Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience (2890 Views)

Is Conscience The Voice Of God In Our Hearts Of God Or the voice of the Society / History And Diplomatic Studies Students / Should Jamb/post-ume Be Eliminated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by macof(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2014
Antivirus92: But they are not really whites in actual sense. Are u telling me that aguero,romero,tevez,mascherano,di maria,lavezzi,garay are all whites with their brown skins??. There are only few whites like messi and higuain.

Abi o...look at the rubbish that Africans are going through both home and abroad.
It seems the Gods have placed a curse on us

But we at home need to work on our consciousness, only then can the Blacks outside Africa take pride in the African identity

1 Like

Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by afosam4real(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2014
traware: I am very sure your pastor told you this garbage.I love the colour Black,I love the darkness of the night,I love being a Black African and the colour Black is my favourite colour.If you don't share my sentiments then its too bad for you.I repeat,there is nothing wrong with the colour Black.Don't let anyone convince you that there is.Acquire some knowledge about your ancestry man.'Goosebaba' has already stated it all

Thank you for that beautiful reply. You spoke my mind. The fellow inscribed as if he created himself or the same God that created the white is not the one who created us. Some people are dumb! God has created us in His own image,whether black or white. NOBODY is superior to the other! The only thing that makes difference in people's lives,is the education you acquire to impact humanity positively. Where you come from or the colour of your skin does not really matter(if at all you are a discerning mind) ,but what you do as individual to avail humanity from its numerous predicaments. The grey materials in an African man's head is 99.9% the white man's own;what is then the problem? As Africans,we can build Rockets,we can build space craft;it's the kind of the leaders we elect to represent us are the bane of our development. Black Africans are not in any way lesser human beings to anyone. Our so called Leaders bastardized our educational system and chose to send their children and wards abroad to acquire quality education with our common wealth (the same quality education that can as well be acquired here,if the system runs properly),so that we can as well serve their children the same way we have been serving their parochial interests. The worse of us leading the best of us. Africans need to wake up from their age long sleep and stop being lazy. Ask your leaders questions! Demand for your fundamental human rights. It's high time we stopped playing the second fiddle to other races.

1 Like

Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by Angeldemivida: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2014
afosam4real:

Thank you for that beautiful reply. You spoke my mind. The fellow inscribed as if he created himself or the same God that created the white is not the one who created us. Some people are dumb! God has created us in His own image,whether black or white. NOBODY is superior to the other! The only thing that makes difference in people's lives,is the education you acquire to impact humanity positively. Where you come from or the colour of your skin does not really matter(if at all you are a discerning mind) ,but what you do as individual to avail humanity from its numerous predicaments. The grey materials in an African man's head is 99.9% the white man's own;what is then the problem? As Africans,we can build Rockets,we can build space craft;it's the kind of the leaders we elect to represent us are the bane of our development. Black Africans are not in any way lesser human beings to anyone. Our so called Leaders bastardized our educational system and chose to send their children and wards abroad to acquire quality education with our common wealth (the same quality education that can as well be acquired here,if the system runs properly),so that we can as well serve their children the same way we have been serving their parochial interests. The worse of us leading the best of us. Africans need to wake up from their age long sleep and stop being lazy. Ask your leaders questions! Demand for your fundamental human rights. It's high time we stopped playing the second fiddle to other races.

traware: I am very sure your pastor told you this garbage.I love the colour Black,I love the darkness of the night,I love being a Black African and the colour Black is my favourite colour.If you don't share my sentiments then its too bad for you.I repeat,there is nothing wrong with the colour Black.Don't let anyone convince you that there is.Acquire some knowledge about your ancestry man.'Goosebaba' has already stated it all

