Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Jokes FM - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes FM (1177 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes FM by Sholah96(m): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2014
A man is fishing and he catches a crocodile. The crocodile tells him, "Please let me go! I'll grant you any wish you desire." The man says, "Okay, I wish my penis could touch the ground." The crocodile then bites his legs off.
Re: Jokes FM by freelife4all(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2014
You no sabi
Re: Jokes FM by HarmlessG(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2014
So wht happen next?
Re: Jokes FM by HarmlessG(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2014
HarmlessG: So wht happen next?
[quote][/quote]

Re: Jokes FM by Hardeytohlar(f): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Too dry
Re: Jokes FM by Sholah96(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
These editors bad o, i posted pen*s, they changed it into *joystick*. Well, it's gud sha
Re: Jokes FM by HarmlessG(m): 5:48am On Feb 10, 2016
St. Valentine died for love,
Romeo died for love,
Samson in the Bible was killed because of love,
Even Hercules died due to love
Even our Jesus died for the love He has for us.
Never in history have we ever heard of a woman who died because of love. We have always being the one dieing for them, and they are the ones that always complain about unfaithfulness in relationships.
So!
This year we the BAN (Boyfriend Association of Nigeria) has decided that we shall not buy any valentine gift for any lady until you people give us the name of only ONE woman who died for love.
Re: Jokes FM by HarmlessG(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2016
WHEN THE WORD ''CHANGE'' GOES WRONG.

Re: Jokes FM by HarmlessG(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=HarmlessG post=24629327][/quote]
That moment when you are the only one that inherited your father's dress. grin

(1) (Reply)

CARTOON: FG Postpones Resumption Of Schools Till October 13th / Nairaland Joke Of The Year . Dont Click Here If You Cannot Control The Laughter / (photo)when You Attend The Burial Of Your Wicked Unle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.