Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. (32230 Views)

Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / Nma Strike: The Patients's Perspective / JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by VirginFinder: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2014
Morotov1: Same also applies to female doctors.
Makes them look like lesbians.
What the hell are you smoking?

Not at all!

Women admire their successful superiors especially those who are brave enough to break into the male dominated professions, positions and achievements.
Female nurses adore female doctors and are proud of them anytime anyday.

On the other hand, men envy their successful counterparts and do everything to either bring them down, be like them, outdo them or avoid them altogether!

That's why okada/keke riders hate car owners.

You hardly find a literate and illiterate man mingling together like pals. Reason: inferiority complex.

But an illiterate woman will find no qualms in respecting, appreciating and taking the lower ground in her friendship with a literate person.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: all I see from this article is a pained NURSE who probably is trying to show us that he has better prowess in vocabulary than SENATOR PATRICK OBAHIAGBON

you are trying to address an issue by writing an article to both medics and non medics and all you do is to use medical jargons in all your statement so that readers of your article would see that you are equal or even better than a doctor.

since you claim that you got better grades than the student doctors in your time...why don't you just dress up and walk to the nearest hospital and start attending to patients since DOCTOR ARE DISPENSABLE and probably you have gone to more conferences than them

I am not against your views but I can see that your anger is not directed to the issue at hand but to some personal ego based grudges you have against doctors if not you would not have written the trash i just quoted

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

non medics dont understand that most nurses are simply angry that a newly graduated doctor can just ORDER them around even though they might have stayed in the hospital before the young man/ woman entered medical school

to be sincere in this war of power neither the DOCTORS' view nor the NURSES VIEW matters , what matters is the PATIENTS WELLBEING

i have gone to some hospitals where they claim that NURSES are now attending to patients, i stepped in without even being on doctors regalia all the patients ran away from the nurses so that they can get better care from a doctor

it is not about grammer or the amount of medical jargons you can speak, no matter your intelligence, your degree, qualification, money, where you read a NURSE CAN NEVER EVER USURP THE ROLE OF A DOCTOR WHO KNOWS HIS JOB WELL

so mr professor in nursing and midwivery, when you have developed extra balls enter the hospitals and take over the role of a doctor just for one day I believe you will understand that you would just be a QUALIFIED SERIAL KILLER

thanks and God bless you

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD HELP THE PATIENTS
You are either ignorant or biased.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Morotov1(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2014
FDenigma: Paramedics in the American sense is what you have defined. A medic is a doctor. All other allied health workers are referred to as paramedical staff. Derogatory? Would you prefer I said "non-MD/MBBS doctors"?

PS: if doctors in Govt hospitals restrict themselves to "only our work", God knows how many more patients would die from unchanged infusions, missing records, unsent lab samples and delayed results? When ds strike is over, please spend a day with a doctor in any teaching hospital.
Medics are for doctors and military corps man. Paramedics are different from allied health workers Generally, it is incorrect to refer other health workers as such. Check the meaning of paramedics please.
The last paragraph they are all for the good of the patient....is it legal no matter how noble and justified it is.....just like a nurse writing prescriptions now doctors are on strike...
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2014
kbshow100: Not ready to read to read that stuff (too long). I need summary
when you see something bigger than you, you should excuse it and not fool around or display ignorance. Get out of this place!

2 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Eldavido1: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2014
hydeka: Awesome! I have said this before and I will say it again. Doctors have made themselves dictators in the healthcare system who think they can hold everybody to ransome because of their selfish demands which they want us to believe is in everyone's best interest. In the hospital they act as the lords even in cases outside their jurisdiction. They want to head every department in the hospital because they claim to know everything about patients, drugs, physiotherapy, nursing care and they go about dictating to everyone. They believe their opinion should be final. And now that the other members of the healthcare team are standing up to put an end to this anomaly, they resort to blackmailing the government and the people. That is professional tyranny at it's peak. All health practitioners are stakeholders in patient care so there is no reason why a particular group should resort to an autocratic approach in the administration of such a team. If they are all needed to ensure proper healthcare delivery, then they all should have equal say in matters affecting the team.

