Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? (19613 Views)

Normal Or Mini Laptop: Which One Is Better? / Palmtop Or Laptop Which One Is The Best / Classmate Pc Vs. Olpc Cm1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by JOACHINpedro: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Datz my laptop

1 Like

Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by JOACHINpedro: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Datz my laptop...can never b beaten by any phone...(the beauty are nt yet invented)

1 Like

Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by Fulaman198(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
LordReed:

Tell me about it. I have to squeeze out a hour or two to feel the excitement when before I used to spend nothing less than 6 hours and sometimes whole days.

ROFLLLL YOU AND ME BOTH BRO!

These days I don't even have an hour or two and when I do have time, I watch anime instead.
Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by Fulaman198(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
CityNG:

I like your style. You saw the same things that I see in technology.

There's always something better in terms of lighter weight, form factor, maybe an extra port or some doohickie.

But lets celebrate the technology that this device gives us in the palms of our hands.

Hey me too grin
Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by Bawss1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Problem with hybrids for me though is that you would be hard pressed to find one that comes with cellular broadband. The only one that I know of is the Lenovo Thinkpad 10 and it isn't yet available this side of the market. I really wish manufacturers would include this feature as relying only on wifi (which isn't always available if you are on the go a lot) isn't satisfactory. The alternative would be to log about a mifi/modem or tether it to your phone's network, that's so not cool if you ask me.
Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by Fulaman198(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bawss1: Problem with hybrids for me though is that you would be hard pressed to find one that comes with cellular broadband. The only one that I know of is the Lenovo Thinkpad 10 and it isn't yet available this side of the market. I really wish manufacturers would include this feature as relying only on wifi (which isn't always available if you are on the go a lot) isn't satisfactory. The alternative would be to log about a mifi/modem or tether it to your phone's network, that's so not cool if you ask me.

Asus T300 Chi will have 4G LTE capability but it's not available yet as well.
Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by revelationuche: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by Rawar: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
system na system tablet na tablet...... oyibo pls no make my pple mad oh.........hmmm......how person go dey drag sometin wey show the same tin for screen......Cha..
Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
I prefer laptops. Between, when most folks hear of pc tablets, their mind goes to the ordinary tecno Q7 angry
Re: Tablet PC Vs Laptop: Which Side Are You On? by Bawss1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
^ Not people like me grin I detest android tablets. The lot of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ipad 2 Vs Ipad 3 -- Spot The Difference / Cyberklock Free Browsing / ORIGINAL Iphone Battery (NOW AVAILABLE! 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 7, 7s...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.