Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? (18904 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
All this chaff girls forming accent and ajebutter @ fast food joints.
Especially here in calabar. they'll take two spoons and leave the rest. Who the hell are they keeping the rest for? The gods?

2 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Vivipop(f): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
kolamilan: I find it annoying watching the people who came in after me be served before the waitress even takes my order. Also, someone blowing their nose at the table. Lastly, When waiter start clearing the table when people are still eating. So what annoys you the most at a restaurant ?
Eeeeewwwwwwww,mega gross. Who does that?
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Odunharry(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
NickiRoman: ...Dem send you?..Why you dey call my name anyhow..>:-( undecided grin
na ur name b dat?na wah o
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Vivipop(f): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Exactly! Some of them in their minds, they are like She eats here too? I can eat wherever i want!!!
Kslib: When those who are yet to get theirs keep staring at me just to see how the food enters my mouth!!

#WTF##

One day! One day!! I go use spoon aim person head!! Nonsense!
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by barthchuks(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kslib: When those who are yet to get theirs keep staring at me just to see how the food enters my mouth!!

#WTF##

loool me na dat food i go pour person
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by NickiRoman: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Odunharry:
na ur name b dat?na wah o
..Yimu undecided
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Odunharry(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
NickiRoman: ..Yimu undecided
shake ma nose
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by vickertony(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
when i come across sand or stone in my food when eating in a restuarant,then when they serve u late when u came earlier.
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Some will even ask you, Is it sweet? And when you give them that WTF look - they be like , 'I wanto buy too, that's why am asking'. My worst experience @ a restaurant was when this 'ABAtic' couple were eating @ d next table then kept the water for washing dia hand on my own table...and when i complained, the wife just shouted in 1 kind English 'who are you?' 'who do you think ure?'...I just tire, didn't even have energy to speak English da day- she was very lucky. I love eating with plenty meat, bc once meat finish, am done grin ...so nothing pain me pass when the person dey tell me how many meat (less than what i want) im fit release to me.
I can imagine... LOL
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by amnestylaw1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Even though it took me some time to get used to it, I still find it repulsive when my oyibo neighbors, friends, and passer-by wipe their noses when am eating or they are eating. At dining, they bring out their papers, wipe their noses- making that "fruuuuh" sound thereby transferring the mucus (phlegm) into my throat.

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by rhythyson: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
some Ediots eating pounded yam and Egusi soup plus orisirisi with FORK what a f**k

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Cynthia4real: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2014

#WTF##

hahahhahahhahahahhaha
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by cdamsel(f): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
chelseabmw:

i just dey joke oh... na for nollyhood i for dey see am ...lol

talk ur own too nah.... grin
I no get experience ooooo,when tu.sh turn inappropriate word?
Seun person no fit speak pidgin again?
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Epathra(f): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
blakky97: Expensive but tasteless food served by frowning waitress with warm water and no change
best summary! super seconded.

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kids screaming and running around; That pises me off.

Secondly; Someone constantly steering at me while I eat.

Haven to hear people's discussions.

People working around( its very distracting).
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
rhythyson: some Ediots eating pounded yam and Egusi soup plus orisirisi with FORK what a f**k

Hmm!...I do not see any problem with that.
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by coded01: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
glitest:

Hmm!...I do not see any problem with that.

We don't eat like you do but we do it the African style... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
coded01:

We don't eat like you do but we do it the African style... grin grin grin

Our hands is the only way... cool

SMH!!
I use it, because I paint my nails. grin
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by coded01: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
glitest:

I use it, because I paint my nails.

Fine girl... wink

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
coded01:

Fine girl... wink

Thanks! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by coded01: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
glitest:

Thanks! kiss

You are welcome... cheesy

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by chelseabmw(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
cdamsel: I no get experience ooooo,when tu.sh turn inappropriate word?
Seun person no fit speak pidgin again?

Ok ma'am
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014

#WTF##

haahaahaa guy u no go kill me wit laff ooooooo
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by mackenzie007(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Not been to a restaurant
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Sylverbox(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
it hurts like hell when I finally try out the much talked about Iya Basira's food and find out it doesn't even taste anything near good, yet you see people fighting to get served by ugly and frowning attendants!
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by parrotibaba(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: WHAT'S RESTAURANT??
its d place dat we worship IFA
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by parrotibaba(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
its d place dat we worship IFA grin
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by parrotibaba(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
its d place dat we worship IFA angry
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by ramje(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
When Ǐ see â big sign board dat says,"food is ready" and when am welcomed inside,they say food is finishe".....smh
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Babaji111(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
What annoys me most is when I was given food in a wet plate and wet spoon...imagining how many sick and dirty mouths have used both. Ughh! I always prefer "take a ways" lolz
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Babaji111(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
What annoys me most is when I was given food in a wet plate and wet spoon...imagining how many sick and dirty mouths have used both. Ughh! I always prefer "take a ways" lolz
Re: What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Funky smell. Or you wait to be attended to and an attendant is busy chatting away in the corner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adulteration Of Food Items In Nigerian Markets / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.