Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria (91821 Views)

Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria / 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by wildchild1: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
frainc: Abeokuta,lagos, ph, asaba and benin
Which one is more cheaper o mr know it all

Did the op mentioned any of those cities you listed? And i am not mr know it all
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by sunsky29(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
viruz007:

Baba make Oluwa bless you for this yarn. 350 yet e no b like u chop food. PHC which way na?
bros ph no easy.imagin I buy rice forone mama put joint for 250 as I see d tin na so I vex hala say madam na 250 foodb ds? E small.I no eat again o
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
olaezebala: Osogbo is one of the cheapest.
The only place in Nigeria where buying of generating set is useless.

Seconded especially at Dada Estate.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by jude33084(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mrkuvuki: Yea onitsha is cheap,I grew up there ...where else can you get a 3Bedroom flat for 120K-220K?

Benin is far less bro wink

And food is also cheap

Benin and Ibadan are almost the same with ibadan having a little edge in terms of food

A salary man with 80K per month in Benin and Ibadan will have more disposable cash than somebody in PH or Lagos with 180K per month wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by teewhybabee(f): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
temzybabe: . It depends o. U can buy meat of 100#. And even goat meat of 100# dey. I'm talkin about raw one o
Madam,God go bless u, abeg describe d place where u dey get 100# meat for dat ilorin. cuz d whole of oja oba/ tanke /okeodo / chanllenge wey I don patronise meat sellers, na vex I dey take buy 300# own and e dey small die.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
temzybabe: Ilorin is actually very cheap. With 100#, one can even make stew. grin
am looking forward to d day u will cook one for as my wife...(smiles)
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by chacoonder(m): 12:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Mrkuvuki: Yea onitsha is cheap,I grew up there ...where else can you get a 3Bedroom flat for 120K-220K?
In Akure ,for less.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Ndipe(m): 12:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Yams are affordable in Ikom and the whole part of Northern Cross River State like Obudu and Obubra, because of their rich farmlands.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by chidexxy007(m): 1:37am On Jul 15, 2014
hmmm, if ejigbo no dy dz list den #idontbilivit
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 15, 2014
Titiluvly: grin grin grin grin grin
lovely profile..hmmm(kiss u)
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2014
dancok: lovely profile..hmmm(kiss u)
Thanks Hun...cheesy
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by sisiafrika(f): 3:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Guess I was bored. Actually read the whole pages of the thread. Never knew Osogbo was that cheap. What of Ilesha? And Ondo town? Well, OAU campus is the chapest 'city' in Nigeria. OAU is a city on its own.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Hey Ajegunle Apapa nkor...one of the best place to ever live in Lagos so much enjoyment there
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by hardeh89(f): 5:15am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=MANGAM]Akure is very cheap to live in too. Ak cheap? I pray oooo
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Toshibasexy(m): 5:31am On Jul 15, 2014
i rep ilorin
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 6:06am On Jul 15, 2014
jude33084:

Benin is far less bro wink

And food is also cheap

Benin and Ibadan are almost the same with ibadan having a little edge in terms of food

A salary man with 80K per month in Benin and Ibadan will have more disposable cash than somebody in PH or Lagos with 180K per month wink

very cheap and less challenging in terms of security to live in ibadan, only with the exception of stable electricity. I wouldn't know where people enjoy stable electricity in Ibadan.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by scobaba: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2014
That bridge in Ikom picture is 10mins away from my secondary school gate(FGC IKom), when coming back to school after term breaks as a junior student in the 90's, my heart would always sink and my face heavy wheneva we approach that bride, then the wicked faces of all those evil seniors wl start appearing grin....

