Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. (32256 Views)

Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / Nma Strike: The Patients's Perspective / JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by skelewu74: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
azimibraun: This is just not the "Bomb" but also the " Explosion" this guy is brilliant and knows what he is saying. Danm!!! Guy I have a Master Degree and I say you sure are a brilliant individual. Waiting for a Doctor to respond to this word to word. I don't need insults or " he doesn't know what he is talking about o" just respond to what this brilliant human hd said.

Little wonder NAS the Rapper said Knowledge is king. Guy na King U be.

This Oladayo Afolabi nurse guy is confused. if only he can believe half of what he just wrote, he would henceforth be called doctor. The whole epistle talks more of his ignorance and this kind of piece can only be believed by the equally ignorant.

Did this dude mean he did the same stuffs as the medical students while in school? What a complex. In some schools, nurses and physiotherapy students are made to attend classes meant for medical student in the rudimentary areas alone, at the end of which they leave. This is only to reduce repetition of teaching and duplication of efforts by the instructors. This is not to mean that the scope of training in that topic is the same for the student doctors and nursing and physiotherapy students.

For example, in anatomy class, medical students are told that, the next few topics will be jointly attended with these other students, and after those topics (relevant to their expertise ) they go. And that's only the classroom aspect. The medical students (MBBS/BDS) go on to the cadaver room to dissect the human body as well as do everything else in minute details.

Did Afolabi also say he did the same exam as the medical student? How in this world is that possible? Which examiner will examine a nurse in what she is not taught or in her curriculum? Which examiner will hold a nurse or physiotherapy to the same standard as doctors? If any examiner did that do you think the students would keep quiet and not cry persecution, accusing him of wanting to fail them?

Why aren't these people knowing their boundaries? Why do they want to take doctors as their equals? What kind of society are we in? There should be proper IQ evaluation before admission for these disgruntled elements called Johesu. This is really an insult on the nation. And I am ashamed of the level of ignorance of all who are sympathetic to their stupidity.

Do people actually think it takes anatomy and physiology to be doctor? What about didactic curriculum covering almost 100 specialties, each of which you must experience as though your life depended on it?

And these people want to lead the health team! Are you kidding me? Why is it that when they themselves have medical challenges, the seek after doctors? In fact, I am sorry for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by docnuges: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
phantom: giving drug is not our primary responsibility. nd let me correct u.. the doctor doesn't prescribe. the pharmacist does. nd den we administer.. but it's not our primary responsibility...
-tophaz,11:09am ,july 12th 2014

pharmacists dispense doesn't mean they cant prescribe.. their original job description before Nigerian bullshit altered it, is to prescribe.. please do tell me the difference between dispensing nd prescribing... 2. please tell me?/if a pharmacist normal work is to dispense nd dey studied drugs. y dd dey study drugs? to sit down nd b giving drugs... haba!!!

in an orderly system, the doctor examines with d nurse. draws findings sends patient for lab tests nd xrays.. sends symptoms nd lab test to d pharmacist who reviews it. nd. mks a prescription. which d nurse administer

-tophaz,11:30am,july 12 2014

these remain my posts of the day! etched in gold! this chick has to thank her stars that nairaland is a faceless forum.

Yes the doctor prescribes, don't misinform people in a bid to gain public sympathy, if a doctor sends u the test results and clinical findings, does that mean its the job of the pharmacist to diagnose the patient? Please let's all not get carried away in a bid to gain public sympathy, one of the basic problems facing the health care delivery system is the inability of the professionals involved to work within their job description
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by phantom(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
docnuges:

Yes the doctor prescribes, don't misinform people in a bid to gain public sympathy, if a doctor sends u the test results and clinical findings, does that mean its the job of the pharmacist to diagnose the patient? Please let's all not get carried away in a bid to gain public sympathy, one of the basic problems facing the health care delivery system is the inability of the professionals involved to work within their job description
brother I am a doctor. I just quoted a nurses posts

