Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians (2850 Views)

Muslims And Good Behaviour / Pray For the Palestinians-Gaza Under Renewed Israeli Aggression / Islam And Disrespectful Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by cloudstar: 2:58am On Aug 14, 2014
true2god: Cloudstar may God bless you, your manner of response is quite commendable. I am highly impressed.
As I have said earlier, and will always repeat, the hypocrisy, al-taqiyyas, and lies in muslims (and Islam) is legendary and unimaginable. The happenings in palestine is bad, but muslims will never believe that the palenstians were launching rockets to Isreal which prompted the Israeli responses.

On the issue of Iraqi ISIS expelling, raping, looting and killing christians in Iraq, to the muslims it is a normal thing. It is a religios duty commanded by mohammed (spit be upon him) against the 'infidels'.

I am very sure, I wont see any muslim protest, in any part of the world, against the atrocities being committed by the Jihadist against the 'infidels'. It is business as usual.

That is because most Muslims here on NL are not objective. I had a debate with one of them about venerating and worshiping objects in Islam. The Quran clearly forbids venerating and worshiping any object. Yet Mohammad kissed the black stone in direct dis-obedience to the Quran. I brought it to the Muslim attention and his response was - if Mohammad did it then it is correct. That is the level of reasoning when it comes to nearly every matter when you are discussing with Muslims. They put their God given reasoning aside and decide on every matter using the criteria - "If Mohammad did it, then it is right".

So if Mohammad married a 6 year old girl and slept with her at 9 then that is the standard. If Mohammad wore women clothing, then it is the standard. If Mohammad ordered the killing of over 700 captured Jews; then that is the standard - it is truly pathetic. We need to always speak the truth and refer to history to confront lies and misconceptions.

That is the same case here - Muslims hate Jews because the Quran said so and because Mohammad said so. You calls others pigs and monkeys just because a 7th century illiterate said so. I am not surprised because I grew up in such environments and at some point entertained the same thought. But thank God for His many mercies and His grace. Where would we be today if it was not for God.

Thanks for your support. I pray God will reveal Himself to all of us including our Muslim brothers in someway that we can understand and relate to. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by proo212(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2014
cloudstar:
That is because most Muslims here on NL are not objective. I had a debate with one of them about venerating and worshiping objects in Islam. The Quran clearly forbids venerating and worshiping any object. Yet Mohammad kissed the black stone in direct dis-obedience to the Quran. I brought it to the Muslim attention and his response was - if Mohammad did it then it is correct. That is the level of reasoning when it comes to nearly every matter when you are discussing with Muslims. They put their God given reasoning aside and decide on every matter using the criteria - "If Mohammad did it, then it is right".
So if Mohammad married a 6 year old girl and slept with her at 9 then that is the standard. If Mohammad wore women clothing, then it is the standard. If Mohammad ordered the killing of over 700 captured Jews; then that is the standard - it is truly pathetic. We need to always speak the truth and refer to history to confront lies and misconceptions.
That is the same case here - Muslims hate Jews because the Quran said so and because Mohammad said so. You calls others pigs and monkeys just because a 7th century illiterate said so. I am not surprised because I grew up in such environments and at some point entertained the same thought. But thank God for His many mercies and His grace. Where would we be today if it was not for God.
Thanks for your support. I pray God will reveal Himself to all of us including our Muslim brothers in someway that we can understand and relate to. God bless you

The answer is found in 4:80 and 33:36

Sahih International
He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian.

Shakir
Whoever obeys the Messenger, he indeed obeys Allah, and whoever turns back, so We have not sent you as a keeper over them.

Dr. Ghali
Whoever obeys the Messenger, then he has already obeyed Allah; and whoever turns away, then in no way have We sent you (as) an ever-preserver over them.

Sahih International
It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

Shakir
And it behoves not a believing man and a believing woman that they should have any choice in their matter when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter; and whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he surely strays off a manifest straying.

Dr. Ghali
And in no way should a male believer or a female believer, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a Command, have the choice in their Command. Whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then he has readily erred away into evident error.

2 Likes

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by LagosShia: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
cloudstar:

bring out the verse that forbids "venerating objects", and i will bring you the verse from the Quran that permits "venerating objects".

So if Mohammad married a 6 year old girl and slept with her at 9 then that is the standard.

you are resorting to red herrings.

he did not marry any 6 year old nor did he sleep with any 9 year old. from historical evidence, before the Prophet (sa) engaged Aisha, she was already married to another man. this is a fact that is often not repeated by the bulk of Muslims for known reasons. and the idea she was 6 or 9 can easily be disproved, and it can be established from the same historical sources that she could have been as old as 13 or even 21 years old.

but idiots like you whose holy evil spirit cannot guide them to offer any guidance only depend on how to blackmail others and resort to character assassination that would not do you any good.

