Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls (2212 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers / EXPOSE: How Patience Jonathan Involves In Oil Bunkering! / How Patience Influenced Amaechi’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by englishmart(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
How Patience blocks Jonathan, Military from rescuing the Chibok girls – Source
NEWSJul 12, 2014

Since the abduction of over 200 girls from Government Secondary School Chibok in Borno State and the eventual acceptance by the presidency that the girls were actually kidnapped, after initially keeping sealed lips indicating that such event never occurred, there have been several reports that the government is almost reaching a deal with the Boko Haram sect to free the girls.

In spite of all the reports and high hopes raised by them, the girls have remained in captivity nearly three months since they were abducted. Nothing concrete has come out of the several reported negotiations going on between the government and the Boko Haram leadership.

In what could however be responsible for the delay in the rescue of the girls, the first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan has been alleged to be standing in the way of the effort to bring the girls back home.

According to NewsRescue, a trusted inner-circle confidant of the Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan has revealed that the First-Lady/president’s wife, Patience Jonathan is behind the refusal of the State security services and defense forces to rescue and free over 200 girls abducted from a school in Chibok, mid April.

According to the source who demanded absolute confidentiality, the President told him that his wife said, “the girls and their families must suffer as she suffered humiliation in the eyes of the world,” further threatening the president that “he should get rid of her (President’s wife) first, before he dares to order the rescue of the abducted girls.”

The source said that this is why several successful efforts to free the girls were aborted by executive order of the president at the last minute. Source said the American experts involved in rescuing the girls were exasperated — that despite accurate intelligence shared which made safe rescue missions possible since several weeks ago, Nigeria simply refused to give the order.

It would be recollected that a Boko Haram sympathizer and chief negotiator, Ahmad Saldika was flown in from the UAE to negotiate the release of the girls in early June. He had successfully struck a deal and took a video showing the girls with Boko Haram to the presidential Villa, however at the last minute when the swap of the girls for non-combatant Boko Haram ‘sympathizer’ prisoners was to be conducted, the president suddenly called in from France where he was attending an anti-terror summit, and aborted the mission. He said that this was due to pressure from his wife.

The source also reminded us that when the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh had revealed to Nigeria that they knew exactly where the abducted girls were, the presidency displayed its anger towards him for making this known to the public.

National conference member Fati Ibrahim, Chief of defence Alex Badeh and Rep. Beni Lar

He explained that president Goodluck Jonathan’s hands were tied by his wife who felt so humiliated when videos, songs and even T-shirts of her crying and making incoherent utterances [#DiaRISGODo] went viral. Source said, she took it very personal with the victims, the teachers and families for turning her down when she invited them over for a coffee meeting to crush the globally spreading scandal of the abduction.

Source further said, the First-lady has never felt so humiliated in her life, and recognized that the scandal of the abduction and failed efforts including her and government denials, and publication of a fake rescue after the event, made this (abduction) incident the major challenge to a second term ambition. As such, she said for as long as she lives, the girls must remain in the forest and die with the terrorists.

According to our reliable informant, it is open knowledge in executive and top military circles that the 200+ girls could be rescued within 24 hours of an order by the president however such order was not forthcoming due to ‘domestic matters.’

“If you want the girls out tomorrow, talk to Patience,” he concluded.

Source: ABUSIDIQU

Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by masseratti: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please come up with a better propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by Agbalanze(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Source: supporter of APC grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by Dreal1247: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
You people cant even formulate kids that could be considered truth by the masses. People that wouldn have voted Gej before now are supporting him . Why? Because it is now obvious that a greater percentage of his critiques are worse than him and are attacking him out of envy and jealousy plus selfish interests.

4 Likes

Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by hisprinceship: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
OP. But you don't have joy ooo. Your phone/pc allowed to post this hell of crap on NL. You guys wld soon say that if you want Suarez to stop biting goan tell Patience Jonathan.
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2014

He explained that president Goodluck
Jonathan’s hands were tied by his wife who felt
so humiliated when videos, songs and even T-
shirts of her crying and making incoherent
utterances [#DiaRISGODo] went viral.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by brownlord1: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
And we expect military not to clamp down media houses or some oluwole news vendors.

