Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread (77917 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by anoda1: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
olumorinmoses:
can any1 pls help me out? i am an architecture aspirant and i
wanna know if i can also apply for pre degree? i wanna be sure
if some1 can gain admission to study architecture through pre
degree? btw jamb brochure and AAU website which one is
authentic source of info as regards o level requirement? d
website says chemistry can be substituted while brochure says
a credit pass is required. i dont have chemistry in o level but i
have oda subjects stated on d website dat can substitute
chemistry, am i gud to go?
you doing predegree does not give you automatic admission to the course of ur choice. Only if u perform well and pass the cut off, then u will hav edge but d predegree gives u automatic admission into any related course also base on ur performance. Note that pedegree fees is up 90k while the form is about 16k. They might increase the fee this year as they do add money every year.they would make you guys pay for the school fees b4 jamb as that is how they make their money. Plssssssss try 2 make at least 180 in ur JAMB. Without a minimum of 180 in ur jamb, u can't proceed. Always remember God
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls my sister was given admission in the first list to study sociology and I want to have a breakdown of the fees cos she isnt through with her clearance yet and the problem is that she just graduated from secondary school with a pass in Maths and Economics. Could that be the reason why she hasn't be cleared after filling the clearance form online. Pls I need an answers cos she is still tender and don't understand how their system works. Thanks
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by anoda1: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
It takes days before being cleared. Don't pay any fees yet. As for the subjects, u may want 2 contact the skol directly so as not 2 dash dem the money. If she is cleared successfully online, then her chances are high. The earlier d better. Go to the admission office in skol to confirm or ask someone 2 confirm 4 u
SlimBrawnie:
Pls my sister was given admission in the first list to study sociology and I want to have a breakdown of the fees cos she isnt through with her clearance yet and the problem is that she just graduated from secondary school with a pass in Maths and Economics. Could that be the reason why she hasn't be cleared after filling the clearance form online. Pls I need an answers cos she is still tender and don't understand how their system works. Thanks
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
SlimBrawnie:

All regular students (both old and fresh) of the Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) are to please note that they are to pay their fees for the 2014/2015 academic session at the designated banks as stated below:
Arts -First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Education and Agriculture - Fidelity Bank Plc
Natural Sciences and College of Medicine - Zenith Bank plc
Management Sciences - First City Monument Bank Plc
Engineering & Technology - Eco Bank plc
Law - Keystone Bank Plc
Social Sciences - Union Bank Plc
Environmental Studies - UBA Plc
For the avoidance of doubt and proper guidance, the 2014/2015 academic session approved school fees are as follows:
1. Arts, Social Sciences and Environmental Studies (Fine and Applied Arts) -N34,500.00
2. Economics, Accounting, Public Administration,Business Administration and Banking & Finance - N40,000.00
3. Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Education - N41,000.00
4. Engineering, Naturals Sciences (Microbiology and Computer Science), Architecture and Building - N45,000.00
5. Medicine, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing and Law - N47,000.00
6. Institute of Education - N40,000
ACCEPTANCE FEES
(a) Medical Students (Medicine and Surgery)-50,000
(b) All other Departments-40,000
In addition to the above, all regular students are to pay the sum of N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only as Students’ Union dues.
All regular students (both old and fresh), their parents/guidance and the general public are to note the above for further necessary action
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
anoda1:
you doing predegree does not give you automatic admission to the course of ur choice. Only if u perform well and pass the cut off, then u will hav edge but d predegree gives u automatic admission into any related course also base on ur performance. Note that pedegree fees is up 90k while the form is about 16k. They might increase the fee this year as they do add money every year.they would make you guys pay for the school fees b4 jamb as that is how they make their money. Plssssssss try 2 make at least 180 in ur JAMB. Without a minimum of 180 in ur jamb, u can't proceed. Always remember God
tanks! can u pls giv me ur no? i wanna call u and make some enquiries..
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks alot, but Im not based anywhere close to the school,and I dont know anyone there, neither does she. I would appreciate any info about her result.... Beside the acceptance fee, schl fee and student union, (medicals, hostel, etc)are there other fees to be paid? or those are the only major fees to be paid.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by QSheba: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
SlimBrawnie:
Thanks alot, but Im not based anywhere close to the school,and I dont know anyone there, neither does she. I would appreciate any info about her result.... Beside the acceptance fee, schl fee and student union, (medicals, hostel, etc)are there other fees to be paid? or those are the only major fees to be paid.
hostel portal isn't opened yet
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by QSheba: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
victorix:
Sorry to bother u guys;Qsheba, Thewhizkid. Pls am trying to do d clearence and i inputed my phone number in the "phone number space", but when i summited, and was asked to check my details, i saw my phone no in the space for my jamb score.

