Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? (3240 Views)

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
striktlymi:
I neither smoke nor drink bear but if I have a habit that us not exactly socially desirable e.g smoking too much or getting drunk; I would appreciate, greatly, a lady who would help me come out of those socially undesirable behaviours.

A relationship that does not improve me as a person is quite futile. Though the lady is not responsible for changing me and I won't advice anyone to stay with another simply because of the hope of a chance but being blessed by such a person is a good to have.
thanks Bro....u have got a point.
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Truckpusher(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Smartiegurl:
how about collecting ur stick of cigarette from u while smoking nd the bottle in ur hand? What u gon do about that?
That shouldn't bother anyone at all.
She doesn't go everywhere you go all day. cheesy
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
That shouldn't bother anyone at all.
She doesn't go everywhere you go all day. cheesy
it differs.....at least she wasn't there.
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by undisputednesta(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2014
I shld quit a legacy (alcohol) passed from my father to me because of a girl I love? If I do, my papa go disown me. I dnt smoke but alcohol runs in d family's lineage. So if she loves me, she has to accept me for who I am. I can't hide it cos wen she comes to d family's home to visit, she ma go know say na brewery family she meet. It's hereditary and its not gonna stop in my lineage. Of dat I'm sure
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2014
undisputednesta:
I shld quit a legacy (alcohol) passed from my father to me because of a girl I love? If I do, my papa go disown me. I dnt smoke but alcohol runs in d family's lineage. So if she loves me, she has to accept me for who I am. I can't hide it cos wen she comes to d family's home to visit, she ma go know say na brewery family she meet. It's hereditary and its not gonna stop in my lineage. Of dat I'm sure
No offence.....do u get drunk after drinking?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by undisputednesta(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Smartiegurl:
No offence.....do u get drunk after drinking?
Nope, was trained to hav a limit and stick to it. Dats y I dnt xceed my limits, wen I am dere, I'm done. I dnt abuse alcohol and takin it on moderation maks u a gud consumer.
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by PrincessB1(f): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's not true tongue
So true
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
undisputednesta:

Nope, was trained to hav a limit and stick to it. Dats y I dnt xceed my limits, wen I am dere, I'm done. I dnt abuse alcohol and takin it on moderation maks u a gud consumer.
is a good thing u don't misbehave under d influence of alcohol.....

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Joshrob(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2014
I don't smoke but drink(frequently)..but hv meet 2 girls that always push me to smoke,when we go out with my friends,they will say u'r too gentle,see all ur friends are smoking why are not smoking..I just look at them and smile(dem nor knw say bad boy nor be by smoking,if e happen nw dem go knw hw far)
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Joshrob:
I don't smoke but drink(frequently)..but hv meet 2 girls that always push me to smoke,when we go out with my friends,they will say u'r too gentle,see all ur friends are smoking why are not smoking..I just look at them and smile(dem nor knw say bad boy nor be by smoking,if e happen nw dem go knw hw far)
seriously? A girl would want u to smoke? Ilaugh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession Time / I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. / Am A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.