Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night (2741 Views)

I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Haywhymido(m): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2014
I was a schoolgirl by day and sex slave at night': Victim of satanic sex cult speak out

U.K:The victim of a satanic sex cult has told how she will never forgive her "evil" mother for putting her through 11 years of hell at the hands of the sick group.
Annabelle Forest was initiated into a notorious sex cult that operated from a quiet Welsh cul-de-sac by her own mum at the age of seven.
Even worse, she was abused by her mother as a teenager under the orders of the cult’s leader Colin Batley - the man she can’t even bring herself to name.
Now a mum herself and living happily in another part of the UK, Annabelle has taken the brave step of recounting her horror in a bid to get others to speak out about suspected abuse.
She told WalesOnline: “Nothing can hurt me as much as my mum and that man."
“My mother was an evil woman and I’ll never forgive her.”
Annabelle has written a book that tells how she was just seven-years-old when first forced to watch her mother perform a sex act on Batley.
At the age of 11 she raped by him in her own home and three years later she was made to take part in group sex with her mother.
Batley was given an indeterminate sentence for public protection in 2011 with a recommendation he spend at least 11 years in jail.
Jacqueline Marling was jailed for 12 years for her part in the group’s crimes but Annabelle, which is not her real name, says she can never forgive her mother for putting her through such torture.
“To be abused like that by your own mum beggar’s belief,” she says.
“I went to the sentencing in court because I wanted to see her one last time, I wanted her to reach out to me, to say it was all his fault and she was under his spell.
“But she didn’t. She just made a face and asked what I was doing there.
"She went to prison unrepentant and I suppose that made me realise it wasn’t just him. She was evil too. As a mother myself I can hardly believe how she treated me. It was unnatural and cruel.
“But there is no point getting depressed about it, you have to live for the future. But I never want to see her again. Nothing can hurt me as much as they did, but that is what makes me stronger.”
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Kestolove(m): 3:05am On Sep 22, 2014
To bad..but u enjoy am sha
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Priceless24(f): 3:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Kestolove: To bad..but u enjoy am sha

Not all situations require unreasonable responses, use ur kafa abeg

9 Likes

Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 22, 2014

Sad
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by asadike(f): 4:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Chai! Poor girl wit a heartless mum.

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Janeify(f): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Janeify(f): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2014
i pray your sisters or someone close to you experiences this type of enjoyment.... can i hear you say amen undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Exjoker(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2014
Satanic sex club. the devil is a liar! Can someone confirm to me that the mother has been arrested cause i cant read this kind of barbaric nd weird news

3 Likes

Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Exjoker(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2014
Janeify: i pray your sisters or someone close to you experiences this type of enjoyment.... can i hear you say amen undecided
Dont mind the dude i guess he wont hesitate to sign up with that club

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Janeify(f): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Exjoker: Dont mind the dude i guess he wont hesitate to sign up with that club
na crazy people full hear.good morning
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Exjoker(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Janeify: na crazy people full hear.good morning
Now na only u waka come o Cuz if those crazy people you alleged pounce on You, my hand no dey... You can never predict what will happen next on nairaland..Good Mornin too dear
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Janeify(f): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2014
Exjoker: Now na only u waka come o Cuz if those crazy people you alleged pounce on You, my hand no dey... You can never predict what will happen next on nairaland..Good Mornin too dear
lol,fear fear...let the person whose name is crazy come and pounce on me
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by cutieberie1(f): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2014
so sad
nd also irritatin d mum suld be ashamed
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Exjoker(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2014
Janeify: lol,fear fear...let the person whose name is crazy come and pounce on me
Lol..was i fearin? No...i just havnt taken my breakfast so dont have the strenght for e-war this mornin. i admire ur courage sha
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by SAMBARRY: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Disgusting mom.effect of childhood incest/perversion passed from generation to generation. Thank God the girl spoke out
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by SAMBARRY: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2014
for your mind you funny undecided

tufiaaaakwaaaa.you make me sick to my bones

na your type go dey rape your wife and force your children to watch. Abi ya mates no dey do am undecided

let's keep irritating ourselves na undecided

I for post images wey go make you puke but because I don't want to offend the sensibilities of other normal human beings I won't
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by mstik(f): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Can you hear yourself talk?
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Opiosko: 5:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Janeify: i pray your sisters or someone close to you experiences this type of enjoyment.... can i hear you say amen undecided
Did his sister(s) or someone close to him post this? How does ur evil wish on other inocent folks for someone else mobid opinion make u better than the hediot u quoted?.....
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by Janeify(f): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Opiosko: Did his sister(s) or someone close to him post this? How does ur evil wish on other inocent folks for someone else mobid opinion make u better than the hediot u quoted?.....
okay,take a sit
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by chii8(f): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mr Seun shuld try n get an ignore buttonllllllll
:
Re: I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night by ElFenomeno1: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2014

Daft cu....nt!

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF / Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. / I'm Not Happy With My Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.