Brazil economy as at now, is far better than Ghana and Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by 360command: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
fairheven:
Are u referring to brazil as a third world country?
Yes I am. The last time I check a third world country is considered a developing country due to its huge gap in wealth distribution and human development rate. If you reason otherwise, would you say India is/not a third world country? I would like to know your reason to think Brazil is not.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Engen(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
amadice: .....and hav u heard or seen nigerians seeking refugee

Really are you joking...thousands of Nigerian in South Africa seeking asylum...I get so ashamed of my heritage of when I see my country men embarrassing a whole nation... Selfish people they only think for themselves alone.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Litmus: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wale112: They are Nigerians pretending to be Ghanaians. Investigations going on.

There's genuine terrorism in Nigeria, the entire world knows this. A Nigerian would stand a far better chance of getting asylum in Brazil for this reason than a Ghanaian would. So why would a Nigerian be so stupid to claim that they're Ghanaian seeking Asylum because of terrorism? Nigerians are not known to be stupid people Ghanaians are.

The probable truth is that some Ghanaians (Moo-moosihly) thought that they could exploit the terrorism in Nigeria/Mali (spreading in West Africa) to claim asylum in Brazil. However, Knowing the sneaky ways of the Ghanians (and feeling shamed right now) will soon claim that these asylum seekers are Nigerians that fled to Ghana from Nigeria and from Ghana want to seek Asylum in Brazil. To start the ball rolling they, Ghanaians- will soon (if not already doing so) flood BBC with lies and BBC will gladly change the narrative. In this New World Order, Truth and commonsense means nothing only BBC,CNN,Al-Jazera truths mean anything.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
good news ..now I've got something to argue with: P
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
good news ..now I've got something to argue withtongue
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by londoner: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
I don't know why, but this world cup has seen Ghana/ians in a less than positive light. The in-flighting, The alleged assaults on GFA senior staff, the $3 million, the sending home of players and now this.

Usually Ghana manages to wash its dirty laundry, away from an international audience. This is an unfortunate development.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Ashantiking: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2014
londoner: I don't know why, but this world cup has seen Ghana/ians in a less than positive light. The in-flighting, The alleged assaults on GFA senior staff, the $3 million, the sending home of players and now this.

Usually Ghana manages to wash its dirty laundry, away from an international audience. This is an unfortunate development.

Ghana is becoming more Naija by the day. We also have a useless government like Nigeria. Look at our current president he is as useless as mikel obi in a super eagles jersey.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Ashantiking: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Litmus:

There's genuine terrorism in Nigeria, the entire world knows this. A Nigerian would stand a far better chance of getting asylum in Brazil for this reason than a Ghanaian would. So why would a Nigerian be so stupid to claim that they're Ghanaian seeking Asylum because of terrorism? Nigerians are not known to be stupid people Ghanaians are.

The probable truth is that some Ghanaians (Moo-moosihly) thought that they could exploit the terrorism in Nigeria/Mali (spreading in West Africa) to claim asylum in Brazil. However, Knowing the sneaky ways of the Ghanians (and feeling shamed right now) will soon claim that these asylum seekers are Nigerians that fled to Ghana from Nigeria and from Ghana want to seek Asylum in Brazil. To start the ball rolling they, Ghanaians- will soon (if not already doing so) flood BBC with lies and BBC will gladly change the narrative. In this New World Order, Truth and commonsense means nothing only BBC,CNN,Al-Jazera truths mean anything.

They are stupid because there's no tribal war in northern Ghana. So their azzes will be sent back.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Ashantiking: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2014
vivaciousvivi: Ghana kwanu? Deport them all!

We will deport all you Eba eaters. Ghanaians are not Nigerians we are good citizens, unlike you Eba eaters.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Ashantiking: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2014
londoner:

Oh, so after all the comments about Nigerians in Ghana, its only 2 million out of almost 168 million people.....lol

The way Ghanaians talk about Nigerians in Ghana, I thought it was about 7 million or so.

Nigeria is the giant because of population.......it is, in fact a giant population in terms of African countries.

That's the legal ones, you know with Nigerians you always have to times it by 2 or 3. 2 million is a lot considering Ghana is only 24 million people. Ethnic Ghanaians are only 16 million of Ghana's pop.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Tundenoni(m): 1:03am On Jul 12, 2014
sunsky29: .africans can lie

Ghanaians can lie
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Ashantiking: 1:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Tundenoni:

Ghanaians can lie

Not more than the Eba eaters.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Dailyfavour(m): 2:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Nigeria economy has been proove tp be the best in Africa, so Ghannians can come and resume their shoe polish assignment here. Yeye p**ple.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by guiddoti: 3:16am On Jul 12, 2014
Ashantiking:

Not more than the Eba eaters.
which one is eba eater? Jubile field don dry
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Ashantiking: 4:32am On Jul 12, 2014
guiddoti: which one is eba eater? Jubile field don dry

Which people dey chop Eba day and night?
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by Ashantiking: 4:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Dailyfavour: Nigeria economy has been proove tp be the best in Africa, so Ghannians can come and resume their shoe polish assignment here. Yeye p**ple.

The largest GDP only in books. As for life of an average Eba eater, no be good at all.
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by iamord(m): 5:03am On Jul 12, 2014
Ashantiking:

Ghana is becoming more Naija by the day. We also have a useless government like Nigeria. Look at our current president he is as useless as mikel obi in a super eagles jersey.
. I hope everyone that v oted mahama is happy now, a lot of people werre tribalistic and just complaining forgeting. The things k4 did$$ now ghanaians. Can. See for themselves.. Was cedi not higher than nira and on par with dollar..wheb did all this. Light issue come. About.. By this. Time isn't the gas plant suppose to have been ready.. I can go on and on.. This mahama regime is and omen.. I hope 2016 they. Vote rightly
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by JustCare: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2014
guiddoti: where did you read it? Abi na you waka talk am. The truth is: Brazil economy as at now, is far better than Ghana and Nigeria.
hmmm. I read read it from the wall! ...and where does what you read now place Brasil in world ...perhaps you're planning to move, plan well ooo with all of una wey won waka go
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Ashantiking:

We will deport all you Eba eaters. Ghanaians are not Nigerians we are good citizens, unlike you Eba eaters.

#Yawns. Eba eaters is the best you came up with? Choi! btw, like your moniker
Re: Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM by 360command: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2014
iamord: . I hope everyone that v oted mahama is happy now, a lot of people werre tribalistic and just complaining forgeting. The things k4 did$$ now ghanaians. Can. See for themselves.. Was cedi not higher than nira and on par with dollar..wheb did all this. Light issue come. About.. By this. Time isn't the gas plant suppose to have been ready.. I can go on and on.. This mahama regime is and omen.. I hope 2016 they. Vote rightly
I hate when someone says cedi is higher than naira. If we were to remove the 4 zeros out of our currency(though there is none) just like what Ghana did to devalue their currency, who do you think would be boss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.