If Mohammad wore women clothing, then it is the standard.

that would be best reserved for you and your likes.

If Mohammad ordered the killing of over 700 captured Jews; then that is the standard - it is truly pathetic. We need to always speak the truth and refer to history to confront lies and misconceptions.

but he did not murder any 700 Jews. had he done that, one would expect the spot to be identified. nothing as such.

That is the same case here - Muslims hate Jews because the Quran said so and because Mohammad said so.

we do not hate Jews. Muslims have issues with Zionist Jews. there are non-Zionist Jews too. when Christianity was persecuting Jews for killing their "god", it was Muslims who gave the Jews refuge.

You calls others pigs and monkeys just because a 7th century illiterate said so. I am not surprised because I grew up in such environments and at some point entertained the same thought. But thank God for His many mercies and His grace. Where would we be today if it was not for God.

well, if you are right, at least we practice what we preach. as for you hypocrite who call yourself "christian", here is what your "Christ" said about them:

Luke 13:34
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Mathew 23:33
"You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell"?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas".

don't let satan fool you and lead you to increase in arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by cloudstar: 2:27am On Aug 16, 2014
LagosShia

bring out the verse that forbids "venerating objects", and i will bring you the verse from the Quran that permits "venerating objects".

The Quran condemns taking stones as objects of worship and veneration:

Surah 5:90 = O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

So, if there is a verse in the Quran that instructs objects such as stones not to be venerated as idol worship and you claim there is a verse that instructs Muslims to venerate stones - why the contradiction? Can't Allah say one thing and mean it? Why is He given conflicting commands on the same issue?

you are resorting to red herrings. he did not marry any 6 year old nor did he sleep with any 9 year old. from historical evidence, before the Prophet (sa) engaged Aisha, she was already married to another man. this is a fact that is often not repeated by the bulk of Muslims for known reasons. and the idea she was 6 or 9 can easily be disproved, and it can be established from the same historical sources that she could have been as old as 13 or even 21 years old. but idiots like you whose holy evil spirit cannot guide them to offer any guidance only depend on how to blackmail others and resort to character assassination that would not do you any good.

If you were unable to read, most people would understand but you decide to go against history all the while proving how senseless you are
Al-Bukhari account which is one of the most authoritative Hadiths agreed on by nearly all the schools of Islamic jurisprudence recorded the following:

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234

"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, a[b]nd at that time I was a girl of nine years of age[/b]."

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).

For Shias like you, you will want to cast doubt on Al-Bukhari Hadiths, claiming otherwise. Until you can write your own Hadith that is accepted as a historical proof, please sit down and learn from your own history

that would be best reserved for you and your likes.

According to Islam's most trusted historical sources, Muhammad used to dress up in his wives' clothing. Indeed, Muhammad even received revelations while dressed in his child-bride Aisha's garments, making him the world's first and only cross-dressing prophet. Can this really be God's last messenger? Can we trust the Qur'an when parts of it came to Muhammad while he was cross-dressing?

Again, let us school you in your own history:

From Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 2393
Volume Title, “Grace and its Virtues.”
Chapter Title, “What was Granted to the Companions and the Wives.”

Narrated by Ismail, narrated by his brother, narrated by Sulaiman, narrated by Hisham ibn Urwah, narrated by his father, narrated by Aisha who related that the wives of the prophet were divided into two groups. One group consisted of Aisha, Hafsa, Safiya and Sawdah while the other group consisted of Um Salamah and the rest of the women that belonged to the prophet. The Muslims had learned of the great love that the prophet had for Aisha so that if one of them had a gift he desired to give to the prophet, he would delay giving it until the prophet came to Aisha’s house. Then the group who sided with Um Salamah came to Um Salamah and asked her to tell the prophet that he should command the people that if any of them had a gift to give to the prophet, they should give it him in whatever house of his wives the prophet was in at the time. So Um Salamah went and talked with the prophet but he did not respond to her. When the group asked her what the prophet said she told them that he did not respond. So they asked her to go talk to him again until he responds… then the prophet said to her, “Do not hurt me with Aisha, for the inspiration did not come upon me when I was IN (fee) A WOMAN’S GARMENT (Thawb) EXCEPT THAT OF AISHA.”

I will leave you with this Hadith to grind

but he did not murder any 700 Jews. had he done that, one would expect the spot to be identified. nothing as such.

