Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US (33069 Views)

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari / Nigerian Military Uncooperative And Slow To Learn – US Hearing / I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by soulglo: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2014
This is Nigeria in a nutshell. It does not have to be Boko Haram. Take Boko Haram out and put anything else Nigeria in its place and you have the same attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by Bokoharam: 3:57am On Jul 15, 2014
mascot87: We know that they are slow & clueless like their oga @ d top. It's no news, we already know this.

Who says you cannot enrolling the military and salvage Nigeria? Pease, join the army now and set things right!!!
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by blakky97(m): 4:34am On Jul 15, 2014
There is more to BH than meet the eyes and ears of newsmen. It is not just about military, the government ploy factor complicates it. Otherwise even our boy soldiers in NMS can take the fields against them and conquer.
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by Ayatullah(m): 5:04am On Jul 15, 2014
KENFERDYOORI:
AND U THINK U HAVE SAID SOMETHING NEW?

Wetin you wan hear before?..............if the correct talk pain you too much go meet your clueless Oga make him give you tom tom to sooth your nerves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by Revolva(m): 5:32am On Jul 15, 2014
does nigerian even have any military intelligence se...na make dem belle full demdey always find

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by Sanwillie: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2014
The US people that stole your people many years and still stigmatized them.you must be lost if you think they want to help is.they are here for they will gain and they can only do that by adding fuel to the fire.Nigerians Wake up!!!! I be Nigerian too
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by samseen02(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Oya make una help us, shabi una fast to learn, in fact una don learn finish...go to sambisa and we will watch news at home on what will happen next. grin
lol! No be small thing
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by toprealman: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2014
The leaders instigate all major uprising, how on earth do you expect the system they are leading of to be receptive to a lasting solution?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2014
declaro:

We will divide if we allow this folks into our country. They are known for secret destruction, those folks are not friends as they claim. They are our real enemies, they must be avoided because they don't have good name as portrait.
Can you elaborate on this your claim ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by olisaEze(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2014
mascot87: We know that they are slow & clueless like their oga @ d top. It's no news, we already know this.
an american would neva admit or agree to an insult leveled @its army ,men that are in the frontlines everyday giving their lives irrespective of politically motivated orders from unscruplous men ,by a foreigner.but then how can one expect any less from som1 called mascot. a mascot of the american army that is what u r!u think say they go give u free visa?
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by Babaji111(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2014
Nigerian military are among the best not only in Africa but the world. There past peace missions explains everything. But this time, it is quiet unfortunate how politics and vain interests have vehemently destroyed the whole Nigerian system.

ORDERS from ogas at the TOP?....I wonder.

There is Al-Mighty GOD at the TOP of alllllll!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by Babaji111(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2014
Nigerian military were among the best not only in Africa but the world. There past peace missions explains everything. But this time, it is quiet unfortunate how politics and vain interests have vehemently destroyed the whole Nigerian system.

ORDERS from ogas at the TOP?....I wonder.

There is Al-Mighty GOD at the TOP of alllllll!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by MCSlam: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
U hes hay don embarras demselves finish.
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by babadem2much(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Let me tell you the US i know are just blabbing, yes if the said d soldiers are slow to learn i will not doubt dem bcuz the Nigerian Army are trained with the British standard and they want dem 2 change automatically to their own standard in just one day, how can dat be possible? The us are only gud in Mechanise and air raid dazz all, but not gud in ground fight. This guys hire mechineries to fight 4 dem secretly without any countries knowledge. Dis is Terrorism an not conventional war gentlemen, av read much about the two Armies. This BH issue is greed and politically motivated by d top dogs.
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by coolfcbfan(m): 1:14am On Jul 16, 2014
I no wan die!
I no wan quench!!
Papa dey fo house!
Mama dey fo house!

-fela
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by guysmat(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2014
There's no oil in the Northeast. So, why won't there be excuses not to help 9ja fight terrorism in that region?
Look at the Syrian crisis going on for years, no forthcoming military assistance; ISIS terrorizes Iraq for a few days; USA, Russia and so many other G8 nations are competing to see who donates the most in terms of attack aircrafts, missiles and human resources. Why the favoritism?
BH is simply a pawn in "somebody's" bigger agenda. And that agenda doesn't have a bright future for any of us.
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ayatullah:

Wetin you wan hear before?..............if the correct talk pain you too much go meet your clueless Oga make him give you tom tom to sooth your nerves.
IF U CALLED WHAT U TYPED THERE "CORRECT TALK" THEN I CEASE TO BE A NAIRALANDER, INFACT, AM LOGGING OUT.
Re: Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US by souljar(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Judas2013:

I doubt you know what it takes to be smart. So your assumption is laughable.
m not competing with u... ur competing with everyone else. I made a deduction, not an assumption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days / Fayemi Takes Coronavirus Test After Coming In Contact With Two Infected Persons / Governor Oyetola And Supporters Celebrate His Victory At Appeal Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.