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by pedro08: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2014
I can stay all places mentioned here except that northern city mentioned.no matter how cheap it is.am realy scared man.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2014
I wan ask τђε̣ OP wia he put Osogbo... Almost 22hrs supply Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ power....
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by gmacnoms(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2014
@OP... I dnt believ dis ur list @all. because even osogbo is far cheaper dan ibadan and illorin. So?
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by gmacnoms(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Revolva: Hey Ajegunle Apapa nkor...one of the best place to ever live in Lagos so much enjoyment there
U av losted.Chai.....ajegunle kwa.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by gmacnoms(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2014
legalwealth:

dat place eh? Lived dere a whole year, i no buy kerosine o. Na dere i c say barber or business center dem dey operate without gen o. Light na almost 22hrs. E get one dey dem tk lite around 9, i cum dey pray mk dem nor bring am o. because d light taya me
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Gibonyt(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2014
MANGAM: Akure is very cheap to live in too. Ilorin is the cheapest city I ve lived in
. Akure cheap?? You are on your own
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2014
PTI form is going to be on sale nxt year prolly feb;my little couz bought his for #5000 earlier this yr;and he wrote the entrance exam last month..the sch fees should be about 20k aside other levies and fees
Champella:

Sup Broda!

Cud u plz help me wit som vital info abt PTI and FUPRE as well as cost of living in Warri generally. A couple of friends r interested in dese 2 skols.

Tanx
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by JoeCutie(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2014
temzybabe: Ilorin is actually very cheap. With 100#, one can even make stew. grin
Make stew ke? With or without 'gallop'?

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by menice69: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2014
This is the best, most sensible and most accurate submission so far.Try dis town.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by viruz007(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2014
sunsky29: bros ph no easy.imagin I buy rice forone mama put joint for 250 as I see d tin na so I vex hala say madam na 250 foodb ds? E small.I no eat again o

Bros i tire. D tin just too hard.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by nagoma(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2014
mfm04622:

Zaria was formerly known as Zazzau! He is correct. Even the Emir is called Emir of Zazzau, not Emir of Zaria!

Zaria was never known as Zazzau. Don't insist on ignorance.

The kingdom of Zazzau had its Capital as Zaria. The Kingdom of Zazzau at one time extended to down to Idah in the present day Kogi state (but that is another story)
Zaria, the name came from the Princess of Zazzau (Princess Zaria the daughter of King Bakwa and Sister the famous queen Amina. The old capital of Zazzau was at Turunku about 50km from present day Zaria. The emir of Zazzau has been emir of Zazzau because his land (his kingdom) is Zazzau and his capital is Zaria. That is why GEJ is addressed as the president of Nigeria and not the President of Abuja.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by engrsyer(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2014
PH is d cheapest from experience compared to Texas, Paris, NY, London and even Ilorin. Is a place u buy a plate of food with #200 but with-out ooo. Housing is miserably cheap etc. U can give a try to that city walai.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by h360d(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2014
legalwealth:

Very correct brothers... one of the cheapest towns in nigeria. though, i'll put Ede and Ikirun ahead.
On the electricity issue, come to salako/oke-onitea, side; you'll have to forget about using a generating set.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2014
That picture of Ikot Ekpene is actually Uyo, and Uyo is definitely not cheap, one self contain apartment goes for about 150k, and even foodstuffs are a bit expensive.
Re: 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by popson1(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2014
sisiafrika: Guess I was bored. Actually read the whole pages of the thread. Never knew Osogbo was that cheap. What of Ilesha? And Ondo town? Well, OAU campus is the chapest 'city' in Nigeria. OAU is a city on its own.

Ilesa is almost at per with osogbo in terms of light , food and transportation. However, accommodation is on the cheaper side. I live in a 4 bedroom en-suite at N120.000 p. a.

The house and 6 other flats widely dispersed from one another sit on an acre of land with lush green vegetation, all manners of fruits both local and foreign species, constant running water, well-paved and well-lit motorway and surroundings.

What I'm saying in essence is that this type of dwelling would have attracted additional costs in Ile Ife, osogbo, and other places adjudged cheaper to live in.

Safe for OAU , OAUTHC and ancience from which the glitz and glamour of ile ife derive from, Ilesa is second to Osogbo in terms of development in the state.

I'm from Ogun state and I graduated from Oau, Ile Ife.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / New York Vs London / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.