Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) (62243 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Dad's 80th Birthday Today (Photo) / Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ahoi to my capo-on blood of turtuga
Sail 4 Eva.
Odas is Odas
Lubbers should jazz away

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by tuffgongjo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
maxit2: I find it difficult to like this Soyinka guy.
He is arrogant and the father of what has put tears in many mothers eyes(Cultism)

Be the intention good or bad at the initial stages, he is still one of the founders of the disease and he has not seen it as a responsibility to put an end to it,

Mr. Soyinka, i don't know anything about you. I seriously don't wanna know. You are NOT a scholar. All the scholars i know in history have all contributed something to development of mankind in their respective fields. WTF did you contribute? wetin you when make people dey exalt your name like say you be Albert Einstein or even Thomas Edison, who da phuck are you Mr. Wole ? who ?

So i don't wish to see you and your CULT group come your 81st.

DIE!
not a scholar?u must be a living in Denial.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by bigtt76(f): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Well the post claimed it was founded 1948 undecided thanks for clarifying all the same.

almajiri101:

Soyinka was born in 1934 and Nas was formed in 1952. Do the maths yourself.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by imustsaymymindo: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
almajiri101:

We know your type, religious bigots. Do you know how many lives we had lost and still losing since the advent of religion.
This same religion have saved so many people from death in our campuses. This same religion is what these cultits run to when in trouble. Btw,wole is an ogun worshipper and that means he is also religious.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Roozzaay(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
almajiri101: What a wonderful day for Olu jacob and Wole soyinka. I doff my yellow bareta for these 2 great sailors.

undecided do i need to tell you they aint Buccaneers bro
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by piagetskinner(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Happy birthday Gandalf
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Skykid1208(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
the [size=100] CULTISM [/size] of then is alot diff from that of nowadays
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by 1United1: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
doncaster: who is this one? Pirate is American version f the spelling, am using iPad, even if I spelt it as you wrote it will automatically correct itself to US version of the spelling. To make you look dull, my elder bro is one of those on red jacket in that 1st page picture. He joined as an undergraduate in UI, our last bro is also a member, he finished from Unizik. I have classmates who are members and we roll together. I finished from (Honduras). I started sailing QF 2004. I have sailed for 20 yrs(both deck and frigate) so we are not mate when it comes to such.

Will you now shut up? Elder brother ko, Elder brother ni! A bloody liar! I know all the names of those on Jacket, can you mention the name of your brother let's start with? Imagine what this miscreant is dropping here.... I started sailing QF 2004, I have sailed 20 years (both deck and frigate)

Even if you were selling(sorry sayling) akara since 2004, does it add up to 20 years? Mr. Man, go back and advice your miscreants friends who did illegal initiation to come forward and pick interest form, if they wished to join Legal Pyrate! Pyrate Siezed to operate in campuses since 1982! And for you, stop blabbing online! You are nothing but a stinking lubber.

6 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Roozzaay(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Skykid1208: the [size=100] CULTISM [/size] of then is alot diff from that of nowadays

Thief na Thief

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by omenka(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Clerverly: To the progressives here, I shall be back tomorrow!

Cleverly
Welcome back Comrade!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by almajiri101: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Roozzaay:
undecided do i need to tell you they aint Buccaneers bro

Do i need to tell you that where sailors are talking lobbers are to keep mute. Olu jacob is my broda whil soyinka is my cousin.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Talon05: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
People will always condemn what they know nothing about, its human nature, they cant help it. I am over 20years and my dad has been sayling ever since before I was born and he was once a capon sayling onboard rainbow deck before we moved overseas so seadogs here will agree I know what i'm talking about.

Now offshore, I have seen their activities and I respect seadogs, I tried becoming a member but my dad told me I have to have the NYSC certificate(I have never returned to 9ja to undergo the NYSC programme, though I have visited 9ja 2times in over 10years) so I stepped back. Hopefully, I shall return home soon to serve 9ja and be eligible to become a member.

My dad left Uk last week just to celebrate with Professor Soyinka.

At the helm of NAS Flagship stands the Grey bearded saylor, one who has weathered 80 turbulent sayles; survived the storm, hurricanes and missiles. Ahoy CB of tortugal, Emeritus matelot. Derio forever. Awumen.

