Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants (8275 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now / Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2014
has any one recieved the qualification confirmation from the council of elders?.

yet to register?...visit the link below.

http://registration.gulderultimatesearch.tv
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by godofwar666(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks a lot I just did my registration
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
godofwar666: Thanks a lot I just did my registration
u're welcome.wish u luck
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
have just been invited for the GUS regional screening comimg up on the 6th of August,2014.mehn the council of elders been wan make me fear o!. lol!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by godofwar666(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samehere but I can't go I may try it next year sha
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
godofwar666: Samehere but I can't go I may try it next year sha
why?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Rickywowoz: 2:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Hey guys... any tips on what to expect in the regional screening?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rickywowoz: Hey guys... any tips on what to expect in the regional screening?
seriously need them tips mehn,don't rili know what to xpect
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
do u need a driver's licence when u have national I.D?.Wonder what they need the licence for.abi dem wan conduct driving test?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by godofwar666(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have alots of things to do
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Rickywowoz: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Someone should help us with tips for the regional screening oo Please
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Rickywowoz: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mods pleaseeeeee front page, even if it is for two hours
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Chuckzy4u: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
I qualified for the screening test too on 6th at awka. Any idea of about what d test is like
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Chuckzy4u: I qualified for the screening test too on 6th at awka. Any idea of about what d test is like
having mine at awka too,but don't have the driver's licence.just hope they collect the national ID
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by mixedgene: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
I did not see this thread before i opened another. I got a confirmation mail with some attached documents.
Atleast, one of these documents is required to verify /authenticate your identity:
- DRIVER'S LICENSE
- NATIONAL I.D (Temporary Slip is also acceptable)
- INT'L PASSPORT
Candidates must bring atleast one of the above.
Port.Harcourt screening on the 2nd of august. I hope say dem go allow me run bear foot.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by mixedgene: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rickywowoz: Hey guys... any tips on what to expect in the regional screening?

Expect to do some rigorous stuff like running round the big pitch say 2 to 3 times, squatting, ball picking, and so on. GUS will make sure they drill you to the very last, from experience
Expect to swim across a small river pool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
mixedgene:

Expect to do some rigorous stuff like running round the big pitch say 2 to 3 times, squatting, ball picking, and so on. GUS will make sure they drill you to the very last, from experience
Have u been at the screening b4?.

Mods front page plsss!. Mynd...

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by mixedgene: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tex42: Have u been at the screening b4?.

Mods front page plsss!. Mynd...

Yes, i have. Interest seems to be dwindling for the reality show, unlike the earlier episodes.. I wonder why.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
mixedgene:

Yes, i have. Interest seems to be dwindling for the reality show, unlike the earlier episodes.. I wonder why.
fear of the forest + hydrophobia.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by oka4ugoo: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
So one should go with his/her sport kit
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by oka4ugoo: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
mixedgene

Expect
to do some rigorous stuff like running round the big pitch say 2
to 3 times, squatting, ball picking, and so on. GUS will make sure they
drill you to the very last, from experience

Bros, pls ur phone number, make we relate wella, since u hv been there
before. Akwa candidates drop ur numbers, mine is 08037677002, am
Ugochukwu by name. Thnks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by mixedgene: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
oka4ugoo:
Ugochukwu by name. Thnks

You can ask any question regarding the screening here, for the benefit of others, thanks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
oka4ugoo: mixedgene

Expect
to do some rigorous stuff like running round the big pitch say 2
to 3 times, squatting, ball picking, and so on. GUS will make sure they
drill you to the very last, from experience

Ugochukwu by name. Thnks
An Awka candidate too. are u on whatsapp?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
mixedgene:

You can ask any question regarding the screening here, for the benefit of others, thanks
After the regional screening, what next?. I.e if u scale tru
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
mixedgene:

After the regional screening, what next?. I.e if u scale tru.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by mixedgene: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tex42: After the regional screening, what next?. I.e if u scale tru.

After the regional screening, if you scale thru both medicals and all, the next point of call would be Lagos, for the semi final stage of drilling /screening and if you manage to luckily scale thru the para military squeeezing in Lagos, you still have to consult your pastor for further prayers in other to make it thru to the jungle.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by Tex42(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
mixedgene:

After the regional screening, if you scale thru both medicals and all, the next point of call would be Lagos, for the semi final stage of drilling /screening and if you manage to luckily scale thru the para military squeeezing in Lagos, you still have to consult your pastor for further prayers in other to make it thru to the jungle.
thanks for the info.when we get to the bridge,we'd know our fate.God be with us!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by iyblaq(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Good thread, mine is in Ph, and I'm contemplating if I should go or not. I'm in calabar n d distance is a bit far.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by oka4ugoo: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tex42: An Awka candidate too. are u on whatsapp?
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry, am nt in whatsapp
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by oka4ugoo: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
mixedgene:

are we swimming in this screening or nxt one?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants by mixedgene: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
oka4ugoo:
are we swimming in this screening or nxt one?
Yes, you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Should Float MORYWOOD / Ouija: Origin Of Evil 2016 HD Dvdrip Full Movie Download 720P / Download Throne Of Elves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.