Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,194 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop (898 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by dhensity: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2014
see...I am a big liar, theres no day that pass that I dont lie. it is becoming unbecoming of me, I tell series of lie, expensive lie even the kids in my compound call me brother liar, just yesterday i was driving my boss Car i met a girl, carried her and i told her I work in Chevron when na big lie, I tell am too say i have a part time model job in Newyork when infact i no get international passport. she believed me sha. but i felt bad, did i have to lie. how do i stop lying ooo sad sad. I have not lied today dat i know of, but am sure b4 d end of the dae i wud lie again

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by dytbabe: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2014
U have jst told another lie
Buy a slapping machine
Each time u tell a lie, it slaps u
And warning, ur w might be replaced after a slap
So be warned
Re: Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2014
My friend go and sit down.
Re: Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by Tallesty1(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2014
Woooow! You destined to be a politician.
Re: Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by Meestique: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Cut-off ur tongue nd fingers.
Re: Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by BTT(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2014
dhensity: see...I am a big liar, theres no day that pass that I dont lie. it is becoming unbecoming of me, I tell series of lie, expensive lie even the kids in my compound call me brother liar, just yesterday i was driving my boss Car i met a girl, carried her and i told her I work in Chevron when na big lie, I tell am too say i have a part time model job in Newyork when infact i no get international passport. she believed me sha. but i felt bad, did i have to lie. how do i stop lying ooo sad sad. I have not lied today dat i know of, but am sure b4 d end of the dae i wud lie again

Is this your first lie today?

To the matter :
Lying is actually attached to our self esteem. We want acceptance; we are afraid of fearful of an individual or we simply want others to feel we are smart, or sometimes we want to our do not want to hurt others... So we say things to suit this vacuum.

Build your self esteem - your self worth, carry yourself with dignity, respect people- don't be afraid of them, trust your God, and above all, start learning to talk less.

It is achievable. You must discipline yourself to it.

Good luck, bro.
Re: Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by drnairalov: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2014
U..aint alone!!!I can lie also!!! I hate lying but it is just inevitable,I lie for Africa,and my lies gets better day by day I just find my self in one lie or the other... sweardown I would beat a lie detector test.I really doubt if one can live without lying but then i might be wrong.U just ve to lie ni..
Re: Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by SpaceGoat: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2014
bro i canlhelp you i was ones like you. you see my father always says this line to me that if people lie more than two times in a day that one of my testicle will disappear . back then i use to think it was lie" until it happen to emeka one of my neghbourhood friend he lied three time that day then go and and play ball with us hmmm in play someone tackle him and the tackle went straight for his testicule .. he lost his testicule dat day. later years after some years he confessed that he might have lie more than 9 times shocked that day he lost is testicule !!!! since then i have been trying to lie just twice a day and since then i havent have problem testicule wise
Re: Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by Lordabas: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2014
@Op are u lying right now?
Re: Help!!! Am A Big LIAR!! Help Me Stop by lozairio(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Guy you be small boy if I tell you my own wey I dey lie for people I no sure say you fit forgive me but if you want to stop lying then start talking less and ideas will come instead of lies.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Say "I Love You" First? A Woman‟s Point Of View / How To Tell He's Inlove With You / Master And Slave Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.