Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. (2162 Views)

How To Set Full Size Whatapp Profile Picture Without Cropping 2017 / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. by Lordility: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2015
One of the best way to get rid of this problem is by using square pictures (Pictures of same width and height), But still to get a perfect square picture we need to crop it or increase it’s size in Photoshop which usually kills the quality of our image. But guess what we have a perfect solution which adds some background in the image to make it square. And the best part is you can choose the color of the background, add custom patterns or blur it. All this things can be achieved by an app called NoCrop which is available for android, iOS and windows devices. So Follow the below guide to set your WhatsApp profile picture without cropping.

http://9jatechportal..co.ke/2015/12/how-you-can-setup-your-whatsapp-profile.html

Visit there to read in details and place your comments.....Enjoy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. by Abbeylincson(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
I will check it out
Re: How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. by Lordility: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
check it out man..
Re: How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Take a screenshot of the pic after bending ur phone so d pic can rotate. D screenshot needs no cropping

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Make i try am
Re: How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. by Lordility: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2015
try and see
Re: How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. by kolexepana: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
i have that app on my c8
Re: How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. by Lordility: 1:26am On Jan 23, 2016
really?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Don't Phones Start Having Dual Micro SD Card Slots? / 4G Vs 4G LTE, Which Is Faster / How Safe It Is To Buy Phones From Dealers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.