Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones (33635 Views)

Don't Use Second-Hand Phones - NCC Warns / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
All of you boys storing blue film on your phone, you see ya laif!
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by kechywillz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
You could have included their pics to make the news authentic,haba sad sad angry angry angry
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Ezedon(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Can they use avarst to locate n bring back our girls?

1 Like

Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Hardeytohlar(f): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Good 4 those whose mind is full of sin
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by blesszzy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
mtcheeeeew,
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by chamboy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Pls some1 shud tell me ow to delete it forever cry
u av to send to me first den I would teach u
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by AmNotDrunk(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Damn I came here to see photos not read all that long article. embarassed embarassed
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by alabiyemmy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
They Found all that from just 20 Phones? Wow. I am sure if those Phones were from Nigerians, they woule have Found billions of male and Female nak.ed. Photos.
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by chamboy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Just got dis softz dat can hack into a fone's file system connected to wifi,
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Who cares? Make them use am self service if them like sef.
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Afritop(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hackers in naija will take this news very seriously

1 Like

Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2014

So u bin storing nak.e.d pics on ur device? God don catch u o.
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by condralbede(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
another waste of MB.
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by mazizitonene(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
its no big deal dear...just send it to my fone, I'll help u get rid of it for good

1 Like

Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Heycube(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
How to know if the Witches in your Village are truely following you!
* If you are downloading a file of
5GB data and it Fails at 99%...
* If you buy a bold5 for 90k today and the next day the price drops to 20k...
* You win 100millon, u put am 4 bank, next
week d bank
declare bankrupt...
* Your first day in a restaurant, after eating fish, the bone hang for your
throat...
* If after working for 30 days, you got fired without salary...
* After selling your fathers property to go abroad, and you
still got deported few weeks later...
* If you take expo into the exam hall, and cant understand your own handwriting...
* If after 6 abortions and d guy still ends up not marrying
you...
* If you submit expo with your answer sheet...
* When ur friend wey just come back from America give u cheque & did not remember to sign before going back... .
Finally, If you are not laughing... then the
witches in ur
village are truly following u!!!
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
just cant help laughing...shirellebaby...lmaoo
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by myspnigeria: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
no b small thing
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
I almost hit my phone on the wall. The page refused to open meanwhile I was expecting to see.........uh la la grin
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
What is the need for the mentioning of iPhone in the article?! There is something fishy somewhere.
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Forwetinnah: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why would any one even take nude photos with their phones? What sort of craziness is that. ..don't know what this World is becoming. People just go with anything that trends
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Forwetinnah: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Heycube: How to know if the Witches in your Village are truely following you!
week d bank
declare bankrupt...
throat...
* If you take expo into the exam hall, and cant understand your own handwriting...
you...
* When ur friend wey just come back from America give u cheque & did not remember to sign before going back... .
witches in ur

If you take expo to the exam hall and can't understand your own handwriting. .. shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin , *wiping tears from my eyes*
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by yomalex(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmm check out this too ==> Frozen Android Gives Up Data Secrets
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Abraham2013(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by angela98(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha laugh wan kill me for this post..really? Researchers see manhood weh big pass their own... Ha ha ha ha. Eyes don see some thing... cheesy grin ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by IYANGBALI: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
I am in trouble walahi
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by MMMG14: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2014

Heheheehe! Caught in d act
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by richardoz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why would I do such a thing in the first place? what if they steal the phone ? Chai, the world is going crazy at an alarming rate!
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by abbyyzino(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
chamboy: Just got dis softz dat can hack into a fone's file system connected to wifi,
what's the name bro?
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Tex42(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
goalburner: Where are the photos?
Ask Google
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Tex42(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Heycube: How to know if the Witches in your Village are truely following you!
week d bank
declare bankrupt...
throat...
you...
witches in ur
Dude gat me cracking ma ribs...like sh*t,diz can't happen.veryyyyyy funny bro
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by valemtech(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Add me on 25fd5f85 for importation business
Whatsap:08037607036
Re: Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
goalburner: Where are the photos?

i tire oo...

na d pics i kun look ooo...

wer are d lost but found pics nau?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.