Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,101 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Married And Unmarried EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married And Unmarried EX (532 Views)

SINGLE SHAMING- Over 30 And Unmarried / Reason Why Many Babes Will Remain Single And Unmarried / Marriage! A Must Read For The Married And Unmarried. I Am Touched By This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married And Unmarried EX by damilotun: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
I wonder why its usually had for people to control their emotions while in contact with an ex boyfriend or girlfriend. personally I met an ex after 9 years of separation ,just the old time feelings in my mind I began to lust towards her. Please I want to ask Is it
normal
Re: Married And Unmarried EX by vizkiz: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
From your post i realise that

1.You dnt have a girlfriend yet(still single)...(Eyah sad )

2.You lust after her,just cuz you still wish to taste that @ss once more(thief tongue )

3. She was the one who dumped you (chai wicked!cheesy )

4. You need deliverance grin
Re: Married And Unmarried EX by smileysmiles(f): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: From your post i realise that

1.You dnt have a girlfriend yet(still single)...(Eyah sad )

2.You lust after her,just cuz you still wish to taste that @ss once more(thief tongue )

3. She was the one who dumped you (chai wicked!cheesy )

4. You need deliverance grin

grin grin grin grin grin biko no use laff kill person
Re: Married And Unmarried EX by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
It is normal........go ahead....... have fun. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is Your Partner Watching In His Private Time? / The Surprising Key Element In Happy Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.