Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures (3374 Views)

How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by ochejoseph(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
It was Olumide Emmanuel who said Common sense is not common .

The All Progressive Congress (APC) has chosen the slogan "Change" as its Motto

Now take a look at the pictures below and independently reach your conclusion

The difference between APC and the PDP is evidently clear

Source: http://pic.twitter.com/6dfcBsM7zz

Reno Omokri's TL

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by DrMuzoic: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by bunmioguns(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nawa o

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by mistudreh(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
I still don't get what the pic is all about

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Am using my small nokia to view,what is in the pishure?
Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by omenka(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Can't believe the Op could be this BASIC. Like seriously Just when you thought someone deserves some respect cos he seems different from the rest of the pack.... Smh.

So much for wisdom.

And why didn't Reno O'fvckery use a picture of his lord in his usual undertaker gown and clown hat

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by egift(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by egift(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2014

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by ochejoseph(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
mistudreh:
I still don't get what the pic is all about

National Youth leader

PDP's Mai Basira age 31, APC's Jalo age 43

National Chairman

PDP's Muazu age 59. APC's Baba Oyegun 75

Presidential Candidate

GEJ 56 years APC. ??

If APC field Buhari which they are likely to then we will fix his age which stands at 72 !

May God Bless Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Now you've talked age. Now lets talk about merit. PDP has absolutely none, APC has some, not much but enough to lead the way in the proper direction which Nigeria was destined to go before it got derailed the last 40+ years. GEJ did not start the rot but he has continued it. If you really love Nigeria you'll at least admit this claim. I lived in Nigeria a good part of my adult years and believe it or not I love Nigeria and her people. Nigeria would've been a very lovely place to live if not for the simple things that it doesn't have: security, good health care, electricity, water, roads, justice etc Nigeria probably has the best weather anywhere in the world... at least places Ive been. The people are wonderful folks and although sometimes I might come off as harsh or condescending when replying certain annoying elements on here, its all out of love and frustration. In the 70's, we all thought by the "2000s" Nigeria would at least be on par with countries like Malaysia and virtually giving South Korea and co a run for their money. Nobody ever thought Nigeria would be mentioned in the same sentence as Chad and Niger; except of course the topic was soccer.

PDP has brought nothing but destruction to Nigeria, it is still the same cabal and groups that have held Nigeria by the jugular from inception. Nigeria needs to break away free from them. And only Buhari has the guts to go at them. Let me tell you, personally, I think GEJ (even though a bad man in his own right i.e association with shady characters, corrupt politicians, terrorists like Henry Okah, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo etc, toying with the lives of citizens by promoting religious and tribal division etc) still "has a heart"--- when you compare him to other Nigerian Presidents. But the truth is that he is a coward! And a coward does not have any business leading the greatest black nation in the world, PERIOD!!!

GEJ seems to me like the kind of man that acts, realizes his mistakes, then takes steps to correct them. He did this during the fuel subsidy saga, during the banning of Nigeria from all international soccer competitions and also during Chibok scandal, you know what that tells me? He has a heart!

But notice that GEJ only acts hot headed and doesn't seem to listen whenever the issue centers around corruption. Whenever corruption is the topic, GEJ the listener suddenly becomes GEJ the deaf and mute. No only that, he also seems to lose all sense of reasoning then that subject comes on. Its not that GEJ doesn't know what to do, he does, but he also knows that he cannot really go toe to toe with the worst of the worst financial criminals fleecing the Nigerian Treasury lest they expose him too. You ever heard that little saying "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."? Yeah, it applies here too, and President Goodluck Jonathan's hands are as dirty and as sticky as they come. He can't beat them, so he joins them. And guess who suffers when everyone---including the President, people close to him, and even his enemies---are stealing Nigeria blind? The Nigerian people including generations unborn.

You guys really need to get it together and forget religious and tribal bias and pick the "cleanest man" amongst you. You don't pick a thief to mange your money. Thats the mistake Nigerians are always making. You always select thieves to manage the money for the Nigerian people. Well, unfortunately, thieves aren't built to manage money, their DNA is engineered to STEAL! So while you're left starving with no jobs and no electricity or good roads, your darling Senators are living in mansions while junketing the world on shopping sprees. When they get a headache they hop on a Private Jet to Germany, the hospitals they built for you is not good enough for them. The doctors are not qualified enough to poke through their bodies, but thats what they saddle you with. Yet, you stand in the hot sun every election to put the very same people that made you miserable in the first place at the helm as your leaders. When will you start demanding what is rightfully yours?!

