Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol (23235 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Am Sorry To Say This But I Avnt Seen Any Enugu Girl On Nairaland. Are U Guys There At All. / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by giddy(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2006
Why is it that Ghanian ladies are always not beautiful! Could it be because they seldom are fair. Anyway, personally, I haven't seen any beautiful one before. Worst of all, their half caste aren't beautiful too. IMAGINE
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by IBBFan(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2006
i have 2 friends in university of ghana (1 in legon, 1 in kumasi) and believe me when i say their reports are very different from yours.

i had a cousin who went there for a 4-day visit in 2002 and he didn't want to come back after he met "sweet" angels in the ghana poly.

my GodFather has a friend who stays in Asaba and is married to a ghanian. if you see this' lady natural "yellow paw-paw" skin, my man you will scream (not like our 9ja women that bleach). plus she's very beautiful and highly intelligent.

maybe you just see the ugly ones. if you're living in ghana, you should relocate from your present residence. wink
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by babwilms(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2006
mee too, i have never seen any beautiful ghanian before, maybe i'm in the wrong place
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by IBBFan(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2006
simple- PACK!!!
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Skidoc(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2006
Me too. I've never seen. lipsrsealed
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Ebano(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2006
Maybe the beautifull ones are hidding and only the ugly ones are showing them selves
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by idiotboop(f): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2006
Awww Giddy
where are you? Sorry you havent seen any pretty ghanian girls tongue

Are you crazy? wink there are loads, loads, i have a lot of ghanian girlfriends and one in particular is the most gorgeous woman i have seen , and thats coming from a straight woman tongue

I think there have the most glowing skin texture, proper black beauty, i am fair but wish i had my ghanian friend's color. Also being fair does not make one pretty, and being mixed race definately doesnt make one pretty , i have seen some right dogs in my time. I love dark skin, well they say we always want what we dont have. One last point i have been to ghana and noticed they dont bleach like other africans do and thats really beautiful i think. So to all the DARK sisters out there keep your heads up smiley
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by IBBFan(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2006
thank GOD somebody's with me. it takes a beautiful woman to admit that her fellow woman is also beautiful.

i don tell una make una pack go another part of ghana (probably the city) or travel to ethiopia where they say you will find the "most beautiful" women.
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Rhodalyn(f): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2006
Geez!!!!!!!! girl who told you ghanaian ladies aint beautiful? who gave you that wrong perception? this is the first time im hearing something like this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked im a ghanaian and im past fineeeeeee let alone beautiful maybe you've only been around the ugly ones and note we aint all fair it's only those from the north or something
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Free(f): 12:57am On Mar 13, 2006
ooooh what the hell is this, ghanaian women are are beautiful , dont think that just cuz
u see not so beautiful ones mean, ghanaian women are ugly aigh, theres beautiful and ugly people
everywhere ,
go to ghanaladies.com
you will see what am talking about, sheeeiiiiiii
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Rhodalyn(f): 1:00am On Mar 13, 2006
you just wait im gonna paste some pictures for you to see
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Free(f): 1:38am On Mar 13, 2006
lemmme help u out rhody,
heres some pic of ghana gals ,

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Free(f): 1:40am On Mar 13, 2006
wait theres more

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Free(f): 1:42am On Mar 13, 2006
and theres more

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Free(f): 1:55am On Mar 13, 2006
there plenty moore where this came froom

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Oracle(m): 2:05am On Mar 13, 2006
hey giddy it depends on what you view as beauty or being beautiful but if you mean facially then you're totally wrong there are beautiful girls everywhere in the world
even the worst place in the world has beautiful women
God made it so
maybe you have'nt seen any (beautiful girl in Ghana) but they are more than a million out there
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Oracle(m): 2:30am On Mar 13, 2006
Just in case

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by curiousNja(f): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2006
What a stupid topic. And you seem to equate being fair to being pretty. You don't have to be light-skinned to be pretty, you know!?
2 thumbs down for this topic.
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Rhodalyn(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2006
yeh true make that 4

Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by curiousNja(f): 4:12am On Mar 14, 2006
Thank you, my sister!
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Hotstepper(f): 4:20am On Mar 14, 2006
well Ghanaians r pretty but not compared to Nigerians, They r alwayz forming cuz they gat big bums, I normally see dem as Yorubas and I think ma mom once told me dat most of them caved out 4rom Yoruba land etc like how rivers (ph ppl) r affiliated with foreigners if you notice by their lastnames.
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Rhodalyn(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2006
curiousNja:

Thank you, my sister!
no prob wink
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by stormz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2006
i agree,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
black is ture beauty
u get some shameless black ppl bleachin their skin!
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Hotstepper(f): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2006
i believe that it is the way the world is. someone would find somthing in him or herself that she doesn't like and would wanna change them, am very fair that noone believes am african not to talk of Nigerian cuz ppl alwayz think that all african is dark, They alwayz think am mixed or 4rom da caribbean but da truth of the matter is that if I am to change 1 or 2 things about myself it would be 1. to be darked skinned and 2. to change my skin as in my body is very delicate/sensitive, but even with these things, I aprreciate what I have cuz noone comes 100 percent perfect but works towards perfection tongue
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by stormz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2006
tru say
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Badman888(m): 4:13am On Mar 15, 2006
ooo charley, they are some fine Ghanaian girls oooo
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Rhodalyn(f): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2006
not just some but loadz of them
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by giddy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2006
Have we forgotten the renowneed Ghanian author who wrote,
"The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born",
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by Badman888(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2006
so how long do we have to wait till they are born.
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by IBBFan(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2006
@Badman

wait a whole life time!!
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by funloving(m): 1:10am On Mar 21, 2006
Hotstepper:

,  but da truth of the matter is that if I am to change 1 or 2 things about myself it would be 1. to be darked skinned ,

That is very easy. Hang out for two months in the SAHARA DESERT. I assure you,you will get pretty dark  cheesy
Re: Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol by QueenB1(f): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2006
Hey yo Mr.Giddy or whatever, better watch ur tongue aight. Im a Ghanian and im very hoot. tongue. And what the Bleep is fair skin colours. Well Im not angry its just that Ghana girlz are pretty and nigerian girlz are also pretty. PERIOD!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.