Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) (15213 Views)

What Will You Do If You Wife Does This ... Shocking Picture :o / PHOTOS: Fashion Or Madness? See This Shocking Picture / OMFG!!! Is This Girl Right Or Been Silly? (shocking Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Valentinooo:

Ok o. Let's keep fingers crossed till then. Keep it in mind o. Once i'm able to win it, don't let me call you before you answer o grin
I jz cant shout. One more thing, u need someone to acknowlegde the bet nd i will also bring one person to acknowledge the bet so u dnt back out when argentina finally wins the cup
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Valentinooo:

What about the Netherland vs Brazil match tomorrow. What do you have to say about that match?
Naaah, argentina all d way #teammessi
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by dre11(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
remsonik:
I been chop ban from one mod called obinoscopy. How ve u been??

cheesy
i dey hold mah side....
Nah wetin u do again.......

U just like make u dey see those guys red eyes
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Medunah:
I jz cant shout. One more thing, u need someone to acknowlegde the bet nd i will also bring one person to acknowledge the bet so u dnt back out when argentina finally wins the cup

I don't think we need two persons for that again. Since Andyblaze is here, he should be able to do that for us smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
i dey hold mah side....

She contravened Rule 18 sad.
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
QUARKS
A quark (/ˈkwɔrk/ or /ˈkwɑrk/) is an elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei. Due to a phenomenon known as color confinement, quarks are never directly observed or found in isolation; they can be found only within hadrons, such as baryons (of which protons and neutrons are examples), and mesons. For this reason, much of what is known about quarks has been drawn from observations of the hadrons themselves.

There are six types of quarks, known as flavors: up, down, strange, charm, bottom, and top. Up and down quarks have the lowest masses of all quarks. The heavier quarks rapidly change into up and down quarks through a process of particle decay: the transformation from a higher mass state to a lower mass state. Because of this, up and down quarks are generally stable and the most common in the universe, whereas strange, charm, top, and bottom quarks can only be produced in high energy collisions (such as those involving cosmic rays and in particle accelerators).

Quarks have various intrinsic properties, including electric charge, mass, color charge and spin. Quarks are the only elementary particles in the Standard Model of particle physics to experience all four fundamental interactions, also known as fundamental forces (electromagnetism, gravitation, strong interaction, and weak interaction), as well as the only known particles whose electric charges are not integer multiples of the elementary charge. For every quark flavor there is a corresponding type of antiparticle, known as an antiquark, that differs from the quark only in that some of its properties have equal magnitude but opposite sign.

The quark model was independently proposed by physicists Murray Gell-Mann and George Zweig in 1964. Quarks were introduced as parts of an ordering scheme for hadrons, and there was little evidence for their physical existence until deep inelastic scattering experiments at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center in 1968. Accelerator experiments have provided evidence for all six flavors. The top quark was the last to be discovered at Fermilab in 1995.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by dre11(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Obinoscopy: She contravened Rule 18 sad.

chai...... this girl and her wahala....
Abeg oga

just they look am like that
we go arrange her soon ......... she be mah friend wifegringrin
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
In quantum statistics, a branch of physics, Fermi–Dirac statistics describes a distribution of particles in certain systems comprising many identical particles that obey the Pauli exclusion principle. It is named after Enrico Fermi and Paul Dirac, who each discovered it independently, although Enrico Fermi defined the statistics earlier than Paul Dirac.[1][2]

Fermi–Dirac (F–D) statistics applies to identical particles with half-integer spin in a system in thermodynamic equilibrium. Additionally, the particles in this system are assumed to have negligible mutual interaction. This allows the many-particle system to be described in terms of single-particle energy states. The result is the F–D distribution of particles over these states and includes the condition that no two particles can occupy the same state, which has a considerable effect on the properties of the system. Since F–D statistics applies to particles with half-integer spin, these particles have come to be called fermions. It is most commonly applied to electrons, which are fermions with spin 1/2. Fermi–Dirac statistics is a part of the more general field of statistical mechanics and uses the principles of quantum mechanics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi%E2%80%93Dirac_statistics
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
dre11:

chai...... this girl and her wahala....
Abeg oga

just they look am like that
we go arrange her soon ......... she be mah friend wifegringrin
Ok o grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
The real question we ought to concern ourselves with here is how we can predict colinear outcomes of quadrilinear events occuring in a 3 dimensional matrix for example Germany 7 Brazil 1. Such an outcome is quite easy to predict to an accuracy of 17 decimal points so one can predict quite reliably that Germany would score 6.9788845333323184 goals within 90 minute or where there is extra time 6.9799845333323184 goals which are both marginally less than 7 goals as were scored in the actual game so how does FIFA compute fractions of a goal in modern times .There is no conundrum for those who pay attention during lectures
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Valentinooo:

I don't think we need two persons for that again. Since Andyblaze is here, he should be able to do that for us smiley
Andy kini? Is d guy even normal at all?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by dre11(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Obinoscopy: Ok o grin

oga
how runs nah
we no dey see u for area again
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
In physics, the Eightfold Way is a term coined by American physicist Murray Gell-Mann for a theory organizing subatomic baryons and mesons into octets (alluding to the Noble Eightfold Path of Buddhism). The theory was independently proposed by Israeli physicist Yuval Ne'eman and led to the subsequent development of the quark model.

