Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded (20401 Views)

Real Cost & Pix For Building 4bed Rm Duplex And 2bed Rm Flat X 2 At Edo State. / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / 2 B/R FOR SALE AT GOWON ESTATE EGBEDA (NOW WITH PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
our steel doors sample
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
FastShipping:
ATTENTION!!
Hajj and other moderator should immediately delete the above post and ban the poster. The poster has been spamming threads after thread with his nonsense
hello are you really sure you mean this post or it is just a mistake, if you mean this can you please shed more light on how i have been spamming threads after thread with nonsense please this will help me a lot cos i am lost i don't understand how that could be happening. Thanks
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by mufutau55(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Aventures:
hello are you really sure you mean this post or it is just a mistake, if you mean this can you please shed more light on how i have been spamming threads after thread with nonsense please this will help me a lot cos i am lost i don't understand how that could be happening. Thanks

NO. Not your post Aventures. The post right before his post.. I have deleted it, so you couldn't see it. The guy bombed the whole Properties forums with spams.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Thanks Hajj for your prompt response and clarification.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Aventures:
our steel doors sample

Adventures, please am about to start this project, so soon, please can you help me out with the total cost of this plan, i will appreciate if you will list it out stage by stage and materials, like how many blocks, iron road, cement and cost to roof, deck only, windows and doors if possible

the first is ground floor and second upper floor, is a duplex and a wing of 2 bed room flat. the drawing is not out but this is how the building plan will look like and measurements

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
allen0000:

Adventures, please am about to start this project, so soon, please can you help me out with the total cost of this plan, i will appreciate if you will list it out stage by stage and materials, like how many blocks, iron road, cement and cost to roof, deck only, windows and doors if possible
the first is ground floor and second upper floor, is a duplex and a wing of 2 bed room flat. the drawing is not out but this is how the building plan will look like and measurements
what type of fdn are u proposing fir this structure, knowing that I can only give u a budget fir the carcass.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
door sample

2 Likes

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by FastShipping: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
These are nice doors. How much do they cost?
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Aventures:
what type of fdn are u proposing fir this structure, knowing that I can only give u a budget fir the carcass.

Normal foundation as the land is dry, not a water logged area, I need cost for the carcass, materials, labor, Paraphet, roof cost ( aluminum and stone coated) including plastering in and out
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
allen0000:

Normal foundation as the land is dry, not a water logged area, I need cost for the carcass, materials, labor, Paraphet, roof cost ( aluminum and stone coated) including plastering in and out
sir u may need a QS for this ur request. I may not be able to do this. Tx
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 15, 2014
Aventures:
sir u may need a QS for this ur request. I may not be able to do this. Tx

Thank you very much as am not in Nigeria now but hopefully will be much around soon, how about letting me know how many pillars to enable me budget for iron and if possible the carcass like blocks and cement
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
plastering pics

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by kopell: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
@Aventures, answer fastshipping question now. I have similar question and who make them.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
kopell:
@Aventures, answer fastshipping question now. I have similar question and who make them.
sure I will I am trying to give him something comprehensive that would help him budget properly

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
pop, pvc ceilings and electrical cabling all going on simultaneously.

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 17, 2014
Aventures:
Step tiles long span Aluminium roofing sheet 590

Flat Sheet aluminium for Ridge Caps, Gutter
Eave angle 75

So if am giving u this job to handle you can't be able to tell me what it will cost me, anyway thanks
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
work updates

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
more

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
paragon PVC ceiling frim Amoula Ventures Ltd installation in progress

1 Like

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
POP work also in progress

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by mufutau55(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Aventures:
POP work also in progress

Duplicate post/picture above, already posted.
The Amoula PVC ceiling is really nice, I used same on my project... what color is this one, white or Daniella?
And Single sheets/boards? I used Double and always wanted to see how single looked like.. if this is singles then I like it than doubles. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
this is Daniella

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
update
pics

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
external plastering ongoing
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
more

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
still on

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
eaves finishing
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
more

1 Share

Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by twinskenny(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
weldone boss... are we to expect any invitation on this one? grin grin
Re: Construction Tread On 6 Units Of 2 B/rm Flat At Ikorodu: Reloaded by Aventures(m): 6:13am On Oct 29, 2014
twinskenny:
weldone boss... are we to expect any invitation on this one? grin grin
I wish we should invite you but this project is for commercial purpose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Estimate For Decking / Tips From A Property Lawyer About Renting & Sale Of Property Especially In Lagos / LASG Arrests Developer Of Yaba Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.