Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 (15131 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by rockers: 1:27am On Oct 23, 2010
We have been bringing you the exclusive news from Gulder ultimate search season 7 jungle in ijebu ode, we can now tell you that Kunle Oluwaremi is the winner of this Year's GUS

Twenty-three year old Ekiti state born Oluremi Oyekunle, last night emerged season 7 winner of the Nigerian Breweries sponsored reality show, the Gulder Ultimate Search.

He emerged a winner after a tension soaked and pulsating challenge that left viewers gasping for breath. The journey towards the final showdown began when  Chukwuma Anyanwu, 21,  lost out in the day’s second challenge allowing Adeleke, Atiku and Oyekunle to make the final.

The final challenge would take a combination of mental and physical strengths to scale through, task master Bob had told the finalists as this was also a crucial factor in determining who the ultimate hero would be.
After the countdown, Atiku was the first to shoot forward. He was able to hook his bundled plates, climbed over the wooden wall, landed safely and ran straight into the bush to sort out his prototype box, and began to set the two boxes that were needed to complete the scale with which he will climb up to cut down the suspended bridge that leads straight to the champion zone.Whoever got to the champion’s spot would lift the hero’s flag that was kept on the floor there to signify his triumph.

On the trail of Atiku was Oyekunle, Adeleke on the other hand, was left behind at the start zone, struggling to hook his bundled plates.   Adeleke eventually hooked the plates and caught up with the two. To the chagrin of all, Adeleke was the first to construct one of the two boxes while others were still fumbling with theirs.

However, after about thirty minutes on the box, the ever smiling Oyekunle shocked the anchorman Bob-Manuel when he suddenly announced that he had completed all his boxes. At this time Adeleke and Atiku couldn’t just figure out the way out. The first box that Adeleke earlier constructed collapsed in his face and he became aghast.The anxiety that had accompanied the final showdown melted away at exact 4.30pm, when the slimmest of the three warriors Oyekunle Oluremi ran wildly to the beam, took his machete, set his three boxes, climbed over the boxes, cut the rope that tied the bridge to the beam, ran across it like a wild cat, picked the pole.Jumped inside the champion spot and hoisted the pole with the champion’s flag.

Kunle’s countenance changed, his face contoured he was shouting like a cry, running madly across the field, asking rhetorically, “Am I the Ultimate Hero, Am I dreaming?” “Ah!  Ah! I am The Last Man Standing”.The highly elated Bob-Manuel, the four times Gulder Ultimate Search presenter, in the heat of the euphoria, held Kunle’s hands and declared, “by the power bestowed on me by the Council of Elders in Omo Forest, I declare you, Oyekunle Oluremi, as the Ultimate Hero we have been searching for this past 21 days, Therefore you are pronounced the winner of the 2010 Gulder Ultimate Search. Take the King’s goblet, go and celebrate.

Read more: http://www./2010/10/kunle-oluwaremi-wins-gulder-ultimate.html

Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by ellab(f): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2010
Rockers ur d best.missed yesterdays show.im rily regrettin why.im so happy remi won.i knew dat after ada's eviction.d way he carrier himself is sure to make him win.congrats to remi and good post rockers.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by rockers: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2010
ella.b:

Rockers your d best.missed yesterdays show.im rily regrettin why.im so happy remi won.i knew dat after ada's eviction.d way he carrier himself is sure to make him win.congrats to remi and good post rockers.
yes ooo ella ,thanks for d sweet words
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by denony(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
I dont even know it has started
wow, nairalanders nobody even care to post the show here

No information nothing, nairalanders has disappointed me angry
one of my best naija show, i missed it big time cry
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by bigfat: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2010
another millionaire
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by frankaddey(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2010
miss d final episode bt i knew from d start dat d guy is gonna emerge d new ultimate man.wish u wel Kunle
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by eros(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
Congratulation to Kunle Oluwaremi, although i wanted ATIKU to win. He fit the picture of the ultimate hero, while Kunle is more like a sissy. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2010
how much did he win?
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2010
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
Damn he's fine!!! grin grin grin
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by bashydemy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Damn he's fine!!! grin grin grin
and single too LOL need his contact?
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by mayrho(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2010
Finally a Yoruba boy wins
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Beync(f): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2010
am happy 4 him, i wanted him to win and he did.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by MUNEER2(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2010
Congratulations, another uites has reigned grin
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by mrofficial(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2010
eros:

Congratulation to Kunle Oluwaremi, although i wanted ATIKU to win. He fit the picture of the ultimate hero, [/b]while Kunle is more like a sissy. Just my opinion.

