Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Those Born September Let's Meet Here. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Those Born September Let's Meet Here. (23080 Views)

Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March / Those Born October Let Merge Here.... / Those Born In December,lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Heineken: . The boss. Good afternoon sir
Oga mi, good afternoon. Ya abj?
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Akerry: *u too like food* this should be my first post here........Happy Birthday to all those celebrating today* me na NOVEMBER Pikin oo
Wooooooow! The chairman himself graces our thread? Today must be christmas! grin grin grin

November 9... lakerry, lacreamzy things on point!

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Sehindemi(f): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Heineken: . Happy birthday in advance dear. We must cook o
Sure thing.. grin
Thkzzzz..
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Sehindemi(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
nabsprada: "we" can't tank u enough 4 welcoming her on our behalf

Gud 2 av u dearie,**countdown to....28th**smileysmileysmiley
Yeaaa..
Thkzz huh smiley
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Sehindemi(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I tell yah... And dats sunday... Same dear.. How was ur nite? Lemme fling u a Gmorning PM if u gonna see it... grin
I saw it dear & I did appreciate it..
Much thkzzzz dearie..

How're U today?
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sehindemi:
I saw it dear & I did appreciate it..
Much thkzzzz dearie..

How're U today?
u really wlcm.. I replied already... Am cool and calm

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Akerry: *u too like food* this should be my first post here........Happy Birthday to all those celebrating today* me na NOVEMBER Pikin oo
. Akerryboss I like food o. Na taiye own be tomorrow
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Akerry(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Wooooooow! The chairman himself graces our thread? Today must be christmas! grin grin grin

November 9... lakerry, lacreamzy things on point!
sure boss....dis nov 9th na camp thinz o by God's grace ...Happy birthday in advance boss
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
trendiitee: happy birthday to d celebrants of 2day, more blessings in Jesus name.

and to dose who re yet to celebrate, apy betday in advance especially my swt Bestie Nabsprada and to my sun and stars taiye4christ. me love u both.
u re simply the best gurlfren,we luv u too..muah

Taiye4Christ:
Welcome, nabs.
Good to know you are feeling better now. Hope you don drop update (no matter how small) as you promised?
Yes dear,will update dis nite
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Iykestan(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Heineken: Iykestan
Folba
Happy birthday to both of ya. I wish you God's unlimited blessings and peace. May you see joy wherever you go. Long life and prosperity. Cheers!
tank u man
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
nabsprada:
Yes dear,will update dis nite
And you did. God bless you
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Akerry: sure boss....dis nov 9th na camp thinz o by God's grace ...Happy birthday in advance boss
Thanks boss.
Who say dem no dey flex and celebrate for camp? We go do am bigtime for there mehn!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Supermartins
Gbafched
Nigerdeltaboi
Taiye4christ
Etochi11

Happy birthday to the strong men. Your voice shall be heard in your generation and generations yet unborn. When and where great men are called, your name will feature on top of the list. Greatness awaits you. You will borrow to nations and give to millions.
Most importantly, you will end well in life.

Happy birthday!!!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Taiye4Christ: Supermartins
Gbafched
Nigerdeltaboi
Taiye4christ
Etochi11

Happy birthday to the strong men. Your voice shall be heard in your generation and generations yet unborn. When and where great men are called, your name will feature on top of the list. Greatness awaits you. You will borrow to nations and give to millions.
Most importantly, you will end well in life.

Happy birthday!!!
OMG!!! I forgot today was my bday ...Lolzz,u actually did well to remind me altho',my peeps wuld av reminded me...and thankx a lot for d wish and prayers...May God bless u in 10folds as u rememba to celebrate with us in ur own little way...God bless u and thankx brother smiley
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by trendiitee(f): 2:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Supermartins
Gbafched
Nigerdeltaboi
Etochi11
happy betday to u guys,wishing u God's blessings in all or endeavours
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by trendiitee(f): 2:22am On Sep 27, 2014
I celebrate u today my sun and stars. nofin much 2 say,may God bless u for me nd may ur heart desires be fulfilled. love u loads.

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Supermartins
Gbafched
Nigerdeltaboi
Taiye4christ
Etochi11
Wow! Seriously today is for strong men. Boss I salute u specially. May God in His infinite mercies never let y'all down. May your going out and coming in be blessed. Where others are struggling y'all won't even know the meaning of struggle. May people look for you for Good. I wish y'all peace,happiness,wealth,long life and prosperity. Cheers! We need to celebrate this day. I celebrate y'all.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
And you did. God bless you
smileysmiley

We've all waited this long to celebrate you,now its here! Its ur birthday

As u celebrate ur day,may anyfin that stands against ur success in life get the kind of judgment dt only the Lord dispenses,d kind "Pharaoh" got when he tot he was approaching victory,the kind "jezebel" got when she tot not even the Lord can stop her,the kind dt turned "Absolom's" hair in2 an instrument of his own death

You will shine Taiye, and evry "Heman" in ur life will sing ur victory! Ur generation awaits ur manifestation o great man of substance...