In addition to organizing the mesons and spin-1/2 baryons into an octet, the principles of the Eightfold Way also applied to the spin-3/2 baryons, forming a decuplet. However, one of the particles of this decuplet had never been previously observed. Gell-Mann called this particle the Ω− and predicted in 1962 that it would have a strangeness −3, electric charge −1 and a mass near 1,680 MeV/c2. In 1964, a particle closely matching these predictions was discovered[1] by a particle accelerator group at Brookhaven. Gell-Mann received the 1969 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on the theory of elementary particles.
The baryon decuplet
The baryon octet
Baryon Supermultiplet using four-quark models and half spin

The Eightfold Way may be understood in modern terms as a consequence of flavor symmetries between various kinds of quarks. Since the strong nuclear force affects quarks the same way regardless of their flavor, replacing one flavor of quark with another in a hadron should not alter its mass very much. Mathematically, this replacement may be described by elements of the SU(3) group. The octets and other arrangements are representations of this group.
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by remsonik(f): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
i dey hold mah side....

Nonsense mods wey sabi witch hunt.
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by jsunex(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abeg who get condom for here oo... I need urgently
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
dre11:

oga
how runs nah
we no dey see u for area again
I'm fine o. I'm distracted at the moment that's why. But I'll be back very soon wink. Ermm, make we no derail andyblaze's thread abeg.

@OP, everyone marks territory. However I agree with you that the ladies are the worse culprits grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
remsonik:
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by remsonik(f): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Where's my darling jbluv55

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by dre11(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
remsonik:

but..... talk true
shey u no do wetin the guy yarn
abi u wan talk say he dey lieundecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by remsonik(f): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
dre11:

but..... talk true
shey u no do wetin the guy yarn
abi u wan talk say he dey lieundecided
He said I spammed while I only posted a bb channel pin I felt will be useful to some entrepreneurs like me to showcase their product and services free.
People go from thread to thread posting links to their websites and advertise products on every thread and this mods chooses to ignore.
Me I don't like double standard,if u wanna deal with spamming deal with everyone involved not just me.
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by ellagal(f): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Valentinooo:

Na so o. Even Messi himself knows that they're already in soup

I jst can't wait for sunday
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by AfricanApple(f): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Phemsy: ..ano go put anytin on my "man-of-war" ni
u no fit use white nylon?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by dre11(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
remsonik:
He said I spammed while I only posted a bb channel pin I felt will be useful to some entrepreneurs like me to showcase their product and services free.
People go from thread to thread posting links to their websites and advertise products on every thread and this mods chooses to ignore.
Me I don't like double standard,if u wanna deal with spamming deal with everyone involved not just me.

but, i just want to ask....
Did u go from thread to thread to post it....

And mayb he caught u because he had a thing for ulipsrsealed

but, i guess all is being sorted sha
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by elguaje(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
undecided undecided
ikes9: Ehen nah true
who yhu think say go win this World cup
. I think arsenal go win am
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
elguaje: undecided undecided. I think arsenal go win am
For where? Na Serena Williams
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
hahahahaha Andyblaze tongue Next time you post on Nairaland again make sense. We know you as a jerk...that's why everybody is derailing a nice thread like this. Btw Nairalanders wicked oo
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Medunah:
Naaah, argentina all d way #teammessi

I'm suspecting you're a barca fan. Am i right?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Medunah:
Andy kini? Is d guy even normal at all?

Lol...
*Ma je kori nkan to ko yen o* coz I no fit catch fight grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by tbagjames(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Phemsy: Abeg....na wia dm dy sell condom hia?
i get fairly used

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Valentinooo: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2014
ellagal:

I jst can't wait for sunday

Even me too.

And pls will you stand as witness for me in our (Me n Medunah) bet ?
Re: Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) by Medunah: 6:04am On Jul 12, 2014
Valentinooo:

Lol...
*Ma je kori nkan to ko yen o* coz I no fit catch fight grin
Lolz, forget him jor, pick someone else. Yeah, am a barca fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / What's Your Marital Status? / God is good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.