O boy - you are taken lying to a whole new level. Do you read your Islamic history at all? Whenever I make a point, I support it with authoritative Islamic historical reference i.e. Al-Bukhari narrations and Hadith. If you are interested in the historical account if this event, I will engage you.

we do not hate Jews. Muslims have issues with Zionist Jews. there are non-Zionist Jews too. when Christianity was persecuting Jews for killing their "god", it was Muslims who gave the Jews refuge

Look at how stupid you are! How many Jews do you personally know who are Zionist and who are not Zionist? The hatred of all Jews stems from Islamic teaching.

well, if you are right, at least we practice what we preach. as for you hypocrite who call yourself "christian", here is what your "Christ" said about them:

Luke 13:34
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Mathew 23:33
"You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell"?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas".

For someone that doesn't believe in the Bible, you sure have a knack for quoting it. grin

don't let satan fool you and lead you to increase in arrogance

When did Satan come into this matter? So far, I have been engaging you. If Satan is around, he is probably only related to you Bros
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 5:19am On Aug 16, 2014
cloudstar: LagosShia

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234

"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, a[b]nd at that time I was a girl of nine years of age[/b]."

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).

For Shias like you, you will want to cast doubt on Al-Bukhari Hadiths, claiming otherwise. Until you can write your own Hadith that is accepted as a historical proof, please sit down and learn from your own history

The above "hadith" is a fabricated hadith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw05XUx0CrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUM1tBxF9hg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOhyhxOKI4E&list=FL0GR3AOFGVPiVLu3QxCro8A&index=64
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by cloudstar: 6:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Empiree

Hahahahahaha - Fabricated! Coming from a Shia it's no surprise; anything that is Sunni is fabricated grin. How can you claim Al-Bukhari narrations are fabricated and in defense you used Youtube videos from 21st century Muslim clerics. For the love of God, how does your brain function?

Please take some time and learn about historical evidence. The closer to the source a narration or account is, the more reason to believe it is accurate. For example, Al-Bukhari account is about 150-250 years from the death of Mohammad. Your Clerics you posted are over 1,300 years. So, if we go by history, Al-Bukhari holds more historical reference Bros.

Also, you don't pick and chose which Hadith is fabricated and which is not. If Al-Bukhari is fabricated and his entire Hadiths and everything is them are false. Obviously, you don't hold such views. You guys are pitiful; You don't even know your history - pathetic!
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2014
[s]
cloudstar: Empiree

Hahahahahaha - Fabricated! Coming from a Shia it's no surprise; anything that is Sunni is fabricated grin. How can you claim Al-Bukhari narrations are fabricated and in defense you used Youtube videos from 21st century Muslim clerics. For the love of God, how does your brain function?

Please take some time and learn about historical evidence. The closer to the source a narration or account is, the more reason to believe it is accurate. For example, Al-Bukhari account is about 150-250 years from the death of Mohammad. Your Clerics you posted are over 1,300 years. So, if we go by history, Al-Bukhari holds more historical reference Bros.

Also, you don't pick and chose which Hadith is fabricated and which is not. If Al-Bukhari is fabricated and his entire Hadiths and everything is them are false. Obviously, you don't hold such views. You guys are pitiful; You don't even know your history - pathetic!
[/s]

You are not a muslim. So one shouldn't expect from you any sense of positive reasoning. Average muslims know there are fabricated ahadith. Sorry, i am no Shia or Sunni by title. You keep saying that but your plan will not work grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by cloudstar: 3:43am On Aug 17, 2014
Empiree:

You are not a muslim. So one shouldn't expect from you any sense of positive reasoning. Average muslims know there are fabricated ahadith. Sorry, i am no Shia or Sunni by title. You keep saying that but your plan will not work grin grin

Awwwww, it seems I have hurt your feelings. No vex Bros. Your problem is that you don't know your religious history. It is sad because you claim to be a Muslim yet you ignore the very same history you claim to know. I don't have to be a Muslim to know Islamic history - my qualification is based on the fact that I can READ. If you are claiming Al-Bukhari is fabricated then you have no business discussing this matter, you are only making a fo.ol of yourself. Al-Bukhari is one of D MOST authentic hadiths that is respected by ALL Islamic schools of jurisprudence.

So, please go do more research before you engage in discussions you have no clue about.
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 3:56am On Aug 17, 2014
cloudstar:

Awwwww, it seems I have hurt your feelings. No vex Bros. Your problem is that you don't know your religious history. It is sad because you claim to be a Muslim yet you ignore the very same history you claim to know. I don't have to be a Muslim to know Islamic history - my qualification is based on the fact that I can READ. If you are claiming Al-Bukhari is fabricated then you have no business discussing this matter, you are only making a fo.ol of yourself. Al-Bukhari is one of D MOST authentic hadiths that is respected by ALL Islamic schools of jurisprudence.

So, please go do more research before you engage in discussions you have no clue about.