Break a leg, av fun! N eh bestie mi@trendiitee,if u guys want wat happened in 19xx to repeat itselfsad,den 4get my cake...lol

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Heineken: Supermartins
Gbafched
Nigerdeltaboi
Taiye4christ
Etochi11
Wow! Seriously today is for strong men. Boss I salute u specially. May God in His infinite mercies never let y'all down. May your going out and coming in be blessed. Where others are struggling y'all won't even know the meaning of struggle. May people look for you for Good. I wish y'all peace,happiness,wealth,long life and prosperity. Cheers!
We need to celebrate this day. I celebrate y'all.
Seconded boss!@bolded
2 the celebrants,may HE who has brought u guys dis far,take u vry far! Happy birthday
Cc:nabsprada, purposefulzion and sehindemi

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2014
nabsprada:
Seconded boss!@bolded
2 the celebrants,may HE who has brought u guys dis far,take u vry far! Happy birthday
Cc:nabsprada, purposefulzion and sehindemi
Lolz...Thanks dearie...I actually appreciate dis a lot...but hey,dnt jxt do dis,come take me out to get me smtim cool,like an SUV,an Air- Craft,u know now based on big babe smiley..Thankx again Sweets...God's Blessn Wuld keep chasing and falln on u even in ur dreams...Bless Sis
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Heineken: Supermartins
Gbafched
Nigerdeltaboi
Taiye4christ
Etochi11
Wow! Seriously today is for strong men. Boss I salute u specially. May God in His infinite mercies never let y'all down. May your going out and coming in be blessed. Where others are struggling y'all won't even know the meaning of struggle. May people look for you for Good. I wish y'all peace,happiness,wealth,long life and prosperity. Cheers! We need to celebrate this day. I celebrate y'all.
Bless Bro...May ur blessn pour down from heaven like u wana get flooded...thankx bro for celebrating wid us...May God bless u
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2014
trendiitee: Supermartins
Gbafched
Nigerdeltaboi
Etochi11
happy betday to u guys,wishing u God's blessings in all or endeavours
thankx Chic...Appreciate and God's Blessns on u too...I hope u wonr mind wen u see blessnx chasing u everywer u go kiss...Thankx
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Happy birthday to me and my fellow brothers and sisters ,thank you all for the love.

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
SuperMartins: Bless Bro...May ur blessn pour down from heaven like u wana get flooded...thankx bro for celebrating wid us...May God bless u
. Amen boss and you too...I see you jor

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi: Happy birthday to me and my fellow brothers and sisters ,thank you all for the love.
the boss....today na big day o. You and Taiye coem go be the same day again...27th sept special be that o. But e no reach 17th september sha....lol. May God bless u ma gee

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Heineken: the boss....today na big day o. You and Taiye coem go be the same day again...27th sept special be that o. But e no reach 17th september sha....lol. May God bless u ma gee
Amen bro ,you too much .....thanks for the love
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2014
SuperMartins: OMG!!! I forgot today was my bday ...Lolzz,u actually did well to remind me altho',my peeps wuld av reminded me...and thankx a lot for d wish and prayers...May God bless u in 10folds as u rememba to celebrate with us in ur own little way... God bless u and thankx brother smiley
Of course, I remember to celebrate with with you guys cause it‘s my birthday too! grin
Bless you too

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2014
trendiitee:
I celebrate u today my sun and stars. nofin much 2 say,may God bless u for me nd may ur heart desires be fulfilled. love u loads.
Am I not blessed to have you?
Amen. And thank you, sweet. Love you, forever and always
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Heineken:
Supermartins
Gbafched
Nigerdeltaboi
Taiye4christ
Etochi11
Oga heineken, walahi, you are very too much, no be lie!

Amen, thanks for all the prayers. Celebrations na for sure o. Will be back later in the day.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2014
nabsprada:

Babe, you are too mouthed! All these prayers for only me? Settled... I don already make am for life be that! grin

I am grateful, dear. Double portion for you too.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Oga heineken, walahi, you are very too much, no be lie!

Amen, thanks for all the prayers. Celebrations na for sure o. Will be back later in the day.
. Hahahaha. Boss na you sure pass make I no lie. U too much. I swear all of una wey dey celebrate dis 27th september blessings go be double double. Ijn.

1 Like

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sweety mi's birthday is today,I almost missed that,taiye4christ my best buddy here on nairaland birthday is TODAY....using this opportunity to wish him all the best and more...may GOD bless your new age ...Love You dear...and don't forget my cake oooo....I congratulate everyone celebrating with Taiye also...thank God for ur new age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.