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by sisiafrika(f): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
In OAU all departments under college of health sciences write d same MB in the 200level. To the poster above me. D med surg do only d anat,physio nd bch, while others do doz 3 plus their own departmental courses. No preferential treatment. And to those talking about JAMB sorces, u knw nothing about admission. JAMB cut off mark are set based on d number of students required. U don't expect D cut off mark of two courses with different number of applicants be d same. We all knw medicine. Attract d highest number of applicants, hence, common sense should tell u dat d cuut off mark would be higher dan Courses with much lesser applicants. And tell me, haven't u seen d best or d brightest been withdrawn? And d not so bright finishing with no issues? It points to one tin- dilligence and commitment. Intelligence will get u into medical schl but diligence will get you through it.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by skelewu74: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Doctors prescribe the drugs and ask you to buy them at the pharmacy (selling you drugs is what dispensing means)

Why are you all that ignorant? I know you are ignorant if you think pharmacist can prescribe drugs. But don't be stupid. Pharmacist, medical lab technician, nurses, physiotherapist....all of them have their boss (the doctor ). They only want you not to know.

My friend, if your own medication has been prescribed by a pharmacist, you have been seeing a quack pharmacist and you are not safe. You are also both offending the law
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by NaMe4: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
prettyprettywow: when we achieve privatization, then drs will have to pay for their residency training like they do abroad and not expect to be paid to be students, Then we will see how they will demand for #100,000 hazard allowance from their employer

Oh their residency programs to become CONSULTANTS abi? (Assuming what you wrote up there was true).

Would JOHESU will be ready to pay for their long years of being around before they eventually get awarded with HONORARY CONSULTANCY too?
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by skelewu74: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
sisiafrika: In OAU all departments under college of health sciences write d same MB in the 200level. To the poster above me. D med surg do only d anat,physio nd bch, while others do doz 3 plus their own departmental courses. No preferential treatment. it.

@Sisiafrika... That's a blatant lie. Do you know what MB means my dear? Bachelor of Medicine exam. How can you be examined for medicine when you are doing bachelor of nursing? Are you being evolved by the fact that you attended some of the topics with the medical class in the elementary aspect? How many times did you go into the Dissection room with medical students in training? Do you know what anatomy entails for medicine? Medical anatomy papers for MBchB/BchDstudents had several components which do not concern the nurses or the rest of you. When you guys in OAU answer 50questions in anatomy, with lesser scope, lower pass mark 40%, do you care to check how many are medical students own?.Another 50 questions more with higher pass mark 50% with Closed Marking system. Do you know what close marking is? let me help you: in close marking, a score of 95% in your own open marking system is only about 60% in closed marking which they used for the medical students MB. Other aspects of anatomy.. Neuroanatomy, embryology, histology also they must learn in fine details (Laboratory Details )

It saddens me when you think you are doing the same thing as a doctor. it's over ambitious.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by sisiafrika(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tobbie9 is a medical student in OAU, ask him. I dint bother to read your gibberish by the way cos obviously, an OAU won't counter dat my point. Make a bed from your post and have a good night rest. Slowpoke.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by sisiafrika(f): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
No dissection with cadaver? Selected aspect written? Skelewu, d drugs u took are dancing skelewu, awilo, galala and d rest in ur brain.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by skelewu74: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=sisiafrika]Tobbie9 is a medical student in OAU, ask him. I dint bother to read your gibberish by the way cos obviously, an OAU won't counter dat my point. Make a bed from your post and have a good night rest. Slowpoke.

I have a pleasure of announcing you a doctor. Get this into your head: You didn't write the same exam. You wrote BNsc exam. Yours is 40%. Their is 50%. Yours is 50 questions, theirs is double that. Yours doesn't determine if you move to next class or not, theirs determines their fate. A medical student that prepares for your exam will fail in his. The difference is clear. MB is not the same as anatomy, o sweet dear. Just know your limit.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by skelewu74: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
sisiafrika: Tobbie9 is a medical student in OAU, ask him. I dint bother to read your gibberish by the way cos obviously, an OAU won't counter dat my point. Make a bed from your post and have a good night rest. Slowpoke.

I have a pleasure of announcing you a doctor. Get this into your head: You didn't write the same exam. You wrote BNsc exam. Yours is 40%. Their is 50%. Yours is 50 questions, theirs is double that.Yours doesn't determine if you move to next class or not, theirs determines their fate. A medical student that prepares for your exam will fail in his. The difference is clear. MB is not the same as anatomy, o sweet dear. Just know your limit.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by kinguwem: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Very lengthy write-up with little substance in respect to the subject matter. There is difference between clinical practice & academics. The doctor is the head of the medical teams. Patients go to the hospital to see doctors & not a nurse. Medical consultants own patients & not nurses.
The issue at stake is politization of the office of CMDs/MDs. They want to stay in office & make money. The situation is unfortunate.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by emmatok(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
skelewu74:

I have a pleasure of announcing you a doctor. Get this into your head: You didn't write the same exam. You wrote BNsc exam. Yours is 40%. Their is 50%. Yours is 50 questions, theirs is double that.Yours doesn't determine if you move to next class or not, theirs determines their fate. A medical student that prepares for your exam will fail in his. The difference is clear. MB is not the same as anatomy, o sweet dear. Just know your limit.

