Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Please Help Me Friend Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Friend Friends. (511 Views)

This Guy Sent Me Friend Request On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Friend Friends. by Energito: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] cheesy me and my ex girl dated for one year.we have fun,good time,she was caring and lovely infact i must say she means everything to me then but those her love turn to nightmare to me last durin xmax when she dump me for a guy who cheated on her before.i pleaded and cry with her not to leave me but she insulted the hell out of me,she called me a fool,madman,an idiot just b/c i was beging her not to go,two months later we make up and settle everything and started dating again.to fast forward it due to time,last month she told me dat is over between us dat i shud move on with my life but i pleaded with her but i end up receiving insults from her which made me to vow never to think about her and move on with my life which since then i havent think about her or even called her number.but my problem started two nights ago when i start saying her in my drms,each time i close my eyes,i will see of us playing and having fun.plz friends advice me on how to end to stop dreaming about her bcus i have vow never to call her or even think about her again..
Re: Please Help Me Friend Friends. by lokito: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Control the dream. There's a way you'll be dreaming only you will start arranging what will happen next in that dream

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Friend Friends. by Energito: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
lokito: Control the dream. There's a way you'll be dreaming only you will start arranging what will happen next in that dream
hmm
Re: Please Help Me Friend Friends. by Energito: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
lokito: Control the dream. There's a way you'll be dreaming only you will start arranging what will happen next in that dream
hmm.

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish / Reasons Men Evade Marriage / Who Are Dating All These Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.