Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Truth About Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christians (894 Views)

Don’t Stop Sharing This Until Every Person Who Cares About Christians Sees It / What The Quran Says About Christians / What I Observe About Christians On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Christians by cronsberg: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2014
I don't know why the thread i created titled the truth about christians was removed/hidden in the politics section, but a similar thread titled truth about muslims is still there in politics section. Maybe its because i suppose to create the thread in the religion section, so here we go

So today's christians as they keep saying are the only people without fault in this world, we are suppose to believe they are non violent, chaste, truthful e.t.c But am here to tell the real truth about christians.

1.They worship three gods,,
2.They worship the greek god ZEUS who they later changed his name to Jesus(Isa(a.s) never heard the name Jesus during his lifetime),
3. They are Idol worshippers because they build idols then pray to the same idol claiming it is "jesus"
4. They commited Genocide in Jeruselem during the crusades
5. They commited several more genocides on the red indians, hispanic populations, and african tribes in the name of missionary work
6. 99.9% of prostitutes in Nigeria are christian girls, who go to church on sundays
7. Even though alcohol is prohibited by the bible, 99% of drinkers in bars and clubs are bible wielding, church going christians
8. If christians prayed truly the way "Jesus" and other prophets prayed, it will be exactly the way muslims pray today, complete with ablution, prostration e.t.c
9. It is known fact that the vatican is hiding the most original bible in existence, rather choosing to spread the corrupted ones to people
10. To show you how corrupted today's bible is, you only have to see how they accuse prophets of god in inces.t , falsely ascribing a son to god, actively promoting pagan rituals into christianity e.t.c
11. I can confidently say christians are the most hate filled, religiously bigoted, intolerant group of people on this earth. You only have to hear what they say about other religions behind their backs. If you hear the venom filled hate that they teach them in churches then you would never trust a christian again. They teach their kids not to befriend muslim kids, and all hell will break loose if a christian parent hears his child saying any arabic word.
12. Muslim leaders throughout Nigeria's history have been fair and just to all, from tafawa balewa to sardauna, to the military juntas. But as soon as a christian rises to the top, he knows nothing but fellow christians, and does everything to empower christians and break the muslims at all cost. We have seen it from Obasanjo, to Patrick Yokowa, to Danbaba Suntai, to G.e.j. Yakowa and suntai were even so daring to carve aside huge chunks of state budgets for sponsoring C.A.N(these are known facts), they use state funds to build massive useless churches in villages.
13. Every muslim country you see in turmoil and conflict has been put in that situation by christians and jews.
14. Finally, according to the bible itself, Jesus himself will reject christians on the day of judgement , apparantly they are to drunk of pagan and devil worship to notice those verses giving the clear warning. They will come crying lord lord, haven't we prophesied in thy name, and in thy name cast out demons bla bla bla. Jesus will say get away from me, i knew you not. ITS RIGHT THERE IN YOUR BIBLE.

And who are the saving grace of christians? Ofcourse the muslims that they hate so much
Muslims have been saving christian's a.r.ses for centuries