You seems to the ignorant on University curriculum.
Some courses are compulsory for nurses, physiotherapy and medical student.
In most Universities 100/200 level courses are general to specific set of students.

And stop saying Doctors are Oga to other medical workers, it makes a mockery of the Education you claim to have.

There are 1000s duties in Medical Laboratory Science field a doctor can never perform.

2 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by HIV1: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
What is doing all these doctors self who cannot read and comprehend simple article written by a supposedly inferior coleague ( Afolabi). The guy mentioned the courses attended jointly by the nursing and medical students while in school to illustrate the fact that they the nurses are not academically inferior to the the medical students and to correct the opinion that all nursing students find themselves in the field because they were not able to meet the cut off marks set by JAMB. This inability to get simple statement straight is what usually cause too much talk. If nurses are not important , then patients should just go home after they have seen the doctor or better still the doctor shouyld carry out all the responsibilities of the nurse. As for me , no health personnel is less important, I have seen a person's leg totally condemed simply because a nurse mis injected the person and not because of wrong prescription by the doctorcheesy

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by skelewu74: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
emmatok:

In most Universities 100/200 level courses are general to specific set of students.

And stop saying Doctors are Oga to other medical workers, it makes a mockery of the Education you claim to have.

There are 1000s duties in Medical Laboratory Science field a doctor can never perform.

My point is simple: Stop claiming the competence you never worked for and never attained. You don't compare yourselves with doctors. It is rude, unprofessional, an indiscipline, barbaric. There cannot be two masters in a place. You were not trained to be rude to your superiors. The attitude most of you display is enough to throw you out of clinical practice. If doctors did that to their superiors, they would be dealt with by their own profession. You people need to be talked to. There's no rivalry between doctors and you guys. Everyone's role is already defined. You already know before you chose nursing that nurses are mid level health care professional. You cannot reach the peak of your career by wanting to be doctor when you trained as Johesuist. So it's not like anybody is denying you the right to reach the peak if your career. Reality is when you reach that peak, you are there as nurse. it's Good. Nursing is a Good profession. But I see the problem is you also want to be Medical Director too. Why? First, MEDICAL. Are you medical? No. second, DIRECTOR. Are you supposed to direct doctors or the hospital services? This is when there's going to be problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by davefieldpop(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
As much as i respect the medical profession i can tell you that doctors are bunch of pompous kids,too big to acknowledge a mistake,trying to exert their superiority over every health sectors be it pharmacy,nursing,laboratory etc
Imagine doctors telling nurses they should stop examining pregnant women that its only their bloop pressure they should be taking. Trust the nurses, they fougth tooth and nail to regain their status back,asking the doctors who is the real mid-wife.
My mum who is a nurse told me of a case in surgery of a patient where the doctor-in-charge a "surgeon" was about to cut the uretha of the poor patient, if not her that called his attention to it the man would be damaged forever. And also to think that they cover their "brothers-in-crime" up anytime they make heinous embarassing mistakes is unthinkable.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by skelewu74: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
emmatok:

You got it wrong again. Some courses may be compulsory for nurses and all of you. Every course he takes is compulsory for a medical student. And he will not advance to the next stage unless he passed the current stage.

2. You may believe you are registering similar courses as a medical student, what sets him aside is not the name of the courses he's taking, but the DEPTH to which he goes and the responsibility he is prepared to shoulder. I don't know why things need to be spelt out for adults.

Every doctor has earned his position through a lot of hard works. You cannot capitalise on the ignorance of the masses here and say you are the same. You have not made much erroneous claim as a person, but because you are the representative of Johesu here, this is coming to you. On the Ward, we often experience some head nurses telling their students that they should hold doctors in contempt; why are you ganging up against doctors? You don't like us, but want to be in our place in all ramifications especially in salary. This is selfish.