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by cloudstar: 4:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Empiree

Coming from someone who believes Adam was 60 cubits tall yet doesn't believe Mohammad married a 6 year old child - Cha; stupidi.ty is indeed a curse

1 Like

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by true2god: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw05XUx0CrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUM1tBxF9hg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOhyhxOKI4E&list=FL0GR3AOFGVPiVLu3QxCro8A&index=64
Can you please provide the 'non-fabricated and authentic' hadith for the sake of this argument?
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by cloudstar: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2014
true2god: Can you please provide the 'non-fabricated and authentic' hadith for the sake of this argument?

Ha - you will kill him oh! His response are the youtube links grin
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by true2god: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2014
cloudstar:

Ha - you will kill him oh! His response are the youtube links grin
The issue here is that any part of the hadith that runs contrary to common sense (adam being 60cubit tall) or civility (mohammed sleeping with a 9yr old) is termed 'fabricated'. However if you ask them to provide the 'non-fabricated' hadith, they wont.

That alone is hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2014
true2god and CloudStar, the fact is you are folks that already made up your mind. Why do you think i have to argue with you. Nothing we say will make sense to you. So what's the point. Scholars of Islam, past and present work on ahadith. They have tried hard to separate fabricated ahadith from authentic, from weak ones. Just because it's in Sahih does not mean Bukhari wrote it.

For instance, Jizya (tax) and Zakat (Arms giving) are permitted in Quran. But there is a famous authentic hadith that speak of the return of Jesus(as). In that hadith, it says Jizya will be abolished. This is false. Yet, it's within authentic hadith.

Fabricated ahadith are not those devoid of "common sense". Rather, their obvious contradiction of primary source of guidance, Qur'an. Qur'an is standard and protection guaranteed. But God did not promise to protect Hadith. Hadith is like Bible (mixed up of truth and falsehood, suspicious hearsays). But we can not avoid hadith. And you see, none can guide you guys except God Almighty.. So keep having fun.
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by true2god: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2014
Empiree: true2god and CloudStar, the fact is you are folks that already made up your mind. Why do you think i have to argue with you. Nothing we say will make sense to you. So what's the point. Scholars of Islam, past and present work on ahadith. They have tried hard to separate fabricated ahadith from authentic, from weak ones. Just because it's in Sahih does not mean Bukhari wrote it.

For instance, Jizya (tax) and Zakat (Arms giving) are permitted in Quran. But there is a famous authentic hadith that speak of the return of Jesus(as). In that hadith, it says Jizya will be abolished. This is false. Yet, it's within authentic hadith.

Fabricated ahadith are not those devoid of "common sense". Rather, their obvious contradiction of primary source of guidance, Qur'an. Qur'an is standard and protection guaranteed. But God did not promise to protect Hadith. Hadith is like Bible (mixed up of truth and falsehood, suspicious hearsays). But we can not avoid hadith. And you see, none can guide you guys except God Almighty.. So keep having fun.
You are talking nonsense, as usual. Since you claimed an hadith is fabricated, it is expected of you, as someone who knows the original from the fabricated one, to provide the original hadith for your argument to have any form of credibility. How do you expect me to take you serious when you are using 'fabricated' to deny an obvious facts in your hadith while your Islamic 'scholars' are desperately trying to justify the fact the Adam was 6cubit tall and the reasons it was appropriate for your prophet to marry a 6yr old girl.

Hadith is a good source of\for Islamic laws and customs, more than 80% of sharia laws are gotten from the hadith which hows its importance in Islmic theology. Why will hadith become 'useless' and the quran supreme anytime any inconsistency is raised in your hadith? You compare the bible with the hadith while your more than 90% of the content of ur quran was plagarized from the Bible.

I repeat, lies and hypocrisy are very compatible with Islam\muslims.

1 Like

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2014
[s]
true2god: You are talking nonsense, as usual. Since you claimed an hadith is fabricated, it is expected of you, as someone who knows the original from the fabricated one, to provide the original hadith for your argument to have any form of credibility. How do you expect me to take you serious when you are using 'fabricated' to deny an obvious facts in your hadith while your Islamic 'scholars' are desperately trying to justify the fact the Adam was 6cubit tall and the reasons it was appropriate for your prophet to marry a 6yr old girl.

Hadith is a good source of\for Islamic laws and customs, more than 80% of sharia laws are gotten from the hadith which hows its importance in Islmic theology. Why will hadith become 'useless' and the quran supreme anytime any inconsistency is raised in your hadith? You compare the bible with the hadith while your more than 90% of the content of ur quran was plagarized from the Bible.

[/s]
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Responding to Adam(as)'s height bruahaha, I am not going to get involved in religious e-war over this. It's very simple. My first question is if scientists had come to the same conclusion that Adam(as) was 90 feet tall (60 cubits), would you have believed it?.

