Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me (2462 Views)

10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / 5 Ways To Know That A Girl Does Not Like You / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Lincoln94(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
..... Pals I sincerely need ur advice pls ...There is this Girl I ave ob Facebook I once crushed on and recently she always likes all my status even dumb ones. .buh d annoying part of it all is dat she Snubs me when I text her in her inbox...and I just like her so much...pls what can I do pls ..ur comments pls......
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by pasqal09: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hmmm. This one is strong
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin grin
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Shedysworld(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
It's either she has a problem checking her inbox, or she's the shy type that don't know what to reply u.

3 Likes

Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by zadok60: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
pasqal09: Hmmm. This one is strong

ROTF
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by derrick333(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
She wnt u2continue foolin ursef

2 Likes

Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by farano(f): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lincoln94: ..... Pals I sincerely need ur advice pls ...There is this Girl I ave ob Facebook I once crushed on and recently she always likes all my status even dumb ones. .buh d annoying part of it all is dat she Snubs me when I text her in her inbox...and I just like her so much...pls what can I do pls ..ur comments pls......
Don't worry sweerie, I won't ignore your text again. Happy now?

2 Likes

Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
If a girl likes your post does it mean she is in2 u?
I dnt see it as anything cos most of my female frnds always like anything i post on fbk.

1 Like

Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Stupid boy getting stupid ideas grin
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
K. like no be love nah
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by vizkiz: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
there is a girl in my room since morning,and i have been trying everything possible,but she no gree...i dnt know what to do again

Please advice sad

1 Like

Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by delishpot: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lincoln94: ..... Pals I sincerely need ur advice pls ...There is this Girl I ave ob Facebook I once crushed on and recently she always likes all my status even dumb ones. .buh d annoying part of it all is dat she Snubs me when I text her in her inbox...and I just like her so much...pls what can I do pls ..ur comments pls......

Like her pishures back and make sound comments. Not konji influenced ones o.
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by smileysmiles(f): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2014

bring out the holy cane
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2014

Just remember Cynthia Osukogu !
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Spactacle(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
farano: Don't worry sweerie, I won't ignore your text again. Happy now?

choi!!! mi mind bin dey tell me say na u...pls kindly respond to his messages biko.
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2014

Eleyii gidi gan
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Agybabe(f): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2014

Eleyii gidi gan sad

smileysmiles:

bring out the holy cane

Emu pankere mimo wa grin

3 Likes

Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Send her a text tell her how you feel about her she might just be bored and loves to like pics and status like I do on instagram.

I said send a text cos you fit call begin stammer!

If she feels the same she will reply if not my guy take heart your princess is in another castle.

1 Like

Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: there is a girl in my room since morning,and i have been trying everything possible,but she no gree...i dnt know what to do again

Please advice sad

Build chemistry get to know her better my friend don't make her feel cheap.
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
She might be leading you on this. Some girls enjoy the fact that some men can look but not touch.

=====================================================================
Nigerian Dating Center: www.myinfocenter.biz
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by lequatee(m): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2014
Me by vizkiz ( m):
8:29pm On Jul 13
there is a girl in my room since morning,and i have been trying
everything possible,but she no gree...i dnt know what to do
again
Please advice

ogade, quick make you try get sense na. time nor dey again o ( oge adiro kwa o)
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by morhsuud22(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dr Ribechi no more internet break for patient Q
ribechi:

Eleyii gidi gan
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by publicenemy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2014

ignore her for a while.

1 Like

Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Lincoln94(m): 1:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Maybe true oooh buh when I comment on her picz ..her comments really its obvious she has a crush on me buh to chat with her privately. ..she hardly respond. ..Is she trying me or what
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Lincoln94(m): 1:16am On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin grin Farano if u know giw happy I am now u will definitely know that hundred kiss from my kiss box won't be enuf to appreciate ur luscious wet lips....
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Lincoln94(m): 1:24am On Jul 15, 2014
Dear frustrated Vizkid...d best drug na sadFashy d girl naaa. ..ur own case dey different. ...she hasn't gotten aroused beside u are too straight ob her....While not cunningly make her feel at home and dat u aren't interested in such....chat with her and as while curdle her palms gently and appreciate it...den hrr nect with ur finger tips very lightly up to her back hair while chatting divert slowly to romantic talk...appreciate ger beauty and den down to her foot curdle every part available to u vefore u realise whats going on she is already all W£.t all over craving for more...U don't make it obvious for girls yo realise u wanna go down there least there insecurity will sttike in and make switch to Self Defence...... undecided kiss
Re: Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Kraze ina d air!!!

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Check Out The World Largest P*ssy. / Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d / Could this be LOVE? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.