Since both the pilot and air hostess have stakes in passengers comfort and safety while air bound. The air hostess can as well take over control of the cockpit and demand equal rights with the pilots. After all there is nothing special about going to aviation school and studying aviation pilotry since she has lots of "experience"

4 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by michelz: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2014
I feel the Nigerian doctors are being totally childish and unreasonable with their demands on this strike. Why would they go on strike just because they don't want others like the nurses and pharmacists to be consultants in hospitals,and because they want to be directors in a health facility? In developed worlds,they have nurse consultants and pharmacist consultants as well,and their duties are well defined. Just imagine a scenario (as it usually happens in our health system),whereby a nurse or pharmacist who has been in a particular hospital for a long time,and then a fresh 'youth copper' doctor gets posted to that particular hospital and would want to start lording it over the nurse or the pharmacist. It just doesn't make sense. What the doctors should be concerned about should be proper regulation and structuring of duties/jobs in health facilities so that there wouldn't be Job interference and clashes among the different health practitioners in the health system...That said,the overall goal should be the proper care of patients...Anybody who's qualified can be a consultant or director;be it nurse,pharmacist or doctor. Nobody should stop anybody from advancing in his/her chosen field. The health system is not the exclusive preserve of the doctors.

3 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by adanny01(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2014
Older nurses are seriously a piece of work. Apart from their jealousy towards Doctors, they are also jealous of their fellow young graduate nurses. I have seen several scenerios when an old nurse is not cooperative with her Doctor and her young nurse who because of the nursing degree has suddenly become her boss. I have seen outright disgust to the point of physical exchange of blows.

Nurses we used to know never went to the universities until recently. That has allowed mediocrity into their system. Now they have grown wings and want to fly without feathers.

I would also mention that the respect the doctors get has been overhyped. Their profession is supposed to a humble one but not what it is today where vanity is the order of the day. Nowadays, a doctor must have a private hospital at the sidelines.

At general hospital in Kafanchan, Kaduna state, the pediatrician is the only in southern Kaduna but an albino Igbo guy who owns a private clinic. In the government hospital he is callled Dr Sharp Sharp, because he cares less of a patient in the hospital only to recommend you meet him privately for better and adequate treament. Once there, you are admitted for days while still giving you panadol and accumulating huge bills of 10k per night in an unkempt so called vip ward with broken beds, broken down A/C and tv. A woman whose husband had unpaid 40k bills and had been avoiding the Dr had brought their infant child who this Dr had treated but had relapsed and fainted. The Dr refused looking at the infant baby requesting to see the father or outstandng bills paid. All pleas fell on deaf ears including mine. My son was just admitted, i really got scared that if this Dr is this heartless then my son isnt safe. I decided my son had to leave there, i had told the Dr i wasnt confortable with all that was going on. The Dr instructed his staff not to allow me leave with my child or he bans me from ever coming to his hospital. I confided in a nurse who assisted me, i paid for drugs and half the amount for the night i never slept and took off with my child. The Dr called me placing a ban on me and my family from his hospital and even the government hospital where he is an employee should he be the one to attend to us. After seeing the heartlessness of this Dr, i almost hated the profession.

Let Doctors, nurses, pharmacist, lab scientist do their work while professional managers manage the hospitals. My view.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2014
azimibraun: This is just not the "Bomb" but also the " Explosion" this guy is brilliant and knows what he is saying. Danm!!! Guy I have a Master Degree and I say you sure are a brilliant individual. Waiting for a Doctor to respond to this word to word. I don't need insults or " he doesn't know what he is talking about o" just respond to what this brilliant human hd said.

Little wonder NAS the Rapper said Knowledge is king. Guy na King U be.
It will take a genius to counter and defeat this guy. He made it very clear that he is good at debates. Doctors will be humbled by the results of this strike.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Morotov1(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2014
VirginFinder:

Not at all!

Women admire their successful superiors especially those who are brave enough to break into the male dominated professions, positions and achievements.
Female nurses adore female doctors and are proud of them anytime anyday.

On the other hand, men envy their successful counterparts and do everything to either bring them down, be like them, outdo them or avoid them altogether!

That's why okada/keke riders hate car owners.

You hardly find a literate and illiterate man mingling together like pals. Reason: inferiority complex.

But an illiterate woman will find no qualms in respecting, appreciating and taking the lower ground in her friendship with a literate person.
Who is the literate here and the illiterate...
The fantasy you pasted up there is a million mile from the truth, female don't work well with their fellow women irrespective of how highly place and academically fulfilled you are.
Google female doctors experience working with nurses. It is an eye opener.