See these deluded motherf*ckers in their black tainted world, why don't you two try and understand a person before bluffing up their post in your "higher than mighty" way. I never agreed with any evil or snobbery being served to us Africans by the other people of the world in the name of they are "the inferior blacks" and we are the "next to God whites". I was only saying in my post that our forefathers made a mistake in agreeing to answer "blacks" in the first place because black isn't a colour that connotes positivity. You are there beating your chest that you like the colour black and the other races chose a more positive colour denotation for themselves and are treating all you like black gutter/filth. Stay there and keep answering black man, master black men.
Infact because of this foolish attitude both of you displayed here, I will stop referring to us Africans as black, we are not blacks. We are humans with intelligence, hearts, dignity and integrity. I refuse to be segregated and branded with a colour like a mere filth. I am human, made by God and loving myself. I am not a black woman relegated to a low level by the world because my forefathers agreed to be branded "black". Get it? Now get your motherf*cking selves off my post and get on beating your black branded chests.
F*ckers! Yeah, I had fun cursing out there. It's good to be naughty sometimes, now smile for me sweets. When I return to the thread I may give you two some little love cause i hate to hurt anybody but right now you can have this from me cause you acted like f*ckers in the first place. Hahaha
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by CyrusLevi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Miguel,I'd like to hear your opinion on this since its your country in question.
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by macof(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Angeldemivida:

See these deluded motherf*ckers in their black tainted world, why don't you two try and understand a person before bluffing up their post in your "higher than mighty" way. I never agreed with any evil or snobbery being served to us Africans by the other people of the world in the name of they are "the inferior blacks" and we are the "next to God whites". I was only saying in my post that our forefathers made a mistake in agreeing to answer "blacks" in the first place because black isn't a colour that connotes positivity. You are there beating your chest that you like the colour black and the other races chose a more positive colour denotation for themselves and are treating all you like black gutter/filth. Stay there and keep answering black man, master black men.
Infact because of this foolish attitude both of you displayed here, I will stop referring to us Africans as black, we are not blacks. We are humans with intelligence, hearts, dignity and integrity. I refuse to be segregated and branded with a colour like a mere filth. I am human, made by God and loving myself. I am not a black woman relegated to a low level by the world because my forefathers agreed to be branded "black". Get it? Now get your motherf*cking selves off my post and get on beating your black branded chests.
F*ckers! Yeah, I had fun cursing out there. It's good to be naughty sometimes, now smile for me sweets. When I return to the thread I may give you two some little love cause i hate to hurt anybody but right now you can have this from me cause you acted like f*ckers in the first place. Hahaha

Black is beautiful. Black is a complexion of the true Arewa(beautiful)

Back in the old days, women had this lotion that made their skin shine, darker and smoother.
It's mental inferiority that makes Negros want to bleach
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by Angeldemivida: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
macof:

Black is beautiful. Black is a complexion of the true Arewa(beautiful)

Back in the old days, women had this lotion that made their skin shine, darker and smoother.
It's mental inferiority that makes Negros want to bleach

I am an African woman that loves my Africanness so much that I carry my natural African hair proudly with no weaves and weavons. I also proudly rock my natural skin colour because I love who I am and don't need to look like some other people that call themselves "white". You know why? Because I have looked deeply into our Africanness and where some see nothing beautiful, I see exotic beauty.
You are all are getting on Black is this and that, my opinion in all these never had to do with not appreciating my Africanness. I simply don't like that our Africanness/soulful beauty is branded Black. Aren't there plenty Africans that are light complexioned? Using the colour Black to brand us all is belittling, we are worth more than the colour black. I am sure that if you calmly think about my point that what I am driving at will hit home.
Unlike the Africans in Argentina that refused to be recognised as having African origin, I am proud of my Africanness, I love that I am an African. Should Africans be called to stand up to be counted, I will gladly want to be recognized with my people. In other words, call me an African. Don't call me black. I don't wanna be limited and placed in a level the world has set with the colour-branding-snobbism. End of discussion.
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by macof(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Angeldemivida:

