Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 (3173 Views)

The Dangers Of Taking Zero Sugar/diet Coke! Urgent, Plz Read!!! / No-carbs Diet In Nigeria / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
This has saved humankind since 1923. cheesy

If you say it's not a balanced diet, na you sabi. cheesy

I don't know why this hasn't entered guiness book of world record yet for the most delicacy eating by both the rich and the poor alike.

May the almighty God continue to bless the brainchild of this food concept.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by harbibi: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by shikshark: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
U put milk abi?
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
harbibi: cheesy cheesy cheesy

The thing sweet you for eye smiley
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
shikshark: U put milk abi?

Yes, it balanced the diet
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by ibizgirl(f): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ha!!!!! Soaks a boarding students' best friend grin grin
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by 4words: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
ibizgirl: Ha!!!!! Soaks a boarding students' best friend grin grin

Hello, uhm, are you a kingsword member?
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by expert101(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2014
[size=18pt]Poor Man Food![/size]
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
expert101: [size=18pt]Poor Man Food![/size]

Haven't you seen the rich take it?

Do you think all who take it do that because of lack of money to getting a proper food?
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
ibizgirl: Ha!!!!! Soaks a boarding students' best friend grin grin

You know the drill grin
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by expert101(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
jnrbayano:

Do you think all who take it do that because of lack of money to getting a proper food?

It's only ignorance that will make you keep eating things that are not good for your health. Though people eat it to hold hunger -it is not on the list of nutritional foods you need.
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 5:20am On Jul 13, 2014
expert101:

It's only ignorance that will make you keep eating things that are not good for your health. Though people eat it to hold hunger -it is not on the list of nutritional foods you need.

Please lecture me more.

It's a amazing how you couldn't comprehend the undertone of the op, even with those emoticons/smileys up there, the caption and the comments before yours.

You are just too quick to start feeling good about yourself in a public forum.

Next time you should try to be more adept in using that word, "ignorance"

1 Like

Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by Idiataqueen(f): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
g⮮Πd hÛmâñ $âvÊ® Öω g®Êât thÖÛ hâ®t grin
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by Idiataqueen(f): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
expert101:

$hâ®®âp pl$ dÖñ't fÖ®m bÎg gÛý fÖ® us Öýâ swear $ÎñçÊ Û ωÊ®Ê bÖ®ñ Û hâvÊñ't tâ$tÊd g⮮ΠbÊfÖ®Ê undecided
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2014
Idiataqueen: $hâ®®âp pl$ dÖñ't fÖ®m bÎg gÛý fÖ® us Öýâ swear $ÎñçÊ Û ωÊ®Ê bÖ®ñ Û hâvÊñ't tâ$tÊd g⮮ΠbÊfÖ®Ê undecided

You dey mind am?
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Garri milk sugar groudnut cold water just give this stuff to me and ebola no go near you lols
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idiataqueen: $hâ®®âp pl$ dÖñ't fÖ®m bÎg gÛý fÖ® us Öýâ swear $ÎñçÊ Û ωÊ®Ê bÖ®ñ Û hâvÊñ't tâ$tÊd g⮮ΠbÊfÖ®Ê undecided
abi the guy wan form don
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by woky: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
jnrbayano:

[b]Do you think all who take it do that because of lack of money to getting a proper food?/[b]
Is it not a proper food?? What makes it improper?
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
woky: Is it not a proper food?? What makes it improper?

Food that must have passed through heat.

cheesy
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by woky: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
jnrbayano:

Food that must have passed through heat.

cheesy
Lol! Chai! grin but the food really help me oo make I no lie grin grin grin
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
woky: Lol! Chai! grin but the food really help me oo make I no lie grin grin grin

It helped us one time or the other.

If not for it, I may not have survived boarding house.

smiley

1 Like

Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by Penssuwa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
I dnt take garri cos of hunger but cos of my love for the delicious meal. I can reject cooked food just to have good space for it. I used to have issues with mumsy cos of garri but nw she is the one that reminds me that 'there is garri oo'. I dnt take it frequently though.
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Penssuwa: I dnt take garri cos of hunger but cos of my love for the delicious meal. I can reject cooked food just to have good space for it. I used to have issues with mumsy cos of garri but nw she is the one that reminds me that 'there is garri oo'. I dnt take it frequently though.

That's exactly the sense the write-up makes.

smiley
Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by Jennydoris(f): 8:28am On May 27, 2015
The only food you can eat without stress.
It does not require cooking stove or gas for it to be prepared.
The ingredients are just milk, coconut\palm kernel\groundnut,(if available), sugar\salt as the case maybe. All these you can get at least one or two in the comfort of your room\house unlike other foods that you will need some other ingredients to prepare.

That reminds me.. If you want to spice it up, soak the garri with cold water.. wink

1 Like

Re: This Diet Has Saved Humankind Since 1923 by jnrbayano(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2015
Jennydoris:
The only food you can eat without stress.
It does not require cooking stove or gas for it to be prepared.
The ingredients are just milk, coconut\palm kernel\groundnut,(if available), sugar\salt as the case maybe. All these you can get at least one or two in the comfort of your room\house unlike other foods that you will need some other ingredients to prepare.

That reminds me.. If you want to spice it up, soak the garri with cold water.. wink

Many hypocrites will deny ever taking this in the public eyes but will settle down to help themselves from the famed Ijebu Garri in the privacy of their rooms.

(1) (Reply)

Fat American Tries Fufu And Egusi For The First Time - His Reaction / Coca Cola Bottling Killing Us Slowly And We Dont Know It / What Is The Difference Between Puff-puff And Bons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.