From a lubber with a seadog blood. Ahoy.

7 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by amclimax(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
WS is nothing but a serial killer....why? Cuz wat he gave birth to, is now at its peak.... A snake can only give birth to snake...... People always say his intentions was good wen he formed pyrates but how can someone with good intention found sometin wit skull and bone with red(blood). As its logo, with the founding fathers holding a sword...check out d picture of the original 7 and also copying the language and culture of sea criminals known as pirates.... With all dis you still beliv WS have good intention of forming confra den yu are a murderer too.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by jericco1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Coldfeet: See as them be like those bongo dancers with protruding tummy and behind tongue #singing# saminamina eh eh waka waka eh eh

quite untrue
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by leofab(f): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ogonimilitant: Ahoi to my capo-on blood of turtuga
Sail 4 Eva.
Odas is Odas
Lubbers should jazz away
Die it Doorty is Doorty and Norons should jazz away...
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by akiOYIBO: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Clerverly:
The Catholic Bishop Of Sokoto State, Mathew
Kukah, said, “I’m not assessing him on whether
he’s a good footballer or whether he plays tennis
well, I’m concerned with what church he worships
in, if he worships at all, I’ve only come to celebrate
what I consider the greatest human being to come
out of our continent.”

The last thing to believe. I reserve my comments though in respecting his Lordship Mathew Kukah.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by akiOYIBO: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Clerverly: [size=15pt]Ezekwesili Demands New Social Contract From Leaders[/size]

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by 1United1: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Talon05: People will always condemn what they know nothing about, its human nature, they cant help it. I am over 20years and my dad has been sayling ever since before I was born and he was once a capon sayling onboard rainbow deck before we moved overseas so seadogs here will agree I know what i'm talking about.

Now offshore, I have seen their activities and I respect seadogs, I tried becoming a member but my dad told me I have to have the NYSC certificate(I have never returned to 9ja to undergo the NYSC programme, though I have visited 9ja 2times in over 10years) so I stepped back. Hopefully, I shall return home soon to serve 9ja and be eligible to become a member.

At the helm of NAS Flagship stands the Grey bearded saylor, one who has weathered 80 turbulent sayles; survived the storm, hurricanes and missiles. Ahoy CB of tortugal, Emeritus matelot. Derio forever. Awumen.

From a lubber with a seasog blood. Ahoy.

Sensible comment! Ahoy to the Ox Cap'n, not youoo (at least you are a sweet lubber till you do the needful) lol

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Talon05: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
1United1:

Sensible comment! Ahoy to the Ox Cap'n, not youoo (at least you are a sweet lubber till you do the needful) lol
Lol I understand. May your waters be rough sir. Thanks.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Are there no norsemen here. 48 and B.S.T's just full here.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Damyion(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
purpinkx: I thought it was Pirates II stagnetti's revenge undecided
No, na pirates of the carribbean... #ode
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Talon05: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
amclimax: WS is nothing but a serial killer....why? Cuz wat he gave birth to, is now at its peak.... A snake can only give birth to snake...... People always say his intentions was good wen he formed pyrates but how can someone with good intention found sometin wit skull and bone with red(blood). As its logo, with the founding fathers holding a sword...check out d picture of the original 7 and also copying the language and culture of sea criminals known as pirates.... With all dis you still beliv WS have good intention of forming confra den yu are a murderer too.
Professor Soyinka and his mates created the pyrate confraternity to serve a good purpose before it was hijacked by dim-wits. Will u blame Jesus for the crimes committed by christians in the name of christianity?..will u blame muhammed for the crimes committed by Boko haram, Al-shabaab and other terrorist groups in the name of Islam?

