Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video (45518 Views)

Beheaded Soldier Not Our "Man"-Defence HDQs Reject Boko Haram Claim / How Can A Boko Haram Claim He Is Yoruba,but Not Know If He From Osun Or oyo St / Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Vansnickers: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2014
gratiaeo:
Typical Yoruba cowardice! You are whipping Igbos on Internet while BH are whipping your people in your backyard without coward yorobos throwing even a stone or broken bottle.
War is for men while gossip is for woman

But your brothers have been dying in Borno though. Lol!!

Stay classy Ibos.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by ChinoElects: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2014
Most silly comment ever, so the bomb has been selecting people that will be killed?

Do you still remember the yolobar traders that were carefully sorted out from their bus and shot in Maiduguri and their bags of monies taken?

And now the same people have launched a war in backward yolobarland and still yet you are not doing anything.

Slaves!

Vansnickers:

But your brothers have been dying in Borno though. Lol!!

Stay classy Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by MrT2011(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Vansnickers:

Look at this yi..bo spare parts seller. My phone can buy you and your cannibal father as slaves. I'll slap a Bish.

shocked Oops!!! I forgot I came to this zoo to visit Baboons & monkeys.

My animal interaction ability has made me forgot You are just a baboon! grin wink cheesy

Take banana. Enwe! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by hotwax: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2014
ChinoElects: Most silly comment ever, so the bomb has been a selecting people that will be killed?

Do you still remember the yolobar traders that were carefully sorted from a bus and and shot, and their money taken?

Anf now the same people have launched a war in backward yolobarland and still yet you are not doing anything.

Slaves!

SO there are no Igbos is lagos?

If any explosion happens in Lagos, I am pretty sure one emeka will be among the victim
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by penmate101(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nairaland.... The the panacea for stressful days!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by DonBobes(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yorubas r natural cowards. Am yoruba by birth n tribe, bt i knw we r 4kin cowards. We jst mak unnec noise abt
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by aseczyl(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
OneNaira6:

Can someone biko explain to me what this person is saying. She wrote in English but none of what she said made any sense. Lady reread your post and tell me do you have a clue what you just wrote or are you that pissed off that you are typing just for typing sake? grin grin grin

Let me make it easy for ya.
You people are all talks. Every ethnic group in Nigeria knows this. All you people do is come online and threaten and threaten everyone and when sh1t hits the fan, you hide and deny and deny until you can't deny it no more. This is not the first time this sh1t has happened. The last time OPC went around the streets to lagos with sticks distrubing everyone going to work, threaten that if a bomb goes off in SW, na wahala dem go show. few weeks later, a tiny bomb went off in Ekiti. What did your OPC group do next? they went and told the world "not every bomb is Boko Haram". Mind you this are the same set of people that went all over lagos with sticks disturbing everyone in their verge to "scare" of any "bomb" in SW or they'll go crazy if anyone dare do it. Few months later a Boko Haram headquarters was later discovered in Lagos..what did you media people do? They ran immediately to blame Bayelsa governors for that building. Shouting on the top of their lungs as high as they can that the bayelsa is playing with fire bringing suicide bombers in their land. Mind you this was an abandoned building that most likely the members found and took refuge because nobody was using it at that time but no, our sw people turned left instead of right. Now look, once again, OPC threatened, Yoruba on NL threatened, all shouted that if Boko Haram bomb lagos that wahala go happened. Oya shekau don take una up on that threat, wetin happened? your politicians and leaders try to cover it up, your people denying shedkau didn't do it and OPC is nowhere to be found. This are the people that threatened and dared this shekau dude first. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like I said it's a normal predictable behavior of una. Even on NL, I've witnessed una threatening some members all over especially the Igbo members and when those members take una up on your offers and even offered to me una on your own territory, not theirs, but your own where you people most likely know the place and have friends there thus outnumber them yet wetin happened? They showed but noone on your side even dared come, rather just gave excuses why they couldn't make it. We are all used to you people's loud mouthing. Noone take it seriously. It's actually expected from una, when you don't do it then that's when una surprise me.
Purported bombs that Igbo lunat1cs like you could have detonated just to see war start and so that you can do what you are best known for- armed rob, steal.... you know...one thing i really find hard to understand is how you savage-minded maggots called igbo cannot see that it is not only Yoruba that live Lagos, majority of you thief-igbos live in lagos and want to live in Lagos and that an extremely huge number of you have all you have worked for in your entire lives outside Igboland such that if nigeria breaks up in war today, most of your fathers and mothers will become useless and you the children hopeless. ibo bastards
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by aseczyl(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
DonBobes: Yorubas r natural cowards. Am yoruba by birth n tribe, bt i knw we r 4kin cowards. We jst mak unnec noise abt
Chinedu ibu anu ofia..... You a proper animal igbo guy dey claim Yoruba. you are a bastard
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Gynacologist(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Dont let me challenge u on gynaecological issues now o. U just dey go bear moniker wey u no know anytin abt. League my foot.

Infact, what is gynaecology and who is a gynaecologist?
efulefu
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by DonBobes(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yorubas r perfect cowards!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by DonBobes(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
aseczyl:
Chinedu ibu anu ofia..... You a proper animal igbo guy dey claim Yoruba. you are a bastard

i kia less!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.