Now, i was wondering about the age of earth some months back. I researched scientific "evidence" to get clue. Scientists have said that the age of earth is 4.54 billion years old. You would believe this isnt?. But what if Quran said the same thing woud you have rejected it claim?.

My question is if earth is 4.54 billion yrs old, isnt possible that Adam(as) could be 60 cubits as Quran claims?. 4.54 billion is no joke my brothers. That's way too long. Adam(as) was the first man on earth, why wouldnt he be that tall billions of years ago?. But in your preconceived notion, your limited intellectual capacity, the capacity that can not see beyond its limited underrstanding of reality, you concluded that it was not possible for a man to be that tall.

Would you have believed if scientists said Adam(as) was 90 feet tall, as they claim earth is 4.54 billion years old?.
http://www.google.com/#q=age+of+earth
http://answering-christianity.com/adam_90_feet_tall.htm

Your problem is HATE for Islam, Arabs and Muslims. You dont know Islam. If you do you would have been Muslim by now. If you approach Islam(Quran) with bias, hateful mind your chances of learning nothing is high.

ON ISRAEL-PALESTINIAN CONFLICTS: OPINION AND FACTS
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-levine/a-dear-jon-voight-letter-_b_5676282.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by true2god: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Empiree: Responding to Adam(as)'s height bruahaha, I am not going to get involved in religious e-war over this. It's very simple. My first question is if scientists had come to the same conclusion that Adam(as) was 90 feet tall (60 cubits), would you have believed it?.

Now, i was wondering about the age of earth some months back. I researched scientific "evidence" to get clue. Scientists have said that the age of earth is 4.54 billion years old. You would believe this isnt?. But what if Quran said the same thing woud you have rejected it claim?.

My question is if earth is 4.54 billion yrs old, isnt possible that Adam(as) could be 60 cubits as Quran claims?. 4.54 billion is no joke my brothers. That's way too long. Adam(as) was the first man on earth, why wouldnt he be that tall billions of years ago?. But in your preconceived notion, your limited intellectual capacity, the capacity that can not see beyond its limited underrstanding of reality, you concluded that it was not possible for a man to be that tall.

Would you have believed if scientists said Adam(as) was 90 feet tall, as they claim earth is 4.54 billion years old?.
http://www.google.com/#q=age+of+earth
http://answering-christianity.com/adam_90_feet_tall.htm

Your problem is HATE for Islam, Arabs and Muslims. You dont know Islam. If you do you would have been Muslims by now. If you approach Islam(Quran) with bias, hateful mind your chances of learning nothing is high.
I hate lies and not Islam\muslims.

Your points are conjecturals with a lot of what if, what if and what if, which implies that you are not sure of what you are talking about but wants to align with hadith's teachings that Adam was 60cubit tall. If you want to involve science on this matter you will only end up making a fool of yourself.

Let me take your hypothesis a bit serious. If the scientists say the earth is 4.5b yrs, does it also say that plants and human contrast over the years? Do you believe in homo-eretus evolution since you want to justify the fallacious Adam is 60cubic tall as being taught my mohammed?
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
true2god: I hate lies and not Islam\muslims.

Your points are conjecturals with a lot of what if, what if and what if, which implies that you are not sure of what you are talking about but wants to align with hadith's teachings that Adam was 60cubit tall. If you want to involve science on this matter you will only end up making a fool of yourself.

Let me take your hypothesis a bit serious. If the scientists say the earth is 4.5b yrs, does it also say that plants and human contrast over the years? Do you believe in homo-eretus evolution since you want to justify the fallacious Adam is 60cubic tall as being taught my mohammed?

STOP WASTING MY TIME , PLEASE....
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by true2god: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Empiree:

STOP WASTING MY TIME , PLEASE....
Then start to be logical and stop believing in a cave-man (mohammedan) lecture that has no relevance in modern life of the 21st century.
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by cloudstar: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
true2god: You are talking nonsense, as usual. Since you claimed an hadith is fabricated, it is expected of you, as someone who knows the original from the fabricated one, to provide the original hadith for your argument to have any form of credibility. How do you expect me to take you serious when you are using 'fabricated' to deny an obvious facts in your hadith while your Islamic 'scholars' are desperately trying to justify the fact the Adam was 6cubit tall and the reasons it was appropriate for your prophet to marry a 6yr old girl.

Well said
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by cloudstar: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Empiree

true2god and CloudStar, the fact is you are folks that already made up your mind. Why do you think i have to argue with you. Nothing we say will make sense to you. So what's the point. Scholars of Islam, past and present work on ahadith. They have tried hard to separate fabricated ahadith from authentic, from weak ones. Just because it's in Sahih does not mean Bukhari wrote it.

