Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. (55188 Views)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. / Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
All is well.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by don7: 1:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Hi there,

I want to enquire if you can build a house for me in Ibadan.

Thanks

Ade
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:24am On Sep 17, 2014
don7: Hi there,

I want to enquire if you can build a house for me in Ibadan.

Thanks

Ade

Hello Ade, I badan is a little far from my cluster of projects in the east and south of Nigeria. But maybe I can start sending in my supervisors to work at your site, I will ask one of my trusted free assistants to know if he is ready for it. Thanks.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
spyder880:
Hello Ade, I badan is a little far from my cluster of projects in the east and south of Nigeria. But maybe I can start sending in my supervisors to work at your site, I will ask one of my trusted free assistants to know if he is ready for it. Thanks.

Oga Spyder, I thought we are taking numbers? smiley This guy should be at the end of the line oh. Carry on, brother.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga Spyder, I thought we are taking numbers? smiley This guy should be at the end of the line oh. Carry on, brother.

Hajji M.

Oga mi, I have promised before that if I ever come to work in Lagos or the west and its not your house, I should be flogged, seriously o cheesy

I always keep my promises Sir.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
spyder880:
Oga mi, I have promised before that if I ever come to work in Lagos or the west and its not your house, I should be flogged, seriously o cheesy
I always keep my promises Sir.

I did remembered that and Yes, you always keep your promise.... No need for flogging.

On another note, how much is a piece of "Kerbs Blocks" sold in Nigeria, and what is their size? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by chelseabmw(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Following.. wow
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by MANGAM(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Following now? Oga chelseabmw, u are late to the class
chelseabmw: Following.. wow
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by chelseabmw(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
MANGAM: Following now? Oga chelseabmw, u are late to the class

I can never be late when someone like you is here....... I will follow u guys bumper to bumper cheesy
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by MANGAM(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Welcome on board
chelseabmw:

I can never be late when someone like you is here....... I will follow u guys bumper to bumper cheesy
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by vivienbabe(f): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Bros, when are we going to see the latest updates here?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
vivienbabe: Bros, when are we going to see the latest updates here?

Here we go. ...... roofing sheets completed.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Although the ground water level is still high

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by vivienbabe(f): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
spyder880: Although the ground water level is still high
I didn't know that the buildings are in one place oh! Please encourage and calm the owner down. These things will be over as soon as it's dry season. That I am very sure.
I must also praise you for a very beautiful roofing job on a beautiful house.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by chelseabmw(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Best thread in the whole of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
chelseabmw: Best thread in the whole of nairaland

I never knew you visit here too
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by chelseabmw(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I never knew you visit here too

Bro, I started this class just last week...And I'm enjoying the class already
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
chelseabmw:

Bro, I started this class just last week...And I'm enjoying the class already

So you owe the entire class a slice of pizza each oh.... or Bush meat with fresh pammy
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by chelseabmw(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Fhemmmy:

So you owe the entire class a slice of pizza each oh.... or Bush meat with fresh pammy

Bro, no more bush meat ohhh....Ebola say make we nor chop bush meat again.... I go buy d house small stout... bros una go manage am
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
chelseabmw:

Bro, no more bush meat ohhh....Ebola say make we nor chop bush meat again.... I go buy d house small stout... bros una go manage am

I no drink such oh, ok gimme gala and pammy
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by MaxNdu: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
spyder880:

Here we go. ...... roofing sheets completed.

Neatly and professionally delivered just as expected.

Oga Spyder, please still waiting for the labour and material cost breakdown for the roofing.
Thanks.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
MaxNdu:

Neatly and professionally delivered just as expected.

Oga Spyder, please still waiting for the labour and material cost breakdown for the roofing.
Thanks.

Seconded, Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
mufutau55:

Seconded, Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.

Third"ed" Oga Spyder
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ok okay ok cheesy

all roofing wood, termites treatment is about N 160k
roofing labour is about N40k
roofing sheets, transportation and installation N350k
Supervision N50k

Total N600k

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
spyder880: Ok okay ok cheesy

Supervision N50k

Total N600k

Damn! This is the best roofing cost ever for a 2 bedroom Flat. Saved for future reference. Thank you Sir.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by ayobase(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
spyder880: More.

just going through this thread tonight.....an eye opener it is.

my questions as a layman;

1. why did you dig out EVERY of the foundation of a structure (toilets, rooms, kitchen, dining, ......) when you knew that you are gonna cover the whole up with "DCP" later on....... its just like when erecting structures on deck (no foundation needed)

2. When erecting the "semi-raft", wouldnt you have have saved more money attending to the perimter only instead of the whole area?

Making it (semi-raft) taller around the perimeter would have still stopped the water from flooding the foundation dug.

3. When is "nylon" required to be used on a building?

4. Why the reinforced concrete on the semi-raft (foundation) before setting ur blocks?

Would have saved more money there.

Kudos, I rate this thread 5★.

do u have contacts in Niger State......Minna to be precise.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 1:40am On Sep 23, 2014
spyder880: Ok okay ok cheesy

Supervision N50k

Total N600k

Thanks for this, but am I missing something, what of cost of the structure before the roofing? We go vex oh
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 2:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Thanks for this, but am I missing something, what of cost of the structure before the roofing? We go vex oh

Oga Spyder no realize say when Oga Fhemmmmy AKA "Omo Jeje" dey ask for all this cost, nah estate Baba wan build so... may be about 20 of those structures to make an estate... Na money go dey talk oh!. Oga Spyder ngba oh!

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 3:02am On Sep 23, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga Spyder no realize say when Oga Fhemmmmy AKA "Omo Jeje" dey ask for all this cost, nah estate Baba wan build so... may be about 20 of those structures to make an estate... Na money go dey talk oh!. Oga Spyder ngba oh!

Hajji M.

Insha Allah oh.... so whwre is the total cost oh, not just the roofing cost
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2014
@ ayobase, Oga Fhemmmy and Hajj, I will be back for more answers later in the day, still calling for plastering sand to be taken to this site now.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
spyder880: @ ayobase, Oga Fhemmmy and Hajj, I will be back for more answers later in the day, still calling for plastering sand to be taken to this site now.

Will be waiting sir
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
spyder880: @ ayobase, Oga Fhemmmy and Hajj, I will be back for more answers later in the day, still calling for plastering sand to be taken to this site now.

One of the only Oga that never disappoints... Is not in you to hide anything, ONLY if the client restricts. Thanks.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed. / Imported Exterior & Interior Doors Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.