Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) (5770 Views)

Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. / Men And Ladies: Body Preference In A Partner? (pics) / Which Is The Best sleeping position With A Partner(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Chillext(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Which of these is the best way to share bed with your partner?

Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2014
I'll have to say 'E' looks interesting! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by pendusky(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2014
E not yet married! which means She NEVER sleep on my bed for now cry I wished
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2014
All of the above....depends on our mood.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by pendusky(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2014
rokiatu: All of the above....depends on our mood.

I see u Roki!
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by faithugo64(f): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2014
G for deeper life or choosen members

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by FruityLass: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2014
B and F..............love feeling secured.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2014
It all depends..A-before the start of the match,B-cuddling her after the match,G-to get a good sleep after the match.
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Dubby6(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2014
x guy for E just dey sleep like person wey wan die frm dia
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2014
like F tho
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Lovebond34(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2014
......make ah observe first ah dey cum
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by ShirelleBaby: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2014
F-even wen we have a big quarrel,I still see my self in that position wen I wake up
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Chidex2442(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2014
9-12am is B 12-3am is F and 3-6am is B depending on the weather....
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Kentnickole(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2014
faithugo64: G for deeper life or choosen members
Will you sharap?
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Kentnickole(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2014
FruityLass: B and F..............love feeling secured.
Is it until u choke ursef into a man that u feel secured?
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by FruityLass: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Kentnickole: Is it until u choke ursef into a man that u feel secured?
nah......that warmth winku derive from cuddling
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Kentnickole(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2014
FruityLass: nah......that warmth winku derive from cuddling
Hmmmmm... No comment o

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2014
Any single Babe around? cheesy
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2014
G and H reasons is I am comfortable sleeping alone so in case I sleep on the same bed with anybody I will not want their body to touch mine

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Kentnickole(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2014
Ucheosefoh: G and H reasons is I am comfortable sleeping alone so in case I sleep on the same bed with anybody I will not want their body to touch mine
Are u a human? Dont reply me o
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2014
Kentnickole: Are u a human? Dont reply me o
I am that is how I am made. Why are you afraid of my reply?
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Kentnickole(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Ucheosefoh: I am that is how I am made. Why are you afraid of my reply?
Hmm...
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2014
pendusky: E not yet married! which means She NEVER sleep on my bed for now cry I wished

which zone are you?

friend or ATM??
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Beetwo(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2014
I love G & H die, it works for me grin
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2014
rokiatu: All of the above....depends on our mood.

I bet u i know wat dat B and F means!!! cool
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

which zone are you?

friend or ATM??

Lol
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by jenyna: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
D and F kiss
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chillext:
Which of these is the best way to share bed with your partner?
B
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by barackodam: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
G of course
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by somcherry(f): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
B and E. We start in B position,then woke up in E position.
Na me go push am go that side. I need enuf space joorembarassed
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by tosynhovic: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
A is the best B is stressful and the rest depend on your relationship mood.
Re: What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) by sufficientGrace: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
I can't imagine someone blowing hot air in my ear or on my face oo so A and B is a NO.

I so love C .

F is 4 a start when the real sleep comes it will turn to D, E, G,H

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving Since He Learnt i cant Live Without Him / Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? / Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.