Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport (17075 Views)

Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi / Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin / Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by parki: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
My own is that these bombing has gotten out of hand and the stupid govt isn't bothered about it. The fear that these bombing has instilled on people who stay in abuja is unexplained. Everyone lives his/her house being hopeful that he/she is not caught on one of the attacks. The traffic in abuja is one place people pray that these idiot do not target. All the best for everyone who stays and lives in abuja. The plans of the Northerners has failed and they would never smell that presidential seat again as long as nigeria is.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by lacasa: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
RIP to the upcoming victims.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Same Approach, Same Corruption, Same mediocrity, Same President, Same nonsense.

Insanity!

Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by samplegirl(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Many will be disappointed with this news.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by delishpot: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
CyberWolf: I don't know the kind of training our own police have..must to make everything public?...they suppose to work undercover and apprehend this people and their sponsors...job well done anyway...

Na so una go talk. If dem keep am to themselves now and bomb explode na una go still complain say dem get such info and dem no tell public.
All the ones dem don catch which info come out? Wouldnt it had been better if those nyanya and emab victims were warned before hand? As dem die so, na howmany people dem don arrest as sponsors for those blasts?
Abeg, some info need to be passed to the public and tgis is one of them.

Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Givvup
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
kossyablaze: I don catch am

The guy dey tiff space ehn?? Hold am there make i go call awon boys. grin
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by skullz: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
hensben: good, i think we should use police to fight shekau instead of soldiers.

what do you think?
WTF!! I am Just happy you are nowhere near the corridors of decision making in Nigeria.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by Oklander: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pointnoire: Am i the only one that thinks this is more than Boko Haram we are dealing with
If you are just thinking that then you are on a very long thing.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Saraben: Fingers crossed...Leg crossed
why you dey cross leg now?I wan see the g string wey you wear now abi he don tear
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by silverprince413(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
hensben: good, i think we should use police to fight shekau instead of soldiers.

what do you think?
I tink we should give you weapons to go your self.. When they talk about millitary never you call police
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by dcasca(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
their sponsors...job well done anyway...
it's actually a smart move to make it public. this will make boko boys confused and likely not attempt to blow up buses again because they'll be caught. it's a mental psychology just like a police van with siren on going toward a robbery scene is not foolishness but wisdom.

Hmnnn, I think I agree with u.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by angela98(f): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
If this is true, its a great news. Good!
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by meforyou1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Police should causing panic. First they said fuel tanker, now they said public transport. They should do their work and prevent harm from coming to the general public
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by hensben(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
silverprince413: I tink we should give you weapons to go your self.. When they talk about millitary never you call police
but they are coming up with positive news than the so called soldiers.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by toluxa1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by mainheart(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
CyberWolf: I don't know the kind of training our own police have..must to make everything public?...they suppose to work undercover and apprehend this people and their sponsors...job well done anyway...
if the do not make it public how would u get to know this one. there are information that is meant for public u hear.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Infact @dis junction the fact is everyone should start policing him or herself anyone caring suspicious crazy luggage should be searched time after time..... Dis time don't trust anyone.....
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by toluxa1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2014

Work undercover and not warn the public? smh
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by mainheart(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
silverprince413: I tink we should give you weapons to go your self.. When they talk about millitary never you call police
are u saying it is the military alone that are fighting against BH or what because i know of many Mopol that are here.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
vanstanzy: "Meanwhile, the Police Authorities enjoin citizens not to panic as the Security Forces are working round the clock to neutralize and effectively deal with the threat."

This is just great, the Nigerian Police creates panic with this "outburst" and goes on to tell people not to panic. VERY MATURED POLICING INDEED! angry angry angry angryWHAT SHEER INCOMPETENCE!
but people need to be informed just to protect them from unforeseen eventualities.

Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by SangoCrusader: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Has anyone else noticed that they have suspended their attacks for Ramadan? God help us after Ramadan is over....

Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by parki: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
franciskaine: but people need to be informed just to protect them from unforeseen eventualities.

No one has actually seen any of the effort by the police in curbing these attacks other than the road block which are causing traffics for road users. if road blocks are the claimed efforts, then they should shut it. Nigerians should brace themselves for more attacks. The govt has forgotten its people and we are our own saviours.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by parki: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
toluxa1: This Abuja don dey fear person o

https://www.nairaland.com/1806528/promo-price-ainol-ax3-quad

Don't worry u can come to abuja; I will accommodate u at mine; boko haram no reach my area
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by donlemson(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't think our police can handle this! Just to alert us n wen it happen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will say we informed the public b4 hand n we will nt hv d curse to blame dem.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by vanstanzy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
franciskaine: but people need to be informed just to protect them from unforeseen eventualities.
My friend, not in this manner. Yes people ought to be security conscious, no problem with that. But our security agents, the police ought to know better. There are rules of engagement for situations like this.
If a plane looses its engine in mid air does the pilot go announcing immediately to the passengers that the plane is going to crash?
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by Icudkill: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
no wonder they wer jus roadblocking evrywer today
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by seedorfg(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oya mr police go collect oga soldier uniform, Oya oga soldier go exchange uniform with oga police....tcshikena.....in tatanfo voice= therr izy Godu ooooO grin
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by Edunwa302(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
D only gud tin police have done here is enlightening d masses as for protection its still ln the hand of God
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by DeevaB: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
GoodBoi1: Their plan has failed, in Jesus name.
AMEN!
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by gogodaye(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
A good one from our cops & others in the frontlines working to stop the BH scourge.
And for those expressing their criticisms at the steps taken in putting this vital piece of information in the public dormain. I'll only wish to remind them of the alerts to the general public often issued by the United States Department of Homeland Security (they even have colour codes to depict the heightened nature of the perceived threats in question). We need to rally behind our security agencies & our selves
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by hermesprogidy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmm.. I think this will create panic rather than the reverse. I think this should have been communicated discreetly to the associations of transport workers and may be in the process, the boko boys would be apprehended. Making this public would not only scare people, but diminish business for the transporters besides I think it would only make the boko boys change strategy, not the target and if the DSS has infiltrated boko ranks, this only endangers their lives. last time I was in Abuja, was on the day of the banex plaza bombing, Infact I went to the plaza tht morning. Abuja is such a scary place to live these days.
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by simplynola(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Which credible intelligence report? who is deceiving who? where was d intelligence when they bombed nyanya and other areas. Always wanting to score cheap points. why cant their intelligence play hide and seek and fish out d culprits.

President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Hope Uzodinma (Pictures) / Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC