Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend (8226 Views)

I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
The girl in question is HIV positive and on ARD (Anti retroviral drug) but her boyfriend is not aware and she has not in any way try to tell him, because she came from a diff location to work in the town of the boyfriend, that was how the mate and became friends, now the are lovers, they have been sleeping together naked without condom, i dont know how to tell the boyfriend,each time i try to tell him the truth i countn't, pls NL how can i tell him without her knowing i did because she knows i'm aware,

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
send him a text message from a different number alerting him to go for a test

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Busybody2(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
Or better, send him an anonymous test telling him to confront the girl, or compel her they should both go for testing.

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by sweetpie23: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
what are you waiting for, what king of friend are you? go and tell him face to face shout it in his face that she is Hiv positive
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by omega25red(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2009
how do you know that she is hiv positive where did you get the info
Also how do you know they having been having sex without condoms
When do you feel it is your responsibility to potentially save a life is it until you get permission from NL
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by dominique(f): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
what do you men that you don't know how to tell him? its his life we're talking about here. just tell him straight to his face, he will never forgive you if he finds out that you've known about it all the time.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
@poster
i can only blame the fool in this saga for having unprotected sex with that girl. . . . . . . . whatever you do NOW is pointless and wont solve any problems!
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by MrCrackles(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
Poster. . . .

Send them both a farewell card. . . . .Too late to let the fella know about the HIV status
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 3:18am On Dec 29, 2009
Omega, how i got 2 know she is positive is, alot of pple dont know how ARV drugs looks like, what most dis hiv patient do now is when they are giving drugs they change the drugs into a diff containers, so unless u know how ARV drugs looks like then u can tell, i work in d laboratory so i know how ARV drugs looks like no matter what container u put dem, but d girl boyfriend is not in any way connected to medical. Infact there was a day he was looking 4 sometin in her bag i was there, he even brough the drug out bt seen it was not label he did know what it was, afta checking 4 whatever he returned it. Now oneday mistakenly she left he card carelessly i saw everytin, days to for next collection of drugs,days to meet wit doctor and so on. Guy dis is real.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by GL(f): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2009
the boyfriend has probably contacted the virus already so you might as well tell him to his face. they'll be busy fighting each other no one would have time to quarrel with you. i think the guy should sue her or something, this is very wicked. but then, how do you know she didnt already tell the guy; it's possible he also has HIV and they decided they are a good match.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2009
GL, she didnt tell him, becos there was a day i threaten her, i told her i am going to tell him, but she said pls i should not that she was going to tell him herself, and beside i was not there went the relationship started. the reason why am afraid to tell him is that he might collagse. another part is she even go to his house and spend some days with him, guys do you that this guy left his former girl friend for this girl, the funniest part is the rejested girl is fighting the girl in question to leave her guy for her.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2009
Hassymo5.by negotiating telling him wit her was were u went wrong.i thought he's ur friend.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Sissy3(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
its not too late to tell him, supposedly hes +he can start the treatment early.

the girl is probably scared he might leave her if she tells. if she was smart enough she would have insisted on a condom.

but how do you know they sleep together without a condom?

as people here have already suggested, send him anonymous text, or email. or tell him that they should both go for hiv test since they have s.ex without a condom to be on the safe side.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by HIO4: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
my goodness. bi!tches will only ruin your life undecided
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Sissy3(f): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
HIO4:

my goodness. bi!tches will only ruin your life undecided

and you think men are saints when it comes to hiv status
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by MCLOVIN: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2010
Well, somebody should say something to either of them. And when you do ask them to visit
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-334255.0.html
Otherwise they'll both die for nothing.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by coolier(f): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2010
What's your relationship with this girl? you seem to hang around her a lot.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2010
~Sissy~:

its not too late to tell him, supposedly hes +he can start the treatment early.

the girl is probably scared he might leave her if she tells. if she was smart enough she would have insisted on a condom.

but how do you know they sleep together without a condom?

as people here have already suggested, send him anonymous text, or email. or tell him that they should both go for hiv test since they have s.ex without a condom to be on the safe side.

Its not always the case that when one partner is positive,then the other one is also positive.There have been countless documented cases where partners sleeping together without condom for years ,then go for test;and one is positive,another negative.

Like i said earlier,the OP should send him a text message,then he should go for a HIV test and take it from there
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Sissy3(f): 3:57am On Jan 03, 2010
^^^^^
thats why i said "supposedly" hes infected
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2010
shocked
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by chidyke77(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2010
save a life fast! cry cry cry cry
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by eherbal(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2010
for the mere fact that she's killing him faster by re infecting the poor guy,the best u can do is send him an anonymous txt,letting him no the trouble he's in by advising him to go for test to ascertain his status,b4 confronting the subject[code][/code]
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Sissy3(f): 3:11am On Jan 04, 2010
MrPrsdent:

shocked

y u dey pop ur eyes tongue
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2010
~Sissy~:

y u dey pop your eyes tongue

at the meaning of the word 'supposedly'

means 'Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence'

never knew that.shows we learn things on NL grin
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by agathamari(f): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
for god sake tell teh boy. you would want to know if it were you wouldnt you
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by clem2love(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hello hassymo5

what are friends for ?
if you cant face you friend and tell him them i dont think he is your friend.

i can still help if only you can give me the chance,

text me his number to :0802626561
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by whiteroses(f): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2010
tell him to open his tongue, apparently the only vague visible sign of contradiction is cracked tongue with rash like stuff on it, na so i heared o lol. for sceptic daters your worries are resolved just dey use style check person tongue lool
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Pittbaby(f): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2010
You must tell him , no talk beyond that . You owe the girl no loyalty what she is doing will get you jailedin in developed countries
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2010
Tell a female friend to help you call and tell him.
She can't now accuse you as her boyfriend will say a girl called and told him.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2010
guys i dont know how to handle this, i have decided to let them b,because they are happy stayin with each other.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by opokonwa(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2010
@poster
You're not bold enough. undecided
2morrow, your own sibling/relation might be at the same risk and would need sb to bail him/her out
You no do well at all. sad Your lady friend on the other hand is very selfish.'
You are watching horror shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Increases Doctors' Hazard Allowance By 100% / Malaria Control: 13 States To Benefit From $250 Million World Bank Loan / Ukazi Leaves Are A Nutritional Powerhouse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.