Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 (2155 Views)

MY* Blackberry Z3 Review / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Nsonaso(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Now that we have seen the BlackBerry Z3 launch in Indonesia and in India, the next step for the entry-level handset is a launch in South Africa. The BlackBerry Z3 is the first phone to be manufactured as a result of the partnership between BlackBerry and Foxconn. Under the terms of the five year deal between the two companies, contract manufacturer Foxconn designs and produces entry-level phones for emerging markets, and takes care of the warehousing of them. BlackBerry provides the software and the marketing and splits the profits with Foxconn.

The BlackBerry Z3 will be able to take advantage of the strength of the BlackBerry name in Nigeria, where the phone is expected next after the launch in South Africa during the middle of this month. While the Z3 might be big news in the countries where it is launching, the developed countries are more excited about the flagship BlackBerry Passport that has been touted recently by the company. The Passport is rumored to be released in September.

Meanwhile, if you live in Nigeria, you can pre-order the BlackBerry Z3 for 39,900 Nigerian Naira ($252 USD) from online retailer Konga.com..

Source: http://www.phonearena.com/news/After-South-Africa-Nigeria-is-next-in-line-to-get-the-BlackBerry-Z3_id58077
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Space reserved. Someone one should quote me if this topic hits fp. I have something very important to say
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by dazekid(m): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2014
This is another phone that I am going too buy this year...I really don't like the RAM reduction done though..
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 13, 2014
Phone
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by lexrichy(m): 1:36am On Jul 13, 2014
The comments on phonearena is funny.

1 Like

Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Jmysavior: 2:38am On Jul 13, 2014
Hmm! Waiting for the machine, the bb Z3.
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 13, 2014
Nigerians with Blackberry Phones..While Samsungs and Iphones are trending around the world, naija still ask for BBM Pin

1 Like

Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by NEROSKY(m): 3:47am On Jul 13, 2014
Bb sorry... The day you'll launch it here you guys will sell only 4 pieces

1 Like

Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Lagusta(m): 4:26am On Jul 13, 2014
NEROSKY: Bb sorry... The day you'll launch it here you guys will sell only 4 pieces

guy dont say that ooo, lots of guyz are getting tired of their droids burning off their data allowance like cuban cigars... When the price of the z10 reduced, sales improved!!! The BB's back!!!

1 Like

Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Warlord3000(m): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2014
A little too late to savage pride
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2014
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by femi4: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2014
Lagusta:

guy dont say that ooo, lots of guyz are getting tired of their droids burning off their data allowance like cuban cigars... When the price of the z10 reduced, sales improved!!! The BB's back!!!
Will Z3 run on OS7?
If not, it will consume data just like droid

2 Likes

Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by MabraO: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2014
We hardly get brand new phones in Nigeria
All we get it London used
Now that Z3 was released in Indonesia I guess we be getting Indonesia used as usual
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by NEROSKY(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2014
Lagusta:

Dude I have BB Z10 Right Now, So Chill , BB Is A failed Company... I have it for browsing Only That's that... Simple!!!!!!!
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by dasphinx1(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2014
runzlord: Space reserved. Someone one should quote me if this topic hits fp. I have something very important to say

Mhen, i saw d way u replied those ignorant peeps on phonearena.....nice one bro!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by nwaobitex: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
so we have not gotten it
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
dasphinx1:

Mhen, i saw d way u replied those ignorant peeps on phonearena.....nice one bro!!!!!!
Yh its too bad what that i.diot said
I was barned self

1 Like

Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by daryoor(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
black berry= oshe ifobo

really na only camera make bb beta pass chinco android.
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by constance500: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Grabs seat

U never can tell
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: After South Africa, Nigeria Is Next In Line To Get The Blackberry Z3 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2014

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL 4gig / How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. / How I Got Scammed By Mtn's *142# Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.