2 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by kaymaximum02(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2014
I rmbr reading Dr. Fowosire's article with mixed feelings. I found it quite acerbic especially considering that he is indeed yet to complete his medical education...but then again, I could easily dismiss all that sourness as the rantings of a Youngman in defence of a profession he is yet to join and already feels is being threatened. Insecurity from a place of immaturity

you, my dear Mr. Afolabi, you I cannot so easily dismiss.

I began reading ur article with a sense of expectation and I am sad to say that after reading all of it, i have found u to be no different from all the other power hungry medical "professionals" occupying our hospitals...including the medical doctors. You are quite simply speaking from what u perceive is a disadvantaged position. Hence the repeated comparison of urself to the doctors...from nursing schl, to post-grad..even dragging Sis. Nightingale Into this (in an unfortunately misplaced fashion) which is a mirror image of what I consider a most damning aspect of the doctors argument in this matter...esp on social media. This is all very sad.

but I am not going to make this about you.

I do agree that the position of CMD shld not b within the exclusive domain of medical doctors. The regular process of undergraduate and postgraduate medical and surgical training doesn't specifically make them the most ideal individuals to do so. Even though it does expose them to all the different aspects of health care to assist,in diagnosis and wholesome therapy. HOWEVER, the position of leadership of the health team (which is not a direct reference to the position of CMD) should never be a subject of discussion. That exclusively is the doctors position. Regardless of how many debates won by your good self and ur team of super intelligent classmates. And if we r in agreement so far as I would like to assume, then would it be wrong to say that if the position of leadership of the hospital (as in CMD) must come from a member of the health team, then it has to be a medical doctor? After all, based on ur own argument, if it were to be a nurse..like ur self, ur extensive knowledge of nursing would still "waste away" in the office...same as if it were a pharmacist, or a physiotherapist...

in any case, I agree with ur suggestion of a change in nomenclature to CEO..and then handing the running of the hospital over to experienced, qualified administrative boards. Whose chairmen would neither be medical doctors, nor allied medical professionals. The board itself would comprise different professionals that make up in the health team.

I have few other things to suggest...unfortunately, i can't ignore this flight attendant's instruction to switch off this phone much longer.

God bless Nigeria, the NMA, JOHESU and most importantly, the Nigerian patient...who is bearing the brunt of all this mess.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by omotfavy(f): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
infolekan:

That's what's obtainable. The Pharmacists head the Pharmacy dept....the Nurses the Nursing dept.
You should have known these before posting comments here. Doubt you even know what the whole fight is all about.
u guys like saying wat u don't,Drs are pokenosing into oda depts like Lab and even pharmacy.Recently in one of d FMCs in d country,a Dr was asked to b an HOD in lab can u imagine!,d lab scientists had to take d case to court and dey won.Imagine wat would ve happened if they took nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Reference(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
dabriggs:

Shame. Big shame. Go back and read ths write up again and again. The past you quoted was penned down because Anifowosire or whatever his name is had used the same analogy by trying to make superior the verb to "doctor". This write up simply also made superior the verb to "nurse".
The write also never talked about uusurping the roles of Doctors. Note, the writer saying that each of these professionals are necessary. This senseless strike isn't about who diagnoses a patient or who performs surgery (whether the nurse or the doctor)! No! We know the Vital roles of the doctors and the vital roles of the nurses too. Even the pharmacists who dispenses medication is important.Each professional plays a role in the value chain.
It is cheaply about who leads the HEALTHCARE SYSTEM. In my opinion any smart healthcare professional should.

It will really take forever for this country to Develop.

Well done.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by omotfavy(f): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
infolekan:

That's what's obtainable. The Pharmacists head the Pharmacy dept....the Nurses the Nursing dept.
You should have known these before posting comments here. Doubt you even know what the whole fight is all about.
u guys like saying wat u don't know,Drs are pokenosing into oda depts like Lab and even pharmacy.Recently in one of d FMCs in d country,a Dr was asked to b an HOD in lab can u imagine!,d lab scientists had to take d case to court and dey won.Imagine wat would ve happened if they took nonsense.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by tohpahz(f): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
heykims: With all due respect,a medical doctor's line of duty can never be threatened by a nurse, what do nurses know?
A nurse is only there to carry out d plans documented by d doctor, their job is just to execute d doctors' order, so i don't see any threat to d line of profession of a magistrate who sentences by d prison officials who carries out d order.
As such, d little clinical experience re only derived when carrying out d docs' plan of management, so they then get to learn different lines of management of various health conditions from d docs' documentation, they av no formal training.
Nursing students ain't taught ow to examine patients nd neither do they acquire skills of diagnosing in school (who will even teach them when even d qualified nurses don't know it coz it isn't required to discharge their duties), so i then begin to wonder if it is even appropriate for nurses to establish coz they don't av d formal training to manage patients..
In fact it is funny nd i see it abnormal also coz once a nurse graduates from school wt a degree (Bnsc or so), she doesnt require any further education to get promotion to d highest nursing rank, she/he just sits carrying out docs' plan nd promotion keeps coming wt years spent. This is absurd..

