Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) (62245 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Dad's 80th Birthday Today (Photo) / Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by sirwilli(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Awaa many more years....

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2014
baba of life.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Clerverly:

http://nas-int.org/
Thanks man.

I just got more informed.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by rattlesnake(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2014
EMERITUS85:

guy just try skunk. it has lesser effect than real weed

are u suffring from skunkiphobia undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Tobetoe(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2014
Happy birthday professor. . Pirate ke, #teamJesus# jare

4 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Harmvirus(f): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2014
Happy bday Prof
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by EMERITUS85(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2014
rattlesnake:

are u suffring from skunkiphobia undecided undecided undecided undecided

stop getting high bro

it has side effect
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2014
I wish you more years, Kongi.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Coldfeet(f): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2014
blink182: Do not condemn because your boyfriend, husband, uncle and father might just be members-that's if they are even worthy enough.
You have a problem with discernment! Where did I make reference to the cult? I was talking about their outfit. You and your family that is worthy to be members I say applause applause!!

5 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by experimentist: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2014
Fake norsemen
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by maxit2(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2014
I find it difficult to like this Soyinka guy.
He is arrogant and the father of what has put tears in many mothers eyes(Cultism)

Be the intention good or bad at the initial stages, he is still one of the founders of the disease and he has not seen it as a responsibility to put an end to it,

Mr. Soyinka, i don't know anything about you. I seriously don't wanna know. You are NOT a scholar. All the scholars i know in history have all contributed something to development of mankind in their respective fields. WTF did you contribute? wetin you when make people dey exalt your name like say you be Albert Einstein or even Thomas Edison, who da phuck are you Mr. Wole ? who ?

So i don't wish to see you and your CULT group come your 81st.

DIE!

12 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by waja(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2014
EMERITUS85: hmmm cult

ok na

soon some teenagers will be carrying gun in campus forming seadogs while the real seadogs are gurus and profs
. No nah, you MUST be a graduate with NYSC discharge certificate before you can be qualified.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by OgologoDimkpa: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2014
I thought Pirates are secret cult undecided
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by OgologoDimkpa: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2014
maxit2: I find it difficult to like this Soyinka guy.
He is arrogant and the father of what has put tears in many mothers eyes(Cultism)

Be the intention good or bad as the initial stages, he is still one of the founders of the decease and he has not seen it as a responsibility to put an end to it,

Mr. Soyinka, i don't know anything about you. I don't wanna know. You are NOT a scholar. All the scholars i know in history have all contributed something to development of mankind in their respective fields.

DIE!
Seems he is the originator of secret cults in Nigeria. angry
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2014
Coldfeet: You have a problem with discernment! Where did I make reference to the cult? I was talking about their outfit. You and your family that is worthy to be members I say applause applause!!
Thank you.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by OmoEziokwu: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2014

Be the intention good or bad at the initial stages, he is still one of the founders of the disease and he has not seen it as a responsibility to put an end to it,

Mr. Soyinka, i don't know anything about you. I seriously don't wanna know. You are NOT a scholar. All the scholars i know in history have all contributed something to development of mankind in their respective fields. WTF did you contribute? wetin you when make people dey exalt your name like say you be Albert Einstein or even Thomas Edison, who da phuck are you Mr. Wole ? who ?

DIE!

No words for you. cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by cirmuell(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2014
WIZGUY69: JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE,
*********CLICK LIKE IF YOU AGREE WITH ME**********
He is no human! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by almajiri101: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: I thought Pirates are secret cult undecided

That's what you are told. Pyrate and Buccanneer are the only registered confra in Nigeria, all other frats are illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Mbediogu(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Clerverly: [size=15pt]Ezekwesili Demands New Social Contract From Leaders[/size]

For Soyinka to be 80 yrs in the year 2014, he must have been born in year 1934. If he found the pyrates confraternity in 1948, he must have been at the university before the age of 14 years! It doesn't add up.

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by maxit2(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2014
OmoEziokwu:

No words for you. cry undecided

Dude before you have words or whatever,
This dirty looking bearded man should take it upon himself to visit campuses accross Nigeria educating young people of the dangers and ills of what he started. Cultism.
He is 80 and has got very few years to go. That should now be his last challenge and objective in life. Instead of sitting and enjoying fake praises for being NOTHING special.

Dude, i don't know where you live. But where i live. Cultism is a pain. A real pain men. Trust me.

7 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by OgologoDimkpa: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2014
almajiri101:

That's what you are told. Pyrate and Buccanneer are the only registered confra in Nigeria, all other frats are illegal.
Says who?
Let them openly try any of their initiation in the University to see if the'll not be arrested.
Pyrate and Buccanneer are secret cults and have killed a lot of students from time immemorial embarassed

#Say no to cultism

7 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2014
EMERITUS85: hmmm cult

ok na

soon some teenagers will be carrying gun in campus forming seadogs while the real seadogs are gurus and profs
Hahaha
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by almajiri101: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2014

DIE!

We know your type, religious bigots. Do you know how many lives we had lost and still losing since the advent of religion.

11 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Itoroetti(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2014
the father of cultism in africa

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by cirmuell(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2014

DIE!
4 real? shocked someone still reason like this in 21st century? undecided #igiveup

8 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Truckpusher(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Coldfeet: See as them be like those bongo dancers with protruding tummy and behind tongue #singing# saminamina eh eh waka waka eh eh
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by almajiri101: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Says who?
Let them openly try any of their initiation in the University to see if the'll not be arrested.
Pyrate and Buccanneer are secret cults and have killed a lot of students from time immemorial embarassed

#Say no to cultism

There should be no more activities in all Nigerian schools, simply because the association is being hijacked by hoodlums and politicians.

Any initiations in school are illegal.

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by OmoEziokwu: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
maxit2:

Dude before you have words or whatever,
This dirty looking bearded man should take it upon himself to visit campuses accross Nigeria educating young people of the dangers and ills of what he started. Cultism.
He is 80 and has got very few years to go. That should now be his last challenge and objective in life. Instead of sitting and enjoying fake praises for being NOTHING special.

Dude, i don't know where you live. But where i live. Cultism is a pain. A real pain men. Trust me.

Do you guys ever get it that he started the movement with noble motives but the whole idea got vitiated by halfwits and dolts?

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by vislabraye(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
About a year ago, they had their convention at Orchid hotel. They are something else.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Clerverly: To the progressives here, I shall be back tomorrow!

Cleverly
welcome back bro.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Irritant: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
cirmuell: 4 real? shocked someone still reason like this in 21st century? undecided #igiveup

Me too angry

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Irritant: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
almajiri101:

Oga ,I hail o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women / Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog / Burna Boy Visits DJ Khaled's Mansion, Gets Served Seafood Breakfast Last Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.