Then who wrote the Hadiths in question? Remember I told you this - nearly every school of Islamic jurisprudence agree and confirms that Sahih AlBukhari is one of the most authentic and authoritative Hadiths in Islamic Theology. If you are claiming it is fabricated, you have to show another author during the time of AlBukhari that confirmed if was fabricated and tell us why. Responding to a claim that it is fabricated doesn't do it justice.

Irrelevant - we are talking about Mohammad marrying a 6 year old and consummating his marriage with her at 9. That is in the Hadith, if you claim it is fabricated and false - you will have to show us who from the earliest sources of Islamic history is claiming it is false. pasting youtube video if clerics born in the 21st century falls way short of any defense. Honestly, it is making you look stup.id

You just summed up your stupi.dity. Do you know that some of of the founding instructions in Islam is not found in the Quran. For example, the instruction to pray 5 times a day is not found in the Quran, it is from the Hadith. So, if you are claiming parts of the Hadiths are authentic and others are fabricated, you should use a standard of judgement to determine that - we are asking for that standard.

Your Quran claimed that Adam was 60 cubit tall. Your Quran in places said the earth was created in 6 days, in other places it said 8 - we are not sure which is which. This is the same book you are claiming is divine. How can Almighty God if he gave the Quran as His final word not know how many days he created the earth. Keep on believing what you want to believe Bros - you are accountable for your life when you meet your God

1 Like

Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Definition of Hadith: sayings of prophet Muhammad (saw). Technically, Hadith about Aisha(r) is not saying of the prophet(s). Rather, sayings attributed to Aisha(r). Besides. I see you guys as jealous. Any wonder you troll Islam but don't accept it?. That alone is evidence against you. I better leave you to keep screaming all you want. Good day.
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by true2god: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Empiree: Definition of Hadith: sayings of prophet Muhammad (saw). Technically, Hadith about Aisha(r) is not saying of the prophet(s). Rather, sayings attributed to Aisha(r). Besides. I see you guys as jealous. Any wonder you troll Islam but don't accept it?. That alone is evidence against you. I better leave you to keep screaming all you want. Good day.
Whats your point, that the hadith on aisha is 'fabricated' while the hadith on mohammed is authentic? Let me get your point.

I don't\won't accept Islam because your hadith told me that Adam was 60 cubic tall without any scientific or archaelogical proof. The oldest human fossil discovered, in Africa, is estimated to be 20,000 years old with the same size and shape of current human skeletal composition.

The biggest mammal fossil discovery is dinosours whose skeletal compostion, when erected, is less than 30 cubic tall. If, at anytime, some human were 60 cubic tall, we would hav seen, at least one fossil, to justify that claim. But for now, none.

We are here to learn and share ideas, and not to be dogmatic. God gives us brain to think and ask questions for clarifications. If a book is written 1450 years ago that has to do with human anatomy, as in the case of Adam, the current technological sophistication in archaelogy and geo-informatics should give us a clue and not completely refute such claims as false.

I would rather accept a tested and proven science, on a subject matter, than a contradictory religious dogma progated by one man who claimed divine inspiration from 'angel gabriel'.
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
@ true2god CloudStar, let me suggest to you guys. I think you should open separate threads on

[color=#000099]Salat,
Aisha's so called 6 yr old marriage and
Adam(60 cubits)
This thread has long derailed. I dislike that. And the reason you derailed it is because you refused to answer questions about Israel's so called God given Land. So i hesitate to comment here. Please open threads together on those subjects that you having difficulties with. You will be dealt with there. I am still following this thread's original Op as to get updates since the event is yet over. I think tomorrow or so we hoping hostilities will cease for a while in the region.

I hesitate to respond to your comments sometimes because from your replies show that either you don't read my posts or don't understand it. That's troubling for me cus i am not going to go bak n fot over same qns. Let's put this to rest and stay on Op. Please open separate threads for your other concerns. Thank you.

To briefly answer your last post, I think you missing the point all the while. Quran revelation predates modern science discoveries. Just bcus scientists haven't discover some things doesn't mean Quran wrong. This is the question i posted to you earlier but you didnt understand it. But this your last post suggests to me that you proved my point. I think you need to put these pieces together.