3. There are 1000s duty a medical lab scientist perform that can never be performed by a doctor? Are you even a nurse? What's a medical lab scientist doing? All his entire essence, is that up to half of laboratory medicine a doctor must be grounded in? Do you think if doctors didn't know the nitty gritty of the med lab scientist job, he would be able to interpret the results from the lab or even question the result? You must be kidding me.

All these are appendages of medicine. It was the doctor that used to do all these before most of them are developed as a unit of it's own because the job was too much for the doctor.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Tobbie9(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
prettyprettywow: But they are paid peanuts during residency abroad, unlike what is obtainable here in naija where they wanna be paid more than their employer
being paid peanuts isn't equal to not being paid at all as your post implied, and FYI $50000 per annum isn't peanuts the only reason they seem to be broke is cos they use the money to pay for debts from student loans
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by davno: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
davefieldpop: As much as i respect the medical profession i can tell you that doctors are bunch of pompous kids,too big to acknowledge a mistake,trying to exert their superiority over every health sectors be it pharmacy,nursing,laboratory etc
Imagine doctors telling nurses they should stop examining pregnant women that its only their bloop pressure they should be taking. Trust the nurses, they fougth tooth and nail to regain their status back,asking the doctors who is the real mid-wife.
My mum who is a nurse told me of a case in surgery of a patient where the doctor-in-charge a "surgeon" was about to cut the[b][/b] uretha of the poor patient, if not her that called his attention to it the man would be damaged forever. And also to think that they cover their "brothers-in-crime" up anytime they make heinous embarassing mistakes is unthinkable.

There's no part of d human body known as [b][/b]uretha

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by skelewu74: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
@davefieldpop...Doctors can make mistakes just like anyone can. Even your mum who is a nurse does make mistakes. And mind you, we are not God, and the medical profession understands doctors can make mistakes. And that's no qualms unless it is out of professional negligence.

It's your attitude that makes doctors seem proud. They are not proud naturally. If you ask patients to choose between doctors and nurses who he's more comfortable with, he would tell you doctors.
Problem is you seem to misinterprete defining professional boundary as being proud. Every leader of a team has the right to be serious, define professionalism, separate it from friendliness, so that when he gives order in the interest of the patient, members of the team would not take him for granted.

He appears proud to you because you feel like you are the same with him, and often wonder why is he in such a position he is?

He is not just there drinking tea; it's a position of responsibility. If you don't do your work well, he's the one to be blamed.

If you would stop holding doctors in contempt then you would see how things would change.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by emmatok(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
skelewu74:

My point is simple: Stop claiming the competence you never worked for and never attained. You don't compare yourselves with doctors. It is rude, unprofessional, an indiscipline, barbaric. There cannot be two masters in a place. You were not trained to be rude to your superiors. The attitude most of you display is enough to throw you out of clinical practice. If doctors did that to their superiors, they would be dealt with by their own profession. You people need to be talked to. There's no rivalry between doctors and you guys. Everyone's role is already defined. You already know before you chose nursing that nurses are mid level health care professional. You cannot reach the peak of your career by wanting to be doctor when you trained as Johesuist. So it's not like anybody is denying you the right to reach the peak if your career. Reality is when you reach that peak, you are there as nurse. it's Good. Nursing is a Good profession. But I see the problem is you also want to be Medical Director too. Why? First, MEDICAL. Are you medical? No. second, DIRECTOR. Are you supposed to direct doctors or the hospital services? This is when there's going to be problem.

I can sense you are an hot head with the way you put your replies.
I am neither a doctor and nurse.
But i have lots of medical workers as families and friends, and i know how you guys DOCTORS destroy Government hospitals with your silly politics.
Most effective private hospital i Nigeria don't have these issues.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by Tobbie9(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
skelewu74:

She's actually right bro and you're right about most of what u wrote up there except d number of questions as far as i know all health sciences students are "officially" treated d same during our preclinical years

P.S : I'm only talking about part 2 Mb, and the person you're arguing with isn't a nursing student
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by skelewu74: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
emmatok:

I can sense you are an hot head with the way you put your replies.
I am neither a doctor and nurse.
But i have lots of medical workers as families and friends, and i know how you guys DOCTORS destroy Government hospitals with your silly politics.
Most effective private hospital i Nigeria don't have these issues.

You not being a member of the hospital community makes your comment lack credibility. Anything you write is just from hearsay.

