Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video (45515 Views)

Beheaded Soldier Not Our "Man"-Defence HDQs Reject Boko Haram Claim / How Can A Boko Haram Claim He Is Yoruba,but Not Know If He From Osun Or oyo St / Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by vinkod007: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
As far as I am concern, boko idiot is just trying as much as possible to remain relevant by claiming any incidence dat may happen. Dey should not worry, deir time will soon be ova #teamcrushshekau

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Chuksemi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
If Shekau would apply some persõnal hygiene tips, shave his beard and get a punk haircut. I am sure he would be handsome. angry

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Finally the truth is coming out about the Lagos Apapa bombings. That's like the biggest cover up by the government of the year. Boko Haram is in Lagos. My advice to lagosians watch your back, don't let anyone drop things beside you without identifying the object in it.
Workers that ply Cms, Oshodi, Obalende should always be security conscious.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Emekamex(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
No wahala but his fellow aboki will suffer the reprisal.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
I always say that the invasion of boko haram in any part of naija apart from thier territorial north is the beginning of the division of naija. Massacre will be untold. It's a promise.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by scribble: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
These guys love French media and France is responsible for most of their wealth
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
In Baghdad, middle-class Sunnis say they prefer militants to Maliki... The Sunni worshipers who visit the main mosque in (a) relatively affluent neighborhood of west Baghdad are a far cry from Islamist extremists...
“We are intellectuals,” the mosque’s imam, Aday Moussa, said of a group that includes doctors, professors — and, especially, former members of Saddam Hussein’s army and security services.

The worshipers and other Sunnis interviewed in Baghdad said they have little affinity for the al-Qaeda-inspired Islamic State that routed Iraqi forces last month and declared a “caliphate” across a vast swath of the country.

But as the militants take aim at Iraq’s Shiite-dominated government, these educated, professional Sunnis leave no doubt that their sympathies lie with the insurgents.

“It’s a revolution against oppression,” Moussa said. “We believe there will be a zero hour here in Baghdad soon. The Sunnis have nothing to lose.”-http://m.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/in-baghdad-middle-class-sunnis-say-they-prefer-militants-to-maliki/2014/07/11/fa0b66a7-1b09-409a-a5ed-ab580bc93a4a_story.html

Do boko-haram sympathisers have anything to lose? Femi fani-kayode already told us where some of these boko-haram sympathisers are. There ar former governors, ministers and senators who have sympaties for boko-haram. Just like the iraqi sunni muslims, there are professors, clerics, lawyers, doctors etc who are members of the islamic brotherhood of Nigeria also known as Almajiri Peoples Congress (APC) who aid, abbet, sponsor, sympathise and tacitly support boko-haram either for political or ideological reasons or both.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
No yawa. Let them attack the East. Mad people. Idio.ts!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by iluvweed(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
sad
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Abiagirl777(f): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Haa!!
thought the lagos state govt denied it claiming it was sumtin else.
Boko,evryday for de thief,one day for the owner of the house
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Very soon the federal government will claim responsibility for shekau's death.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by ogaofficer(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Breaking News from tvc few minutes ago "bokoharam mock bring bak our girls campaign" shekau give your life to christ, despite all d attrocities u've commited, Jesus wil forgive you. But if you insist you aren't going 2 change, host of Angel will do the needful. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by ozodigboo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
I can't believe the comments here.
Why the denial ? Did anyone tell u to go and capture boko haram ?
IT WAS A BOMB, unless you don't live around Apapa.
And by d way, i trust AFP [ Agencie Francais Presse ] more than our cowardly news agencies.
The earlier we begin to protect ourselves in Lasgidi. . . .the better.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
teeo: H
space booker. Found yourself in page1? tongue
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by ikeyman00(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
@@@

RedBenson(m): 12:42pm

I always say that the invasion of boko haram in any part of naija apart from thier territorial north is the beginning of the division of naija. Massacre will be untold. It's a promise.

but there was Biafra and we are going there
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by gerona: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Shekau, you will not live forever, claim responsibilities for all we care, someday your life too will end.
It is not news that BH was responsible for the blast in Abuja mall, only a group from such evil religion can claim responsibility for killing 22 people, injuring many others and yet boast about it.
Shekau,since we cannot match your thirst for blood, we wish you what you wish others.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by STENON(f): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
I refused to starts this week with news abt boko Haram.........

Next and better news pls.........

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by gratiaeo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ngwakwe: Is the Boko Haram Chibok girls video real?

Just asking.

Lol....... the same people who said that Boko Haram Chibok girls video real is the same people saying that Lagos bomb blast claimed by Boko Haram is not real

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by RebelLeader15(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abubakar Shekau, Bombing Naija cities since 2009 #

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
c d guys in d background of d video, whr did dey get d helmets from, whr did dey get d uniforms from? its crazy tho, dese guys r plannin 2 take over d country in a gruesome manner, dey are definately spnsored by some so called elites. shamefull n pathetic
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by mumanex: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
pls anybody that knows shekarau should tell him that he is a failure already.He cant win the war against Nigeria.He will break himself if the dare break the wall of unity of the country
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Coldplay007(f): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
PerfectFortune: The begining of the end of Abokis in Lasgidi.

You are not a Northerner but you look like one and you stay in Lagos, all I have to say to you is "SAVE JOURNEY". Lol

Not confirmed though but when it is, I don't even want to imagine the awaiting massacre afterward.
Them choke for Apapa, them go so die... I trust OPC..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by gratiaeo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
vinkod007: As far as I am concern, boko idiot is just trying as much as possible to remain relevant by claiming any incidence dat may happen. Dey should not worry, deir time will soon be ova #teamcrushshekau
The same way they claimed Chibok girls video. Southwest and Hypocrite

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Emekamex: No wahala but his fellow aboki will suffer the reprisal.
trust me derz no nid 4 reprisal attack cos dese same abokis r also bein kild by dese terrorists in d north. so its bh against d ppl

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by PerfectFortune: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Coldplay007:
Them choke for Apapa, them go so die... I trust OPC..

You understand...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by publicenemy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
PerfectFortune: The begining of the end of Abokis in Lasgidi.

You are not a Northerner but you look like one and you stay in Lagos, all I have to say to you is "SAVE JOURNEY". Lol

Not confirmed though but when it is, I don't even want to imagine the awaiting massacre afterward.

Bro you know not all abokis are boko haram.

They are good,honest and simple people...ts just unfortunate that these bad insurgence s comng from their area...some of them just want to live n peace..so lets not incite hatred.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Tripleclick(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
All i know in this world is that everyday is for the thief,one is for the owner
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by lafuria1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Any specific reason why they attack a fuel tank in Lagos? Because that will be the first Boko haram is targeting an infrastructure.

Ok they attacked the apapa fuel tank but what's the reason?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by MalcolmJ: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin
Yoney007: They would soon claim responsibility for Brazil's failure....Sons of bitches sad
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by tommykiwi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
With time hand go soon touch U. Then I go see mouth wen U go dey use claim responsiblity of Bomb blast...Bastard...
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Gynacologist(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yoney007: They would soon claim responsibility for Brazil's failure....Sons of bitches sad
tat rily got me cracking.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@

RedBenson(m): 12:42pm

but there was Biafra and we are going there

I dont understand u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video / Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.