I am an African woman that loves my Africanness so much that I carry my natural African hair proudly with no weaves and weavons. I also proudly rock my natural skin colour because I love who I am and don't need to look like some other people that call themselves "white". You know why? Because I have looked deeply into our Africanness and where some see nothing beautiful, I see exotic beauty.
You are all are getting on Black is this and that, my opinion in all these never had to do with not appreciating my Africanness. I simply don't like that our Africanness/soulful beauty is branded Black. Aren't there plenty Africans that are light complexioned? Using the colour Black to brand us all is belittling, we are worth more than the colour black. I am sure that if you calmly think about my point that what I am driving at will hit home.
Unlike the Africans in Argentina that refused to be recognised as having African origin, I am proud of my Africanness, I love that I am an African. Should Africans be called to stand up to be counted, I will gladly want to be recognized with my people. In other words, call me an African. Don't call me black. I don't wanna be limited and placed in a level the world has set with the colour-branding-snobbism. End of discussion.

Very funny grin grin

all I can say is as long as you an African woman, you are Black. The true blackness of your identity is nt about ur personally appearance but that of your entire people. So if u like bleach because u hate the colour black. You are still a black woman

The only thing you can do is to kill urself and hope to reincarnate in Europe grin grin
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by Angeldemivida: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
macof:

Very funny grin grin

all I can say is as long as you an African woman, you are Black. The true blackness of your identity is nt about ur personally appearance but that of your entire people. So if u like bleach because u hate the colour black. You are still a black woman

The only thing you can do is to kill urself and hope to reincarnate in Europe grin grin

Do you think backward gentleman? Nobody is talking about bleaching to hide the Africanness. Some of you here are not deep enough to hold sensible/mature conversation with so I will pass.
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by GooseBaba: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Angeldemivida:

Do you think backward gentleman? Nobody is talking about bleaching to hide the Africanness. Some of you here are not deep enough to hold sensible/mature conversation with so I will pass.

Calm down.. grin grin I totally get where you're coming from. There is no such thing as black or white race. It's all about a change of mindset. American history has hijacked the word Negro, black as negative reference. As an African the word "black" is just what it is...
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by afosam4real(m): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Angeldemivida:

Young lady,as long as English Language remains our generally accepted language and your skin colour remains as black as charcoal,you will always be referred to as black woman. Until you coin another language that will be generally accepted to communicate with the imperialists,just consider yourself to still be addressed as black woman. The word 'black' should not demean you in any way! You didn't create yourself in to this part of the world,so the colour of your skin should not be used to determine who you are or what you can do.
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by Angeldemivida: 2:24am On Jul 16, 2014
afosam4real:

Young lady,as long as English Language remains our generally accepted language and your skin colour remains as black as charcoal,you will always be referred to as black woman. Until you coin another language that will be generally accepted to communicate with the imperialists,just consider yourself to still be addressed as black woman. The word 'black' should not demean you in any way! You didn't create yourself in to this part of the world,so the colour of your skin should not be used to determine who you are or what you can do.

Your post above is a bit contradictory, friend.
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by Angeldemivida: 2:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Alright Fellas, let's not bicker too much. We are all entitled to our opinions okay.
All in all, let's rise above the skin colour thing. Great minds shouldn't be looking at the skin and examining what colour it is.
I think that when we do that we can all put behind the sl*avery and racism issue and move forward as one people.
Peace and love to you and you and you.
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by afosam4real(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Angeldemivida:

Your post above is a bit contradictory, friend.

Point out the contradiction(s).
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by Ralph30: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
We are who we are, we are Africans and nothing less. Take a look at this
An Inquiry Into The Idea Of Extra-Sensory Perception (Esp) In African Cultural Context In The Light Of William James’ Pragmatic Notion Of Truth.
Click here
http://uniprojectsearch.com/extrasensory-p…ltural-context/
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by tpiah11: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lord have mercy.
Re: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience by tpiaobsession: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Perfect Money Adder [working 100%] / A Funny Experience In UI Yesterday / Airforce Comprehensive High School Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.