Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,298 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video (45516 Views)

Beheaded Soldier Not Our "Man"-Defence HDQs Reject Boko Haram Claim / How Can A Boko Haram Claim He Is Yoruba,but Not Know If He From Osun Or oyo St / Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gynacologist: tat rily got me cracking.

That ur username, does here look like hospital or where women with health issues are gathered?
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by pelvicky(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
i know dey will claim it...d guy don get barber to give hm a clean shave...his cute nw dan b4.
Bt dis boys r many ooo,,,chai chai chai,jst imagine wat dey will b doin 2 sum pple future wife
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by PerfectFortune: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
publicenemy:

Bro you know not all abokis are boko haram.

They are good,honest and simple people...ts just unfortunate that these bad insurgence s comng from their area...some of them just want to live n peace..so lets not incite hatred.

I sure know where you are coming from but my view was based on history. A mallam killed a guy in Palmgroove area of Lagos years back, the aftermath was bad as a lot abokis paid dearly for it not to mention the Idi-Araba, Mile 12 etc sagas.

I only hope it's not true.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by chicbenita(f): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Make this BH take their time self nau shuouu www.view.com.ng
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
BH don show for Lasgidi be sey dey don show! Denying dat fact is jst foolish...i wonder wat other evidence u empty-headed dim-wits need to act angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by UrbanMystique: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
idupaul:

Why are u guys bent on living in denial .. Apapa blast was a Bomb blast .
and how did you know it was bomb blast? did you plan the attack with boko haram?
why should i believe what a random nigger on the internet says over what the authority that has carried out investigation says?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by datguru: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Signs of end time.... Verily! Verily!! I say unto you, be ye ready for in no time, he that will come shall come and will not tarry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Ander09(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
He or they shld claim watever they like nd shldnt 4get dat anybody raise voice na nemesies..
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by DonaldGenes(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
PerfectFortune: The begining of the end of Abokis in Lasgidi.

You are not a Northerner but you look like one and you stay in Lagos, all I have to say to you is "SAVE JOURNEY". Lol

Not confirmed though but when it is, I don't even want to imagine the awaiting massacre afterwards.
LmaoLmao!!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by titilayo123: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Truly his end is coming,where is Osama Bin laden.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by popson1st: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Shekau will one day claim responsibility for the missing billions of dollars in NNPC.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Faun(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
And you say we shouldn't keep blocking these animals from crossing to the East.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by DonaldGenes(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
chicbenita: Make this BH take their time self nau shuouu www.view.com.ng
See your small body frame

Lol
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by gratiaeo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by gratiaeo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
futprintz: BH don show for Lasgidi be sey dey don show! Denying dat fact is jst foolish...i wonder wat other evidence u empty-headed dim-wits need to act angry grin

W're waiting for OPC response.........
Maka na Hausa abata Lagos

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by publicenemy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
PerfectFortune:

I sure know where you are coming from but my view was based on history. A mallam killed a guy in Palmgroove area of Lagos years back, the aftermath was bad as a lot abokis paid dearly for it not to mention the Idi-Araba, Mile 12 etc sagas.

I only hope it's not true.

Lets just hope shekau keeps to the north...because comng down south could make things alot messy and thats what he wants.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by BashBB: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Soon they'll start claiming responsibility for the power outtage, bad service by network providers and high tariff rate......f00ls

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by C0llynzO2: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Barcanista where are you?
Mr. I pass through the road every day.
When I said the Lagos blast was a boko hara, attack you were arguing with your master.
www.nairaland.com/1788516/why-lagos-state-government-covering

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by BRAV0O(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
The beginning of the end of abokis in lasgidi is near then! I sincerely pity those pple
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by sarzwizard(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
bokoharam in hollywood
how many of una the follow shekaeu for instagram omo the guy pics the get 1 million likes a second
he has just shared a pic standing with christiana milan
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by C0llynzO2: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
gratiaeo: Hope OPC will react this time around
The cowards will not dare.
Some of their cowardly brothers here are already accusing Shekau of lying.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by chidiebere2020(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is serious. .........but dis boko haram of a thing has reach a level we should not ignore they treat. Better 4 government to do more an see that Lagos is not attacked by dis blood thirsty mallams
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Rooneyboy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:
See your small body frame

Lol
grin grin grin grin grin what has the poor girl done to u cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Diz 1 na just testing tongue if the real boko haram enter lagos ndi yoruba go pack their ghana must go and bowl of amala and ofe gbegiri and start running to coutonou,na for internet dem get power pass

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by PROCTOR: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Human beings like you are claiming responsibility for invention you are there claiming responsibility for destruction.your end is near and we all will claim responsibility

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Justbright(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
PerfectFortune: The begining of the end of Abokis in Lasgidi.

You are not a Northerner but you look like one and you stay in Lagos, all I have to say to you is "SAVE JOURNEY". Lol

Not confirmed though but when it is, I don't even want to imagine the awaiting massacre afterwards.
I am telling u......one bomb blast dat kills a soul in south west, den sei gobe to all abokis in apapa and every part of yoruba land.....south west isnt maiduguri or damaturu...na dat time u go no say westie get craze
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by ChinoElects: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
South West is going to be wasted for real! grin grin

Where are the cowards called the OPC? grin

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Oya, its time for OPC and afenifere to act, if no reaction to this, that means they agree with me that lagos is a no man's land.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
C0llynzO2:
The cowards will not dare.
Some of their cowardly brothers here are already accusing Shekau of lying.
same ppl dah claim igbos re the only 1s kill in the north would accept that boko haram don nter South West This people re born fulani slaves

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
frosbel: his end is coming, he will most likely die like a dog.
...And then another will take his place.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by ChinoElects: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Na lie! Yolobass are aboki subjects!

BRAV0O: The beginning of the end of abokis in lasgidi is near then! I sincerely pity those pple

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
...And then another will take his place.

and they will keep dying like dogs till they are all wiped out cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.