Let me tell you something that will blow your mind and why I sincerely think Nigerians are weird and a certain section is made up of nothing but sadists:

SINCE INDEPENDENCE, ONLY ONE GOVERNMENT HAS TRULY FOUGHT FOR THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE BY ENSURING THAT EVERY LAST PENNY WAS ACCOUNTED FOR. The duo of Buhari/Idiagbon. No matter what you say about Buhari/Idiagbon regime, they weren't corrupt and did not go about enriching themselves like the IBB gang wanted (which led to them being overthrown).

Nigeria, you know your problem, and you know the solution. Either get right, or get petty and you'll either move with the rest of the developed world, or the rest of the normal world will leave you and your dreams behind.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by egift(m): 12:40am On Oct 15, 2014
OP, how old is OBJ that Jonathan is kneeling and begging? Patriotism, accountability and integrity has nothing to do with age. Nigerians must find the courage to kick out mediocrity and clueless leadership.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by mistudreh(m): 4:27am On Oct 15, 2014
ochejoseph:

National Youth leader

PDP's Mai Basira age 31, APC's Jalo age 43

National Chairman

PDP's Muazu age 59. APC's Baba Oyegun 75

Presidential Candidate

GEJ 56 years APC. ??

If APC field Buhari which they are likely to then we will fix his age which stands at 72 !

May God Bless Nigeria

Oh this is funny.... So you think Nigerians are after age and not about what you have upstairs huh?
Just because Jonathan still has age on his side, we should continue with the rot he has brought into the system ?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by dridowu: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2014
Age is just a number, being older than me does not make you more intelligent than me, and being younger than me does make you more intelligent than me.
Good Morning Fellow Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by Ryabcool(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2014
"Governance is not about the age of a person, but about the age of his/her ideas" - Governor Babatunde Fashola, Lagos Gubernatorial Debate, 2011. smiley

4 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by 2cato: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2014
When will it be time for the children who are the future generation to rule

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by RebelLeader15(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2014
They keep on telling us that we are the leaders of tomorrow, but yet they won't allow us into any high position to lead.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by amuwospeaks: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Age matters but not in the case of incompetency and direct failure.. PDP has being in power since 1999 and we have nothing to show for it. 16 good years of uninterrupted democracy in the hands of the pdp.. it has always being from fire to frying pan.. are you saying all those that pdp has produced to be d president are pdp's best? In that case pdp has no mission,vision not even a roadmap. And here is a party (APC) that seek change with an achievable and a realistic roadmap

3 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by lyntiffany(f): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2014
amuwospeaks:
Age matters but not in the case of incompetency and direct failure.. PDP has being in power since 1999 and we have nothing to show for it. 16 good years of uninterrupted democracy in the hands of the pdp.. it has always being from fire to frying pan.. are you saying all those that pdp has produced to be d president are pdp's best? In that case pdp has no mission,vision not even a roadmap. And here is a party (APC) that seek change with an achievable and a realistic roadmap
with the likes of Buhari who has been there but have nothing to show for it or Atiku ,who pls?

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by gunuvi(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2014
lyntiffany:
with the likes of Buhari who has been there but have nothing to show for it or Atiku ,who pls?
u dey mind them. supporters of APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by viczing(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2014
omenka:
Can't believe the Op could be this BASIC. Like seriously Just when you thought someone deserves some respect cos he seems different from the rest of the pack.... Smh.

So much for wisdom.

And why didn't Reno O'fvckery use a picture of his lord in his usual undertaker gown and clown hat

Stfu
Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by RebelLeader15(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2014
amuwospeaks:
APC: you mean ALL PUBLIC CRIMINALs. Bro, I see no progress in this amalgamation of the Asthenic Jihadists (Gen Buhari + Atiku) and that frog eyed looting midget (THIEF-NUBU + his fellow criminals). Atleast if we don't see, our ears have heard about the story of the impotent General who is been controlled by his 2nd in command. Or is it the story of the 52 briefcases we don't know? Bro, this untimely marriage of these public criminals will soon be call off.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by Itoroetti(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:
OP, how old is OBJ that Jonathan is kneeling and begging? Patriotism, accountability and integrity has nothing to do with age. Nigerians must find the courage to kick out mediocrity and clueless leadership.

buhari and tinubu knelt and begged same man to be their navigator but sadly he declined
Re: PDP Vs APC the Difference is Clear Pictures by egift(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2014
Itoroetti:
buhari and tinubu knelt and begged same man to be their navigator but sadly he declined

After meeting with Tinubu, he sent the PDP delegates back to sender - party he help formed, was President for 8yrs and was chairman BOT. That should have informed you that what ever he heard from Tinubu was strongly worded that he disregarded the President, Senate President and a party that mattered to him.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has 60 Percent Edge Over Jonathan, Says Eurasia Group / Throw Back Picture Of Central Bank Picture ...then And Now / Can Yoruba And Igbo Co-exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.