Let me remind you what i asked earlier. You or cloudstar claim a man could not have been 60cubits tall. According to CloudStar it was impossible. And I asked if Scientists have discovered and proved Quran allegation to be correct, that Adam(as) was 90 feet tall you would have believed it. And i said the reason you would believe it is bcus of science (discovery). Something Quran already proven some 1400yrs ago. Your last post proves my point. grin
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by true2god: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Empiree: @ true2god CloudStar, let me suggest to you guys. I think you should open separate threads on

[color=#000099]Salat,
Aisha's so called 6 yr old marriage and
Adam(60 cubits)
This thread has long derailed. I dislike that. And the reason you derailed it is because you refused to answer questions about Israel's so called God given Land. So i hesitate to comment here. Please open threads together on those subjects that you having difficulties with. You will be dealt with there. I am still following this thread's original Op as to get updates since the event is yet over. I think tomorrow or so we hoping hostilities will cease for a while in the region.

I hesitate to respond to your comments sometimes because from your replies show that either you don't read my posts or don't understand it. That's troubling for me cus i am not going to go bak n fot over same qns. Let's put this to rest and stay on Op. Please open separate threads for your other concerns. Thank you.

To briefly answer your last post, I think you missing the point all the while. Quran revelation predates modern science discoveries. Just bcus scientists haven't discover some things doesn't mean Quran wrong. This is the question i posted to you earlier but you didnt understand it. But this your last post suggests to me that you proved my point. I think you need to put these pieces together.

Let me remind you what i asked earlier. You or cloudstar claim a man could not have been 60cubits tall. According to CloudStar it was impossible. And I asked if Scientists have discovered and proved Quran allegation to be correct, that Adam(as) was 90 feet tall you would have believed it. And i said the reason you would believe it is bcus of science (discovery). Something Quran already proven some 1400yrs ago. Your last post proves my point. grin
www.nairaland.com/1862340/adams-60-cubit-height-claim

Another thread has been created to discuss the Adam 60 cubic height.
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Empiree: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2014
true2god: www.nairaland.com/1862340/adams-60-cubit-height-claim

Another thread has been created to discuss the Adam 60 cubic height.

You got 2 more threads to open pal cheesy

Your brothers just destroyed Palestinian homes today in Occupied West Bank. Start ranting again apologists. What's justfication for this again despite ceasefire.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/israel-destroys-homes-kidnapped-teens_n_5686784.html
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by Onyocha: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2014
Monday, August 18, 2014 8:58 AM

Israeli propaganda starts to wear thin

[img]http://i.alalam.ir/news/Image/original/2014/08/18/alalam_635439490680865944_25f_4x3.jpg[/img]

One of the fascinating dimensions of the battle between Israel and Palestine is how Israeli leaders and their American apologists keep changing their propaganda message aimed at generally ignorant Western audiences. The core, but always evolving, message that Zionists keep sending out is that Palestinians who challenge Israel are part and parcel of a larger universe of frightening figures that espouse criminal values, and represent a direct, mortal threat to Israel and all Western civilization. The latest version of this fear-mongering campaign of lies and fantasy seeks to paint Hamas and others militant Palestinian resistance groups in Gaza as integral elements in the world of vicious actors and terrorists who are fighting in the name of Islam, such as the Salafist-takfiri extremists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), Al-Qaeda, or the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Most people in the United States or other Western lands who hear these messages lack the knowledge to understand that Israel’s accusations are bold and ridiculous lies. Yet these lies often strike a receptive chord among uninformed audiences that have only two images drilled into them year after year: Israel and Jews are threatened with death and extinction in the Middle East; and the region is full of rabid killers who want to kill Christians and Jews and turn the world into one big Islamic society that enslaves women and martyrs its children.

The problem with this latest twist of Zionist propaganda is that it tries to put into a single basket very different groups with totally unrelated inspirations, agendas and operating methods. It aims to tar Hamas, and also Hezbollah in Lebanon, with such extreme attributes that foreigners refuse to deal with them, and see them as part and parcel of that frightening body of ISIS and Al-Qaeda killers who claim to speak in the name of Islam and go around crucifying and cutting people’s heads off.

This strategy has actually worked for some time, as many Western powers have shunned dealing with Hamas or Hezbollah. Yet that pattern has started to break down in recent years, as foreign governments and civil society activists alike come to understand that groups like Hamas and Hezbollah essentially are locally anchored, state-based resistance groups that fight two battles at once: They seek to reverse what they say is the Israeli occupation, colonization and subjugation of their countries, and they seek to create a more efficient, less corrupt domestic governance system that responds to the needs of all its citizens. (On balance, they have done much better at fighting Israel than at generating better domestic governance).

[b]Resisting and reversing Israeli actions forms the core of Hamas’ and Hezbollah’s strategies, therefore the Israeli spin masters try at all costs to prevent anyone abroad from seeing these Lebanese and Palestinian groups as having been born primarily to fight back against Israel’s excessive occupation and colonization. The easiest way to do this in the fact-light minds of many Western citizens and politicians is simply to associate Hamas and Hezbollah with Al-Qaeda, ISIS and the Taliban.

