Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,463 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Past Question And Answers For Post Utme, Scholarship Exam And Job Aptitude Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Past Question And Answers For Post Utme, Scholarship Exam And Job Aptitude Test (463 Views)

Shortlisted Candidates For 2014 Addax/nnpc Scholarship Exam Is Out / I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Past Question And Answers For Post Utme, Scholarship Exam And Job Aptitude Test by Loadedbay: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2014
If you are a student or an undergraduate/job seeker, seeking for admission or wish to write a scholarship exam or seeking job opening/placement in any of the Nigerian universities or multinational companies in Nigeria, don't worry you are at the right place to success. I want to let you know that you don't just sit and fold your hands hoping that you will be admitted into your desired choice of institution, pass your scholarship exam or get your dream job NO! You must work hard in order to get admission, emerge the winner of a scholarship or secure a job placement you desired. So, i have compiled past questions and answers for post utme of any school of your choice, scholarship exams and also for job aptitude test to aid you succeed and achieve your desired objectives. To order for it, contact loadedbay@gmail.com or call 08068361550, 09030945683, 09030766675. Wish you GOODLUCK.

(1) (Reply)

Congrats! Ebenezer Obey Becomes Music Professor / Education / Delta State Polytechnic Oghara Post Ume Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.