You heard from your relatives about how doctors destroy government hospitals? Very funny. Oh, doctors went ahead to destroy NEPA, NIPOST, Nigerian Railway, NITEL, Police, Military, University, Government Institutions, Customs, Research Facilities?

You need to tell yourself the truth. Government destroys it's own institutions. Take a look around you before you post.

2 Likes

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by armadeo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
grin grin

klodike: Stop thinking....
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by emmatok(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
skelewu74:

You not being a member of the hospital community makes your comment lack credibility. Anything you write is just from hearsay.

You heard from your relatives about how doctors destroy government hospitals? Very funny. Oh, doctors went ahead to destroy NEPA, NIPOST, Nigerian Railway, NITEL, Police, Military, University, Government Institutions, Customs, Research Facilities?

You need to tell yourself the truth. Government destroys it's own institutions. Take a look around you before you post.

HAHA, you very predictable, so my comment lack credibility because am not a medical worker?

We will not all be medical workers(doctors e.t.c).

But i know more about your profession before you dream of attending medical school.
We started one of the first HMOs in Nigeria when doctors busy fighting the government over everything.
Today most Nigerian get the best health service from well managed private hospitals thanks to HMO.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by armadeo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Smooyis: Good write up. Nonetheless i think there is need for collaboration among all the health workers. The doctors must show enough humility and understanding to realize that they cannot do it alone. It is a team work. And everyone is very important in that team. God bless Nigeria.

Drs know what team work is all about other members of the team don't like thier position in the team by virtue of their training. So round and round we go.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by adekayo1234(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
sisiafrika: In OAU all departments under college of health sciences write d same MB in the 200level. To the poster above me. D med surg do only d anat,physio nd bch, while others do doz 3 plus their own departmental courses. No preferential treatment. And to those talking about JAMB sorces, u knw nothing about admission. JAMB cut off mark are set based on d number of students required. U don't expect D cut off mark of two courses with different number of applicants be d same. We all knw medicine. Attract d highest number of applicants, hence, common sense should tell u dat d cuut off mark would be higher dan Courses with much lesser applicants. And tell me, haven't u seen d best or d brightest been withdrawn? And d not so bright finishing with no issues? It points to one tin- dilligence and commitment. Intelligence will get u into medical schl but diligence will get you through it.
You also fail to mention the LMPG marks nursing students are awarded so that half of the class won't be withdrawn or repeated.
You also fail to mention the fact that part 3 upwards for nursing students is like a free ride.

If any profession were to complain, then it should be pharmacy cos their faculty is "no mercy." Don't even bring nursing into the picture at all
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by yomi007k(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
sisiafrika: stop hindering the growth of others. Simple, straight nd short. No one is 'un-proud' of his profession, but tyranny would be not be tolerated henceforth!
Actually wat shud be stopped is some people forcefully trying to take other peoples jobs just cos they've been nice enough to let others know how its done.
BUT NO MATTER THE WEED THE DEVIL SMOKES HE CAN NEVER BE "THE MOST HIGH"

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by yomi007k(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
emmatok:

Pure beef. Moreover there are a million things a doctor will do that a lab scientist won't even understand let alone do.
If u don't believe doctors are head of the medical team(Aka Oga of other medical workers), then who is? The lab scientise I suppose. When next u or ur family members go to d hospital, pls demand to see a lab scientist n not a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by ocelot2006(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by armadeo(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
tohpahz:

giving drug is not our primary responsibility. nd let me correct u.. the doctor doesn't prescribe. the pharmacist does. nd den we administer.. but it's not our primary responsibility...

I hope someone has answered you already. The pharmacists prescribes? Really.

Are you folks even aware of the international practice that's been flying up and down as part of johesu mantra.
Re: Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. by armadeo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
tohpahz:

pharmacists dispense doesn't mean they cant prescribe.. their original job description before Nigerian bullshit altered it, is to prescribe.. please do tell me the difference between dispensing nd prescribing... 2. please tell me?/if a pharmacist normal work is to dispense nd dey studied drugs. y dd dey study drugs? to sit down nd b giving drugs... haba!!!

in an orderly system, the doctor examines with d nurse. draws findings sends patient for lab tests nd xrays.. sends symptoms nd lab test to d pharmacist who reviews it. nd. mks a prescription. which d nurse administer

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.