This strategy has started to wear thin and collapse in places because reasonable people in the world have repeatedly seen the overwhelming evidence of Israel’s violence and occasional criminal atrocities in Lebanon and Palestine. The many pictures of Lebanese and Palestinians simply protecting their lands from repeated Israeli attacks – including by attacking Israel with small rockets and as yet mostly harmless projectiles – have been coupled with the repeated Israeli destruction of thousands of Arab homes, as well as many schools, hospitals, power plants and other civilian facilities.

More and more governments and observers around the world have realized that Hamas and Hezbollah have nothing to do with Al-Qaeda or ISIS, whose agendas reflect bizarre religious fantasies rather than state-based resistance goals. We started to see this rejection of Israeli propaganda over a year ago when Americans and Europeans ignored the wild scare tactics of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and went ahead with negotiations with Iran on nuclear and sanctions issues.[/b]

The Western ability to ignore Zionism’s wild men in favor of a more rational approach to the world was also evident after the formation of the Palestinian national-unity government several months ago. The United States and the European Union among others accepted to engage with it, against the Israel desire to see the international community boycott the government.

Israel and its howlers in Washington will continue to try and lump nationalist resistance groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah with criminals such as Al-Qaeda and its offshoots, but the efficacy of such crude propaganda is steadily decreasing. This means we should be alert to the next set of exaggerations, diversions and lies that Israel and its Western hit men and women will use to prevent any rational accountability of Israeli actions.

By: Rami G. Khouri
Source: The Daily Star

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1623873
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2014
For foolish Christians on the this thread,
what Awaits You in Israel
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by cloudstar: 2:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Empiree

Bros, how can you claim you have a house and yet no one has seen it? The theory is simple - Adam was 90 feet tall and all humans then was 90 feet tall. That means that millions of people where 90 feet tall. We have fossils of dinosaurs Bros. At least, we should have found ONE remain of a 90 foot man.

Let me remind you what i asked earlier. You or cloudstar claim a man could not have been 60cubits tall. According to CloudStar it was impossible. And I asked if Scientists have discovered and proved Quran allegation to be correct, that Adam(as) was 90 feet tall you would have believed it. And i said the reason you would believe it is bcus of science (discovery). Something Quran already proven some 1400yrs ago. Your last post proves my point.

This is not a matter of science. It's a matter of evidence
Re: Israelis Oppressive Behaviour Towards The Feeble Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS9nah3cpU8

Transcript

This is a rush transcript. Copy may not be in its final form.

NERMEEN SHAIKH: We turn now to the controversies around media coverage of the crisis here in the U.S. Over the weekend, NBC reversed its decision to remove veteran correspondent Ayman Mohyeldin from Gaza. Mohyeldin was removed shortly after he reported on witnessing Israel’s killing of four boys on a Gaza beach. His reports gave voice to Palestinian victims and placed the siege in the wider context of Israeli occupation, drawing criticism from supporters of Israel’s offensive. NBC’s decision to remove one of its top reporters sparked a massive backlash on social media, with the hashtag #LetAymanReport becoming a trending topic on Twitter. Days later, NBC backed down, and Ayman Mohyeldin resumed his reporting on Sunday. In a Twitter post, Mohyeldin acknowledged the social media campaign that demanded his return, saying, quote, "Thanks for all the support. Proud of NBC’s continued commitment to cover the #Palestinian side of the story."

AMY GOODMAN: On Monday, one of MSNBC’s frequent contributors, Rula Jebreal, took to the network’s airwaves to criticize the initial decision to remove Ayman and the broader exclusion of Palestinian voices. Jebreal was speaking on MSNBC’s Ronan Farrow Daily.

RULA JEBREAL: We’re ridiculous. We are disgustingly biased when it comes to this issue. Look at how many airtime Netanyahu and his folks have on air on a daily basis, Andrea Mitchell and others. I never see one Palestinian being interviewed on these same issues, not even for—

RONAN FARROW: Well, I’ll push back on that a little. We have had Palestinian voices on our show.

RULA JEBREAL: Maybe for 30 seconds, and then you have 25 minutes for Bibi Netanyahu and half an hour for Naftali Bennett and many others. Listen, the Ayman Mohyeldin story, let’s talk about this. We are home, and we can discuss this. Ayman Mohyeldin is covering the Palestinian side, and we get upset. It’s too pro-Palestinian. We don’t like it. We push him back. And thanks for social media, that brought him in. Let’s talk about these issues, and came home.

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/7/23/msnbcs_sole_palestinian_voice_rula_jebreal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easter Gift:"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice" / If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj / Extra-judicial Killing Of Members Of The Islamic Movement By The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.