Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria (91824 Views)

Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria / 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Thane(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
EbuGeneral: In Aba, u can get a 3 bedroom flat at affordable price.. Ranging from 8k to 15k a month depending on de area and de building. OP why u no show us de real face of Aba? Places like ngwa road,Evina,Owerri Aba, Umuode, Ariaria etc. U come de show us GRA. Pls replace Onitcha with Asaba, most business people now come from Asaba, 33, Nkpor to Onitcha main market, etc... Pls where is Abakiliki?
.........iffa hear abt asaba here eh?,most of onitsha pple dat bought land and built in asaba re fastly relocating back to onitsha and renting out their houses because of the costliness of the town.its so confusing how asaba can be so expensive,i just dnt understand am.As for those arguing abt Onitsha's cost of living;the costs differ just as d residents income differ..you can't expect to buy one plate for 150 in okpoko nd still want to buy 150 food in 3 3 or akpaka,d price go increase na..A old 3bedroomflat in nkpor,awada,omagba fegge,or odume is arnd 120k-180k,a new flat in same area is abt 200k-250k except in omagba whr its 300k-350k,short distances on bike is 50,bus is 30 (transport is very cheap in anambra tho),mama put one plate is 150 in contrast to 3 3,GRA.house rents here are expensive,okada fares too (housing estate 3 3 own dey vex me pass,almost evry short distance is 150)..well,i may say d city is not expensive overall because foodstuff and other general commodities re very cheap because na the pple dey sell am.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
tshakes: are the northerners not part of nigeria again ni?!!!

why and why not,??!
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by alexius15: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: I bet the ingredients won't pass water, salt, pepper and Maggi

You even included salt? I bet u, with the Ebola Salt-Water saga, that amount won't be enouGh to include salt grin
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2014
Kindly follow back
kykhelomor: Ilorin is very cheap,but traders extort we unilorin stds by selling goods to us at high prices. Ile ife is also cheap to live.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by skyscrapper: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is KD cheap?
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by gramount(f): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please rummies how much is a single room in Jos,especially shandam? pls i need urgent reply..tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / New York Vs London / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.