a medical doctors bla bla bla cant b threatened by a nurse... so y do they feel so?
what do they know... we know a lot..In my first 6months in nursing school.,i taught a houseman doctor who had obviously gone thru 6years how to pass a line (Iv) taught him to palpate. nd some other things..
for ur info.... we r bin taught how to examine... we don't just sit nd carry out d doctors order,
just dat our line of treatment differs because we have different perspectives to d whole thing...

a doctor diagnoses ulcer.. we diagnose pain.,inability to cope.. fluid volume deficit.. etc.. a doc gives drug nd other drug related therapies.... we mk use of d environment to help d patients nd also give drugs..
we see each patient as an individual dat has different problems.. dey c all patients as d same.....

so our work waheva z different nd i think d overattin shud stop.. .
If dey can have consultants. den we the nurses can have consultants too...!!

ONCE A NURSE. ALWAYS A NURSE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Morotov1(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2014
sainty2k3:

Nigeria has less than 70,000 doctors and that include those that are outside the country and even d dead.
Wen u talk of job description , I 'm sure u are only being received by Johessuite here, doctors don't encroach on anyone's job, u can goggle job prescription for each profession and see. What we rather have in our hospitals this days is that some people now considered their duty lowly which is not e.g in most hospitals,nurses no longer join the round,and leave u alone to find out all that has been wrong with the patient(this is ethically wrong for them). I bet it that people don't even know their job description, they just accept job offer.
Educate me more because doctors have led me to believe that they don't need anybody to know what is wrong with a patient and your peers here admits doing other health professionals job.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Reference(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2014
VirginFinder:

Look, a male nurse doesn't deserve to have a pEnIs!

How can you be enjoying the company of females in a 4-yr nursing course when your counterparts are burning the midnight candle studying a 6-yr medicine and surgery course?

After all said and done, they want to enjoy the benefits that comes with being a medical doctor.

They even want to be referred to as doctors! Damn!!

Males nurses are simply suffering from inferiority complex.

It's like comparing a soldier man to an officer.

No matter how many years of experience a nurse has amassed, a doctor fresh from medical school is her boss.

Please don't try to compare the military to medicine in terms of structure, command and control. No soldier, other rank or officer will ever step out to battle without the other. All these 'I can do without the other', 'I am better than the other', 'I am equal to the other' is for disorganised professions. When the chips are down its all about performance, survival and accomplishment. If the medical profession is all about life and death like the military's then you guys are failing, very badly.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Eldavido1: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2014
priscaoge: They should call off this strike abeg!

Actually the don't need to, we have competent nurses "consultants" presently in the hospital that can diagnose, interpret and prescribe adequate medications and carryout surgical procedures for your personal well being. They too are train to do all that.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by lordonwils(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2014
Nurses can never and will never be able to take the same pathology exams with doctors.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by JUHABACH: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Smartsyn: How about the patients perspective,

the patients are dying, please help them live
Dazall.

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2014
elohorayodele: My friend has had pain on his left shoulder for 2weeks, Reddington diagnosed HBP, Cedarcrest said its a muscle tear, both gave him several injections, drugs n lotions to use in massaging it but the pain only grew worse. He found an indian doctor by chance who diagnosed acute Ca deficiency , gave him some drugs. Indian dr was so furious the last Nigerian doctor injected him at the back muscles that he insisted he calls him to ask why! The Naija dr could not defend himself when confronted. My friend after some hours used that arm to lift stuff for the first time in two weeks. Beware of Naija doctors and misdiagnosis.
Some years back I started having pains in my left leg veins and gradual joint stiffness. I went to hospital and was placed on pain killers which made no difference. I complained to the doctor but he said the pains will go. Eventually I was placed continuously on strong pain killers. My left femoral head had to crack and cave in under my weight before doctors started suspecting I had avascular necrosis of the left femoral head. It was even a lab technician that gave the diagnosis after a friend suggested I did xray. I took the result to 2 different bone doctors. One said I should wait until I became crippled and accept my life like that, the other said I should prepare to have the joint replaced. I was preparing for the operation when my mum met a guy with same condition but worse though he was now fully recovered. He directed us to the 'uneducated' bone specialist who treated me, stopped further deterioration of the joint and reduced joint pain.

