Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport (17078 Views)

Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi / Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin / Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by DebateNigeria: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
banega: At your age? undecided
Lol... Coming back to make my comment.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by toluxa1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
parki:

Don't worry u can come to abuja; I will accommodate u at mine; boko haram no reach my area

Lol, i'm actually coming to serve in August. Hurray! Accomodation problem solved grin
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by kabba7(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
alex2242:

just hope dis BH problem comes to an end very soon

Did the government in all honesty want an end to this ? Look more like government sponsored actions just as happen after the June 12 crisis when government try to sell the idea of nadeco being behind bombings while in fact the bombings were government sponsored , we are into another lie lie times .

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by Jidefido(m): 5:20am On Jul 13, 2014
CyberWolf: I don't know the kind of training our own police have..must to make everything public?...they suppose to work undercover and apprehend this people and their sponsors...job well done anyway...

This is where u got it wrong. Everything isn't public. But it is necessary for them to tell Nigerians to be on the look out. That's d standard procedure. Look at this scenario where the US warns it's citizens not to go to certian places or countries based on intelligence reports. Now to travel in the UK, you will be searched throughly and the citizens have been told and are cooperative.
So bruv, there is nothing wrong in what the police did
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by tandj: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2014
Hmnn.......
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by jojoki: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2014
Almighty God in Heaven will continue to watch over us all from the evil of unknown. Amen
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by suwailad(f): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Remember they use to warn like this and the attacks still happens. angry
Re: Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport by 1freshdude: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
GoodBoi1: Their plan has failed, in Jesus name.
. Do you seriously think that Jesus name can stop them? We have to be practical in our fight against terror and not wishful for in Jesus name could not even prevent bombs from going off in churches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP's Presidential Aspirants Resolve To Support Whoever Emerges / A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.