Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Real Is Hiv Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Real Is Hiv Virus (1058 Views)

Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? / She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Hiv Virus by shyman(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2008
well like every other virus, HIV transmission still baffles me. I dont really understand the clauses involved (antibodies) that's fights or allows transmission.

look at this story.
A HIV positive man raped a 16 year old girl. The interesting thing is the girl still
tested negative. I've heard a few cases like that of some immune systems being strong enough to fight the virus.

Who can brief me why she didnt contact the virus despite the fact that it was a rape without protection.
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by carnal: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2008
my broda the test to confirm is she is negative or positive advisably should be carried out 90 days after the rape and if that has been done and she is still negative then that means her immune level is very high and active and that is her saving grace.
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by richdadeze(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2008
I just have two questions for you. Please just try to answer me correctly. Firstly, how do you know that the soldier is HIV positive? My second question is, how do you know that the girl did not get infected with HIV after the rape.

For you to get more evidence that HIV/AIDS is real, try to get some one that is infected and make love to her, or if you can't easily get someone who is HIV positive, no problem just devote one week going from room to room in any brothel near you and bang any girl you can see without any condom and go for HIV test after 120 days so that you can get a ripe and mature result.
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by franmary: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2008
its real oooooooooooooooooh,
better be told than experience my dear
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by kadman(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2008
@ Poster

You are very silly. You don't believe in HIV because the girl the HIV positive soldiers slept with did not get infected. So how were the soldiers HIV positive in the first place ?
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by shyman(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2008
@ richdadeze
The soldier was tested after the rape likewise the girl
but only the soldier tested positive while the girltested
negative.
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by sexyLeamon(f): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
How Real Is Hiv Virus

keep having sex without protection, you will know how real is it
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by thehomer: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2008
Oh my a girl raped by a WHOLE ARMY that happens to be HIV positive. Please what country is this army in?
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by wolfeminc: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2008
hey guy, hiv is so real.u better be careful, u all that dates so many girls. go for retroviral screening ooooooooooooo.nurse oyeneyin has spoken
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by chyk91(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2008
my guy, hiv is very real o. you cant be sure dat girl is negative cos she has not done another test,which should be done 6 months after the first one so she could be hiv positive but the virus is still masked. if she does the test in 6 months and she is still negative, then she is lucky, she has a very strong immune system and God wanted to save her cos it was rape and not casual sex. my guy, AIDS is very real o and it kills fast oh, forget talk about cure nothing is certain about all of em cures 4 AIDS. if u must play, play very safe.
Re: How Real Is Hiv Virus by DenreleDave(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2020
shyman:
@ richdadeze
The soldier was tested after the rape likewise the girl
but only the soldier tested positive while the girltested
negative.

I saw your pm.... Let's talk here.. My email doesn't work properly

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Losing Weight Gradually / Hiv+ Mama, Travelling To The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.