Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Left For Europe With Misinformation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Left For Europe With Misinformation (1040 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Fly For Europe To Lagos And Lagos To Europe / Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Left For Europe With Misinformation by blackcat1: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Watch and learn before you travel blindly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUsFhp664v0
Re: I Left For Europe With Misinformation by redcliff: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
No you were not misinformed. You actually did not ever want to hear the truth.. you can never deny it was never told to you..except you dont know any single persin abroad which is not true..you preferred to go see things yourself because you did phatom that anybody suffers in europe..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which State In Nigeria Have The Best Infrastructures? / Applying For Conference Visa / Photos/video: Nigerian Woman Assaulted On A London Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.