Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

I'm Not Happy With My Hubby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Not Happy With My Hubby (2740 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / My hubby want me to break my sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by Threecee: 4:22am On Jul 13, 2014
I'm pregnant and my hubby got a new job that took him out lagos
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by strawgirl(f): 4:44am On Jul 13, 2014
Its a phase in your marriage. Be strong. He needs the job, you need the money abi?
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2014
Threecee:
be patient , you should join him soon !
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 13, 2014
if dats d case...den u are not normal....

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by DickDastardly(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2014
If he didn't take the job and his salary aint much, you'll still be the one to come here and complain about his laziness and lack of ambition.
Calm the fvck down and things will pan themselves out.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by alabiyemmy(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2014
This thread here is her full story.

https://www.nairaland.com/1810652/im-not-happy-need-advice

But i doubt the veracity of the story because in this one she said Work took her Husband out of Lagos but in the other one she said Work took her Husband out of Abuja.
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by santakris(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2014
DickDastardly: If he didn't take the job and his salary aint much, you'll still be the one to come here and complain about his laziness and lack of ambition.
Calm the fvck down and things will pan themselves out.
Abi, women are just difficult to satisfy.
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by okirewaju(f): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2014
That's marriage for you, you have to get used to it.

You should be glad your hubby is still in Nigeria, I know of someone that the hubby left Nigeria for greener pasture few months after marriage. Its been 3 years now and she has not set eyes on her hubby.
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by pendusky(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2014
okirewaju: That's marriage for you, you have to get used to it.

You should be glad your hubby is still in Nigeria, I know of someone that the hubby left Nigeria for greener pasture few months after marriage. Its been 3 years now and she has not set eyes on her hubby.

And I know my GF will post this kind of Thread again here when i travel out for my 2 yrs course in a jiffy! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by Chigold101(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Threecee:
you dont love that man. If u have ever loved that man u will know that he needs that work & the money that comes from it to take care of u & the soon-to-be-born-baby.
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by EfemenaXY: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2014
Threecee:

Then talk to him and let him know how you feel. By the way, why can't you join him in Lagos? Or was it your choice to remain behind?
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by okirewaju(f): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2014
pendusky:

And I know my GF will post this kind of Thread again here when i travel out for my 2 yrs course in a jiffy! sad sad sad
cheesy cheesy

You can carry her along when you travel, it's allowed

Just joking!!!

Indeed distant relationship/marriage is not easy, it takes a whole lot of determination.
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by MARKone(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2014
Threecee:

Move with him to lagos undecided
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by chiomat: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Threecee:
my hubby made me pregnant left for wk am yet to hv my baby i v not seen my hubby still jst adapt to it is part of marrige lesson
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by Kanwulia: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Then take it up with him.
Na ya cross! Carry am! kiss
Re: I'm Not Happy With My Hubby by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2014
Threecee:

lets hook up then via bbm 7E3DD038

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night / How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? / Easy Home Remedies To Keep Lizards Away From Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.