Be guided at your barkings towards the confraternity.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Ayatullah(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
The real cultists bare their face!!! Soyinka, Soyinka, Soyinka!!! Repent and bow to your creator...........you are closer to your grave than when you were one year old.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by doncaster(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
1United1:

Will you now shut up? Elder brother ko, Elder brother ni! A bloody liar! I know all the names of those on Jacket, can you mention the name of your brother let's start with? Imagine what this miscreant is dropping here.... I started sailing QF 2004, I have sailed 20 years (both deck and frigate)

Even if you were selling(sorry sayling) akara since 2004, does it add up to 20 years? Mr. Man, go back and advice your miscreants friends who did illegal initiation to come forward and pick interest form, if they wished to join Legal Pyrate! Pyrate Siezed to operate in campuses since 1982! And for you, stop blabbing online! You are nothing but a stinking lubber.
lol at this idiot. Asking me to drop name on a public forum. Dude this is a lobbish island if you know what I mean. To rattle you more my dad was, my two bros are, it's in the family but refused to follow them, I chose where I belong. Referring to 2004 and saying it does not add up to 20 yrs means that you don't know what QF represent.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
1United1:

But the "Whites" you worship celebrate Soyinka more than the "blacks" you hate .angry angry Was Christianity not founded with good intentions? Where do people like Rev Kings, Firemman, Jesu of Oyinbo and the rest erupted? You come off as somebody with hatred for soyinka, but unfortunately, you are a nonentity hiding behind 3k phone to spew rubbish! Idiat

I thought I was the only one who noticed how judgemental he is. He just hates soyinka simple. Someone said religion has also killed a lot of people. Should we say jesus is bad because if religion. Politics has killed a lot of people, should we now decide not to elect a leader. His intentions where good. God will judge him by his intentions and not the people who turned it to something else. The guy wished him dead. What kind of hatred is that. Did he kill any of his family member? I pray God will judge him the way he has judged soyinka.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by munas: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
1United1:

Bloody Liar! Which school? That your friends and brothers decided to go for an illegal initiations, claiming pyrates, does not in anyway justify your assertion that NAS still operates in the universities. Moreover the way you spelt pyrates, shows you rolled with miscreants and not seadogs!

Don't argue what you don't know..Who no no go know...
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Talon05: People will always condemn what they know nothing about, its human nature, they cant help it. I am over 20years and my dad has been sayling ever since before I was born and he was once a capon sayling onboard rainbow deck before we moved overseas so seadogs here will agree I know what i'm talking about.

From a lubber with a seadog blood. Ahoy.

cheesy kiss
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by blakky97(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Adebowale352: Soyinka the Great
Only God is THE GREAT!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by iamord(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
doncaster: who is this one? Pirate is American version f the spelling, am using iPad, even if I spelt it as you wrote it will automatically correct itself to US version of the spelling. To make you look dull, my elder bro is one of those on red jacket in that 1st page picture. He joined as an undergraduate in UI, our last bro is also a member, he finished from Unizik. I have classmates who are members and we roll together. I finished from (Honduras). I started sailing QF 2004. I have sailed for 20 yrs(both deck and frigate) so we are not mate when it comes to such.
blooooddd!!! Major seaman.. !!!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by 1United1: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
doncaster: lol at this idiot. Asking me to drop name on a public forum. Dude this is a lobbish island if you know what I mean. To rattle you more my dad was, my two bros are, it's in the family but refused to follow them, I chose where I belong. Referring to 2004 and saying it does not add up to 20 yrs means that you don't know what QF represent.
QF represents one of your illegal lingos, which doesn't have any meaning pyratically! If you were not here to drop useless nouns in order to sound as if you knew, from that first picture you claimed was u'r brother, mention the number from that single file! At least I know where they suffed and their present decks including those outside the country.

I am waiting for you ode!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by cyril83(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
1United1:
QF represents one of your illegal lingos, which doesn't have any meaning pyratically! If you were not here to drop useless nouns in order to sound as if you knew, from that first picture you claimed was u'r brother, mention the number from that single file! At least I know where they suffed and their present decks including those outside the country.

I am waiting for you ode!

Bro! You need to seek for OT if you don't know what QF represent, that is if you are not a lobber.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by 1United1: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
cyril83:

Bro! You need to seek for OT if you don't know what QF represent, that is if you are not a lobber.

You are a buccaneer, and we are talking about pyratical lingos! QF and OT have no meaning in our book!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women / Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog / Burna Boy Visits DJ Khaled's Mansion, Gets Served Seafood Breakfast Last Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.