Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded (20393 Views)

Real Cost & Pix For Building 4bed Rm Duplex And 2bed Rm Flat X 2 At Edo State. / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / 2 B/R FOR SALE AT GOWON ESTATE EGBEDA (NOW WITH PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by cleric(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Aventures: I have sent the update on the foundation cost update to my client after perusing it i want to believe he will grant permission to publish, cos he actually encourage me to open the tread for people to learn as he had learn on NL and he is still learning. When we lost the tread due to the attack he also boosted my courage to reload.

I do not take up new hands to work for me as we have had bad experience doing this in the time past. Now we have teams of well known hand and they work for us anywhere we go as our key work men and we can only add few labour as the case may demand to work and get paid off.

Some of team worker doing the stuff they know best!

Thanks man.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
More pics of German floor casting.

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Fairdeal74: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dear Aventures, thanks for your good work in enlightening potential landlords. This learning will not be complete without us knowing the plot size of this building.

1 Like

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fairdeal74: Dear Aventures, thanks for your good work in enlightening potential landlords. This learning will not be complete without us knowing the plot size of this building.
This land is not regular in shape, considering its area in square meter, it is about a plot.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by cleric(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Aventures: This land is not regular in shape, considering its area in square meter, it is about a plot.
Good progress.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
The house begins to grow as we begin work on the ground floor column and first floor slab
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
An update pictures on the ground floor columns.
16 mm Reinforcement completely erected.
Kickers to mark out the right positioning of the columns also done.
Form work in progress.

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dear all there was a long break in transmission. We are quite sorry for this. We hope to update and continue till we deliver. Thanks
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
work was actually in progress in full force scale, we would like to update some pics of work done previously till date:

The pics is the column form work done after German floor casting and the kicker has been done

1 Like

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
first floor slab work in progress

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
more pics of work progress on decking

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
more

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Chekitaut: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls can someone pls tell me what is going on here? all i can see is reinforcement islike this building is going to be another skyscraper like 10floors abi...fear dey catch me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Material procurement
Block procured in advance to a proper curing before using. Also Granite + Stone dust combo for the suspended slab concrete work

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by kopell: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2014
@Aventures welcome back your student as being wondering, where Oga come go now.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2014
kopell: @Aventures welcome back your student as being wondering, where Oga come go now.
thank you sir we went on a mission to deliver a task. thank God it was successful. hope to share some of the misson pics later on this tread
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
So many odds against the decking casting but to God be The Glory all were surmounted and the day was succesfull.

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
We commenced block setting immediately after the casting. Here are more pics of the block work of the first floor.

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by segcymoor(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kudos to ur Canpeter. Well done!
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
more

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
work continues on the super structure

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
18 days after casting the decking, we continued working and now we are at roof level. Roof wood carcass in progress while we await maturity date of the decking before removing the form work and supports.

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Today marks 19th day work after casting the decking and 2 days into roofing work

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
dawn of a new day, roif work continues., while preparation to put civering is going on, also plastering will soon follow. , we are committed tovdeliveringvthe finished building by November ending by God's Grace.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by teddyblueu: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
All nice, well done,wish costing is included.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
teddyblueu: All nice, well done,wish costing is included.
sure I am going to furnish all readers of this thread with the cost shortly
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by ibedun: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Aventures: sure I am going to furnish all readers of this thread with the cost shortly

Please do so sir. I need to compare your costs to the amounts i've been charged by my engineer, thanks.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by ibedun: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2014
this is where we are now

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2014
ibedun: this is where we are now
ok sir.

we are about rounding off the roof work externally. Update pics shortly.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by ibedun: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Can i get your roof cost as well please thanks.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
roof work day 3 update

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
ibedun: Can i get your roof cost as well please thanks.
lump sum for our roof carcass and noggins =N= 853,000 and we ll soon get to roof covering, i will equally update as well, mean while from the pics you posted i found out that your building looks wide
er than ours and so to achieve a high pitch as ours yours may cos a little higher than this, because the basic determinant of roof cost is the pitch and the kind of roof covering you intend to use

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikorodu Houses Marked For Demolition By LASG; The Residents React / Estimate For Decking / Tips From A Property Lawyer About Renting & Sale Of Property Especially In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.