I expect people to swallow this trash and begin to lash at the Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
At first I thought that Ít was her "engrish tongue" that distorted the operation.

Jokes apart, the OP and the source should desist from character assassination of Dr. (Mrs) Jonathan JP grin. This silly propaganda against her person can never be accepted in sane societies. She's not elected by anyone, we can't hold her responsible but her hubby who's the C-n-C
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by naijaking1: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
The first lady stopped the president from stopping all the nasty rain that poured on Abuja yesterday.
She was actually photographed tying his hands behind his back as the president was about to issue the order to halt the annoying rain on the good people of Nigeria!
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by adanduka: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Did the girls cause the video to go viral? Or they made her speak 'Patience English'?
Funny story!
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by huptin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Now, I am not a fan of the first lady, but I refuse to believe this, nobody can be that callous abeg, even if she is, her husband can not be that stupid.

3 Likes

Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by C0llynzO2: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
At times like these, quoting my post from another thread will suffice.
C0llynzO2: Cöck and bull story from APC's Abusidiqu
www.nairaland.com/1810098/nyesom-wike-tenders-letter-resignation#24639026
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
hahaha God i don die!
bia op wetin you take us for? kids?
Apc You guys are getting childish

1 Like

Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by englishmart(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha God i don die!
bia op wetin you take us for? kids?
Apc You guys are getting childish
why don't you keep quiet and let's face the truth.
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by Sirniyeh(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
This might sound incredible but I had a dream last week; I saw Prof Dora Akunyili as she appeared to Patience Jona to free the chibok girls. Patience proved obstinate but Dora threatnened to attack her if she dares allow the girls to spend 90 days in captivity.

A serious dream
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
englishmart: why don't you keep quiet and let's face the truth.
the dude is an epitome of lunacy and idiocy combined. Ignore his rants henceforth!
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by brownlord1: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sirniyeh: This might sound incredible but I had a dream last week; I saw Prof Dora Akunyili as she appeared to Patience Jona to free the chibok girls. Patience proved obstinate but Dora threatnened to attack her if she dares allow the girls to spend 90 days in captivity.

A serious dream

Well it's possible you had a dream, but one can't rule out typhoid fever, ask yourself, what patience or jonathan will gain from the abduction of this girls? will that make them suddenly be accepted in the north? i freeing the girls will even add to GEJ score card.

This is one stupid,useless and baseless report have even seen, it's wrong when the media bring such news about a leader let alone the first family, we must not play politics with everything, We have northerners in the army who will not be so foolish as to let a southerner be killing and maiming their brothers and sisters and they keep quiet.

I thought the United State by now will be telling us how our military are incompetent after bringing their bird to roam the space without finding any girl or shekau. The earlier you realize there was no abduction the better for you
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by eejo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
how much were you paid for this crap
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by G12(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by Vikky014(f): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2014
Pej also stoped op frm contesting for president in 2011,*wtf*
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by englishmart(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2014
Vikky014: Pej also stoped op frm contesting for president in 2011,*wtf*
be sensible please. I didn't forge it. Or didn't you see the source?
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by Vikky014(f): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2014
englishmart: .I didn't forge it. Or didn't you see the source?
must u share evry cock&bullstory?
SMH
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by englishmart(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2014
Vikky014: must u share evry cock&bullstory?
SMH
just shut the hole up.
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by condralbede(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2014
eejo: how much were you paid for this crap
APC promised to give him the minister of information if they won 2015 presidential Election.supporter of APC story.
Re: How Patience Blocked Jonathan, Military From Rescuing Chibok Girls by poiZon: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2014
is dis op aware that............ diaris godooo
infact op continue

(1) (Reply)

300 Boko Haram Fighters Surrenders In Cameron / Please Let's Pray For Buhari 2015 / “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.