[b]That atiku guy was too proud jaree. I wanted Kunle to win and he did win,  Good choice  grin

by the way, them don talk am say no be muscle go make ultimate man.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Beync(f): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2010
^^
I tot as much.
In fact, I was so tuched wen kunle was asked wat is his greates chalange ahead and he said lookin at phisical strenght or power Atiku and Adeleke were greater than he is, bt God became his strenght finaly. i so much love his humilyty.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by JadeWilliam(f): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
I'm so glad Kunle won.I actually prayed 4him 2win cos afta Ada left,he single handedly constructed a bathroom 4d last girl standing and also thing he always did with d clocks wheneva anyone was evicted was outstanding.Infact,I'm so happy 4him.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by bxg(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2010
d show is gettin lamer and boring each passin year undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2010
I'm happy It's a Yoruba guy this year. The show is not as hot as before or what d'you think? Anyway, I'm looking forward to the day a lady'll emerge the winner! So happy for him 'cause he's humble . . . Good luck
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by igboboy1(m): 2:49am On Oct 24, 2010
mayrho:

Finally a Yoruba boy wins

SHALLOW MINDED INDIVIDUAL, GROW UP
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by dobodobo(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2010
This thing na zoning, the next will be ABOKI. I don't watch the Ultimate movie because it is all about acting and fooling us
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by johnterry4: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2010
@Ileke idi,
All u look out 4 is who is handsome and who is nt.he wouldnt want u even 4 a one night stand.ur level no reach his.waka.
@eros,
did u say kunle looks sissy?y think wit ur punanie always.

d gus is acted.2 weeks ago,a friend of mine told me dat one oluremi kunle had bn earmark to be d ultimate man.he told me dat everytin is planned to give d gus to d finest guy on d show.even if james bond were to be included in gus,d finest guy would still win
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by tollu: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2010
johnterry4:

d gus is acted.2 weeks ago,a friend of mine told me dat one oluremi kunle had bn earmark to be d ultimate man.he told me dat everytin is planned to give d gus to d finest guy on d show.even if james bond were to be included in gus,d finest guy would still win

I used to think so as well, but this edition has kinda changed my mind. The final task was clearly one where a clear winner emerges, U complete your task and you win. Simple. Even if it was acted, their acting skills have improved.

And Kunle was NOT the finest guy on the show.
Matter of fact all the contestants this year really impressed me, good grammar, some with phone sef and cute looking people all around.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by kenkruse: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2010
I'm happy he won, at least for his humilty and sense of humour, he and chuma made the show worth watching.

congrates, cunle!
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by johnterry4: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2010
@Kenkruse,u are right.kunle and chukuma made d show lively.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by johnterry4: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2010
Tollu,
who then was d finest guy on d show
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by jijiminaj(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2010
remy was definitely handsome n he deserved 2 win.aldos dat said it was planed shame on u,u r jus sad dat ur favourite contestant did not win.
tollu:

I used to think so as well, but this edition has kinda changed my mind. The final task was clearly one where a clear winner emerges, U complete your task and you win. Simple. Even if it was acted, their acting skills have improved.

And Kunle was NOT the finest guy on the show.
Matter of fact all the contestants this year really impressed me, good grammar, some with phone sef and cute looking people all around.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by Ivynwa(f): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
denony:

I dont even know it has started
wow, nairalanders nobody even care to post the show here

No information nothing, nairalanders has disappointed me angry
one of my best naija show, i missed it big time cry

@denonym
You are not missing that show like I do, they should find a way of streaming it in the internet for us all. Right now I'm sulking that I didn't get to watch it.
I'm very happy for that young fella that won, other companies should be bringing out such shows that graces people's life and improve the life of the masses. What is the name of that company that is making money off Nigerians through our much beloved Indomie, how are they even giving back to that our society that patronizes them well?
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by johnterry4: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2010
U guys are saying dat kunle is nt d finest.who then is d finest?
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by tollu: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2010
^
IMHO, Atiku = Finest male contestant.
Re: Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 by itura: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2010
congratulation kunle, though u were skeptical at start but God is great. Don't be extravagant and be purposeful with cash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Bullet Train (hollywood Movie) 2022 / Multichoice Adds Youtube To Its Dstv Explora Ultra / Cross: Angel Is My Favourite Girl, Smarter Than Most Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.