I just look at the so called Nigerian doctors and laugh. They claim to know everything but know nothing. The worst set of professionals in this country. This is how they kill thousands of people yearly with wrong diagnosis and treatment. And they are very good at recommending surgery even when they know alternative treatment because that is where the money is.

When they are tired of the strike they should return to their jobs. Personally if I had the power to do such, I will have all of them placed on no work no pay, start advertising their positions on international job agencies and replace whoever refuses to show up for duty after expiration of a set deadline. Rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Eldavido1: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2014
elohorayodele: My friend has had pain on his left shoulder for 2weeks, Reddington diagnosed HBP, Cedarcrest said its a muscle tear, both gave him several injections, drugs n lotions to use in massaging it but the pain only grew worse. He found an indian doctor by chance who diagnosed acute Ca deficiency , gave him some drugs. Indian dr was so furious the last Nigerian doctor injected him at the back muscles that he insisted he calls him to ask why! The Naija dr could not defend himself when confronted. My friend after some hours used that arm to lift stuff for the first time in two weeks. Beware of Naija doctors and misdiagnosis.

what nonsense is this!!! No Nigerian doctor has ever claim to be arbiter of knowledge. Misdiagnosis happens every where even in the develop world that's why the have what is called malpractice insurance cause everyone Is capable of making mistakes. It's the same Nigerian doctors that diagnose Dora akunyili with cervical tumour which was subsequently misdiagnosed by London doctors resulting to her death. Did you here the Nigerian doctors castigating the London doctors?

3 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by kbshow100(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2014
poiZon:

like u do summarize love making wif those gehls. bro like lovemaking THE LONGER THE SWEETER.
reading is not equal To love making: for reading, the shorter the better (because it ain't MTH 304)
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Iolite(f): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2014
ignis: Are medical practitioners supposed to even embark on strike?
I thought the major driving force to the profession is passion to save lives.

Thank you for speaking my mind. Personally I prefer going to a qaulified pharmacist with my test result, than a doctor. I have seen scenerios where after a doctor must have written a prescriptions (which is a suppose to be a pharmacist job), the pharmacist takes the prescription back to the doctor with corrections, its either the dosage is wrong or the drugs combination is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by kbshow100(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2014
blink182: when you see something bigger than you, you should excuse it and not fool around or display ignorance. Get out of this place!
I'm not going anywhere, I'm nothing reading That s**t until u summarise it. *sipping my yam and bread waiting for the summary*
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by luckize: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by sisiafrika(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Morotov1: Careful perusal of the posts here on these very thread and you will see for yourself how admittedly a doctor acknowledged doing the works of others.
Meanwhile, we don't have paramedics in Nigeria except you are using it as a derogatory term for other health professionals. Paramedics are trained emergency medical personnel so i haven't seen nurses, pharmacist, physiotherapist, med lab scientists being that.
that is a mistake most people make. Even the 'paramedic' make d same mistake. I was once corrected and took to it but Iv been using it lately just for simplicity. Thanks for pointing this out.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by tohpahz(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2014
lmao sha!!!!

i still remember wen nurses went on strike... nd doctors were scrambling all around d ward not knowing wat to do.... lmao

wen we returned a doc came nd told me " una dey try.,to stay ward no easy,how una tk dey manage ""'

to show dat a doctor will remain a doctor nd a nurse z a nurse...
it's like d head nd neck.... dey can't do without each other...

for people dat r saying nurses tk orders from d docs.. una try well.. lmao.. mk i c dah doctor wey go order me... im go do both ma work join dah day...

all said nd done.. The strike should end biko.. lemme continue seeing ma doctor boyfriends on coat cos now dey r working buh dey r without coats..... tubad!!!
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2014
kbshow100: I'm not going anywhere, I'm nothing reading That s**t until u summarise it. *sipping my yam and bread waiting for the summary*
Lmfao... you no get work.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by sisiafrika(f): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Morotov1: Same also applies to female doctors.
Makes them look like lesbians.
What the hell are you smoking?
cow dungs plus dried papaya leave. Ratio 6:5, 10 rolls t.I.d. 7/7.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FG Declares 90 Travellers From India, Brazil, Turkey Wanted / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.