Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Invest In Oil Palm Plantation - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invest In Oil Palm Plantation (44129 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by felixzo1(m): 4:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Ahmedmasoud:
Hello there ,
I am Ahmed from Daresalaam ,Tanzania and want to start a palm oil plantation ,
I am stuck at obtaining the tenera seeds,is it possible to purchase them online from NIFOR,or at any other source that you are aware of?
you can sent me a mail a talk2fanen@gmail.com. buying it it not actually the problem but sent it across to you. a services of a courier will be needed, I do not know the cost implication sending it to your country
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by felixzo1(m): 4:38am On Mar 13, 2018
Ahmedmasoud:
Hello there ,
I am stuck at obtaining the tenera seeds,is it possible to purchase them online from NIFOR,or at any other source that you are aware of?
send me a mail, talk2fanen@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by phemyfisher(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
@nobody, it is interesting out here please whats the possible income that can be projected on output for the first 5 years of production
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by Callmeboss(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Hi
For your palm oil supplies, any quantity, at affordable prices and in your convinence please call or WhatsApp me 08102969405

I stay in Akwa Ibom I do supplies to all parts of Nigeria. No p need to come down here and payment is at delivery
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by pryncipal: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Ahmedmasoud:
Hello there ,
There's no other known source to get unadulterated tenera seed in Nigeria than NIFOR, if you are interested in good quality sprouted seeds contact NIFOR.
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by lekeplazm: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2018
How do i get in touch with you. I badly need information on starting up my farm.
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by pryncipal: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
lekeplazm:
How do i get in touch with you. I badly need information on starting up my farm. .
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by happigist: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good info....Agriculture remains the best sector to invest in, in this part of the globe..

For your motivational posts,romance,latest News,latest music's and videos visit or click on https://www.happigist.com/
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by OfficialSam(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Following
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by inception101(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
What's the update on your farm produce? Please share learnings, set backs and lessons learned
Re: Invest In Oil Palm Plantation by Maxwellbarthez: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please my whasappp contact is 08035569585, can I have a one on one interaction with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Current Price Of Palm Oil Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.