1. It was muslims that taught christians the knowledge of medicine, chemistry, Astronomy, mathematics, caligraphy e.t.c whereas they were very animalistic, dirty, poor, insignificant before.
2. Thanks to muslims, greek infidels got quality education in cairo centuries ago.
3. Thanks to muslims, christians who were hitherto savages were taught how to shower, brush teeth, clean backside after toilet, and many more.
4. Thanks to majorly muslims, the rest of the world continues to enjoy uninterrupted, cheap petrol. You can imaging the situation if most of the oil of the world was in christian hands
5. SOUTHERN NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE Not happy in their homeland, But are happy in dubai, malaysia, turkey, indonesia, cyprus, EVEN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA all of which are muslim lands. They leave their messed up regions and go to sucessful muslim lands, and try to turn it to the same messed up regions they left behind. They the ones who always come online to condemn muslim countries as backward because of islam, but for some reason they find muslim countries so attractive that they go and hide and refuse to go back to their christian lands. And if christianity is what develops countries, and islam underdevelops countries, then why is their regions so messed up and that they run to muslim lands in droves? Libya, Syria, Iraq, Palastine, Algeria e.t.c are all in this situation because christians put them there not because of islam. And all of those countries can be considered relatively developed as they never see power outage, or water shorttage, they got good infrastructure, quality govt services, quality lifestyles even in war turn Syria. The same christians risk the sahar desert just to go to Libya and morroco both islamic countries, both developed.
6. Thanks to the Ottoman Empire(a muslim authority) bathing became normal in europe, the whities only showered once or twice a year before that.
7. Thanks to islam that encourages trade, and muslim traders, europeans for the first time ate good food cooked with spices, and rich in flavour. Before that, their food was nothing but potatoe and pig. yuk
8. Again thanks to muslims, christians got to wear fine, soft and quality cotton clothing(btw cotton itself was a corrupted arabic word qutun which means fine fabric) before then, the european christians wear uncomfortable and smelly wool clothing,and their african counterparts wore leaves grin until the generous muslim brought them clothing and taught them civilising

So you see christians, you have a lot of gratitute to give to the muslims. Btw this is a response thread to the other thread "the truth about muslims"

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christians by Areaboy2(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2014
you cannot come from a position of denial and general delusion to point a finger at another group wallowing in the same predicament.

All that does is allow you to bend the truth and stretch half truths for your own gain.. If you hold the moral high ground here, why not at least take some time to think, research properly and get your facts absolutely spotless before you speak. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christians by rottable(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2014
Actually, these is one of the most stupid statement i have read on nairaland; do you even have brain at all . Honestly you are a big fool ode.
Re: The Truth About Christians by havilla(f): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
This must be the most stupid post I've read. I don't even know where to start from, am sure even the Op doesn't belief the rubbish he just put there.
Re: The Truth About Christians by kuss: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
I'm so sorry for your ignorance
Re: The Truth About Christians by cronsberg: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Idio.ts, you are angry because you know everything i said is the truth. If not why not counter my points with yours, you can't because you know christians are worst than what i even said. What about the fact that almost all pastors have r.aped church boys, what about the fraudulent scam called tithe? What about the false prophesies and lies against god by the pastors who claim to have spoken with god, or that god inspired them,, whereas we all know they spoke with the devil instead of god because apart from the genuine prophets of god, no other man can claim to have recieved reverlations/orders from god.
Re: The Truth About Christians by ibrahym47(m): 6:11am On Jul 14, 2014
most xtians are back biter, I have loads of dem as friend
Re: The Truth About Christians by trigonometry: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2014
U people don't read ur bibles but focus on what media has to say thatz y'all are brainwashed. U claim ur religion is so peaceful but forgotten how the church massacred people to gain territory. The church was a supporter of hitler. They even used mercinery army called the knight templars fight their wars which transformed to the present freemasons. And ur jesus said in d bible "I do not come to bring peace but a sword for I came to set a man against his father....." Matthew 10 vs 34 read up knw ur bible

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christians by malvisguy212: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
where I stop reading, is when the op say, christian worship 3god, and there noting like the name jesus, I have one muslim friend, he always dream at night, bad dream, I advice her to called JESUS, when she called the name jesus one night, the nightmare stop. Uptill today we called JESUS and he answer us.

You SAID christian worship 3god? BUT LATER YOUR MUSLIMS BROTHER WILL COME AND SAY THAT THE CHRISTIAN GOD AND MUSLIM GOD ARE THE SAME, it is because of you guys the atheist will keep on mocking God.

The problem with the muslims is about the sonship of God, do you guys think God cannot have a son? Only the children of God knows the deep things of there father.

Muhammad is like the ethiopian eunuch who was reading the bible without understanding it until God ask philip to interpret for him. Read acts chapter 8.

(1) (Reply)

Important Message From T.b. Joshua Concerning Ebola: / Scandal! Watchtower Involvement With Commercial Sys Of The World / The Pope & Cardinals Are Told Just How A Catholic Marriage Lasts 55years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.