Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. (5921 Views)

SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Fight And Kill Snakes In My Dreams. by damoobaba: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Just like Peter in the Bible, the devil wants to have you but God's grace is so much on you. You need to appreciate those who are praying for you continuously like your Mum.But beware,we can't continue in SIN and expect God's Grace to abound,God forbid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going To Church With A Note, How Useful Is The Message Notes To You After? / Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! / Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.