Eg Phone number= 0802......

When i sumit, i get

Jamb score= 0802...... (my phone number).

Please do you know if its from the site? Is anyone having similar problem? sad
I think you should go to socket works and complain
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by obehilicious: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
lanotipo:

All regular students (both old and fresh) of the Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) are to please note that they are to pay their fees for the 2014/2015 academic session at the designated banks as stated below:
Law - Keystone Bank Plc
For the avoidance of doubt and proper guidance, the 2014/2015 academic session approved school fees are as follows:
1. Arts, Social Sciences and Environmental Studies (Fine and Applied Arts) -N34,500.00
2. Economics, Accounting, Public Administration,Business Administration and Banking & Finance - N40,000.00
4. Engineering, Naturals Sciences (Microbiology and Computer Science), Architecture and Building - N45,000.00
5. Medicine, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing and Law - N47,000.00
ACCEPTANCE FEES
In addition to the above, all regular students are to pay the sum of N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only as Students’ Union dues.
All regular students (both old and fresh), their parents/guidance and the general public are to note the above for further necessary action

Wrong wrong! Just wrong!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by StarboyP(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
SlimBrawnie:
go to their website aauekpoma.edu.ng nd look for d subject requirements foer sociology
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by StarboyP(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
SlimBrawnie:
emm..i just checked frm deir website...a prospective applicant for sociology in aau must hv a pass in maths,engone social sci or art subject nd any ther subject in nt more than two sittings
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by StarboyP(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
SlimBrawnie:
emm..i just checked frm deir website...a prospective applicant for sociology in aau must hv a pass in maths,engone social sci or art subject nd any ther subject in nt more than two sittings but if she is lucky she mite b cleared
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by QSheba: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
lanotipo:

Law - Keystone Bank Plc
ACCEPTANCE FEES
I paid at access bank tho
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
obehilicious:

Wrong wrong! Just wrong!

hmmm, madam can you please post the accurate info!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
QSheba:
I paid at access bank tho

was it ACCEPTANCE FEES or school fees.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by QSheba: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
lanotipo:

was it ACCEPTANCE FEES or school fees.
both
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by obehilicious: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
lanotipo:

hmmm, madam can you please post the accurate info!

My acceptance fee is 42,800, school fees 36,000.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
obehilicious:

My acceptance fee is 42,800, school fees 36,000.

ok, how are you preparing for resumption!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
QSheba:
both

congrat. on your admission!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by QSheba: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
lanotipo:

congrat. on your admission!
and I didn't pay 43050k
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
QSheba:
and I didn't pay 43050k
acceptance fee is 40k and tecnological fee plus bank commission that sum up to that amount.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by supaphlymee(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
after paying your acceptance and school fees,what is the next step to take
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by QSheba: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
lanotipo:
acceptance fee is 40k and tecnological fee plus bank commission that sum up to that amount.
I also an additional 400 hundred naira
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by QSheba: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
supaphlymee:
after paying your acceptance and school fees,what is the next step to take
you have to login into your profile
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by obehilicious: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
lanotipo:

ok, how are you preparing for resumption!

Waiting till calendar is released.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by victorix(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vicjay1:
during my time, the same prob came up. Just put ur jamb score. That was what i did and there was no qualms afterwards.

thanks have don dat, my clearance is been processed. Have u been cleared?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2014
victorix:

thanks have don dat, my clearance is been processed. Have u been cleared?
Lol..Dat bros@Vicjay is a medical student already...
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by anoda1: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2014
olumorinmoses:
tanks! can u pls giv me ur no? i wanna call u and make some enquiries..
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by lisimmo(m): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Practice Jamb, post UTME CBT questions online. Compare your performance with other users nationwide at www.e-testpedia.com

Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2014
obehilicious:

Waiting till calendar is released.

ok, which dept were you admitted into?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2014
QSheba:
I also an additional 400 hundred naira

hmmm, ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.