Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Random Yang - The Simple And Uncomplicated Way Of Making Money In Binary Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Random Yang - The Simple And Uncomplicated Way Of Making Money In Binary Market (1414 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Yang - The Simple And Uncomplicated Way Of Making Money In Binary Market by ble01: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yang is a rising market and has high volatility throughout the day. Yang has no chart live feeds available to it because indicators cannot correctly foretell it future movement, nor can it tell what it is currently doing. But no need fret.Yang movement schedule is what to look at and come up with a plan that seeks to turn some weaknesses into an advantage for investors. This I have perfectly done with proven results.
Yang by designed, is to go up. However, it can fall and rapidly too. But, yang can turn up any time with amazing speed. It could goes down well below 1000 level. No where it goes, either up or down, there is huge opportunity to make money and often with sure profits.
Yang movement is good. This mean if it will go up or down, its intention will be apparent. We are looking to win trades using scalping method. In case you do not know what scalping mean, it is a method derived from forex with the sole aim of taking small profits each time there is a bullish trend in the market.
Moreover, one can use mobile phone to trade it without the need for laptop and you can constantly monitor your trade on your phone.
To be continue........
you are reading this from: facebook.com/bleblemi

Re: Random Yang - The Simple And Uncomplicated Way Of Making Money In Binary Market by richards1: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why not drop the strategy onces
Re: Random Yang - The Simple And Uncomplicated Way Of Making Money In Binary Market by Democivil: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
yeye dude...
Re: Random Yang - The Simple And Uncomplicated Way Of Making Money In Binary Market by THRILLING: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
ble01: Yang is a rising market and has high volatility throughout the day. Yang has no chart live feeds available to it because indicators cannot correctly foretell it future movement, nor can it tell what it is currently doing. But no need fret.Yang movement schedule is what to look at and come up with a plan that seeks to turn some weaknesses into an advantage for investors. This I have perfectly done with proven results.
Yang by designed, is to go up. However, it can fall and rapidly too. But, yang can turn up any time with amazing speed. It could goes down well below 1000 level. No where it goes, either up or down, there is huge opportunity to make money and often with sure profits.
Yang movement is good. This mean if it will go up or down, its intention will be apparent. We are looking to win trades using scalping method. In case you do not know what scalping mean, it is a method derived from forex with the sole aim of taking small profits each time there is a bullish trend in the market.
Moreover, one can use mobile phone to trade it without the need for laptop and you can constantly monitor your trade on your phone.
To be continue........
you are reading this from: facebook.com/bleblemi

mtcheew
Re: Random Yang - The Simple And Uncomplicated Way Of Making Money In Binary Market by richards1: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
lolz the guy wan sell ebook i don check em facebook na only advert full there
Re: Random Yang - The Simple And Uncomplicated Way Of Making Money In Binary Market by ble01: 1:44am On Jul 15, 2014
I am a trader who has taught many how to profit from binary trading with proven results. Anyone who desire to know can see the comments from my mentees on my facebook wall. Good life is not meant for everybody.

(1) (Reply)

100 Business Ideas / Bright Up Your Home With These Beautiful 3-set Of Wall Frames For N15,000 / He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.